301 South 18th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Everlasting Weddings By Grace

36 Reviews for Gina Sole, The Wedding Planner

• Debbie

Debbie R. · Married on 06/17/2021

Highly Recommend

Gina was amazing- she made our wedding exactly what we wanted. I wanted a personalized experience and she absolutely delivered. She understood that I didn't want to get bogged down in the details and she worked around that- creating the perfect wedding for us with very little help from me. She worked with the vendors and made the planning process as stress-free as possible- even with a year long COVID delay. She also ran the entire wedding like a machine so we didn't have to worry about anything...we just got to enjoy the night with our friends and family. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 06/17/2021

Carly F. · Married on 04/04/2020

Gina is the best!

We hired Gina as our day of coordinator for our wedding and it was hands down the best decision we made! We had to postpone our wedding twice due to COVID and Gina helped us through both postponements. Once our day finally arrived we had very little stress as Meg and Gina were there to help us every step of the way! We felt so relieved knowing that Gina was handling all of the details while also helping to set up the wedding! Everything went off without a hitch. My husband and I talk about how Gina is basically part of our family now! She is seriously the best and you will not regret hiring her for your wedding day!

Sent on 07/13/2021
  • Danielle

Danielle S. · Married on 10/19/2019

Best Vendor Decision

I knew I wanted a day-of coordinator for my wedding, but I got that and so much more with Gina Sole! When my husband and I reflected back on our day, we both said Gina was the best vendor decision we made. She was always there when I needed her. I would think something, turn my head, and she would be by my side. Within seconds, whatever I needed was being taken care of - lights being dimmed, making sure my mother got her corsage, fixing my bustle when someone stepped on my dress, helping carry things during photos, and the list goes on and on. Gina took so much stress out of the lead up to the day and the day itself. She coordinated all the vendors the week before. She directed the transportation to the 6 different locations we had for pictures pre-ceremony. She made sure the locket with my grandmother's photo made it on to my bouquet, helped the photographer figure out where to position my dress for detail photos, and my vows made it to the officiant. She was the person who took care of all the details that were so important, but could have easily been forgotten without her. And she did it all with ease and a smile, which kept my nerves together all day. Seriously, best vendor decision!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Award

Gina Sole, The Wedding Planner FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2,000.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 301 South 18th Street Philadelphia, 19103 See on map
    Location of (Gina Sole, The Wedding Planner)