Gina Sole, The Wedding Planner

Head table setting
Head table setting

29 Reviews for Gina Sole, The Wedding Planner

Alec · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I live in Sydney, Australia but since I'm from Philly, we wanted to get married in my hometown and needed help planning everything from across the world. Gina was amazing and after we provided the high level, broad strokes of what we were looking for she arranged everything we needed. She even had contingencies for things we hadn't thought about. All of her hard work remained behind the scenes thereby making the process as painless as we could ever hope for. She was super responsive, and even taking into considering the 14-16 hours time difference, we always got in depth responses quickly, even on the weekends. When we arrived a week before our wedding, there was nothing we could improve.

On our wedding day, we were totally relaxed and had the time of our lives with our guests.

Andrea · Married on 05/19/2018

I literally do not know how anyone gets married without Gina!! We hired Gina for our day- of wedding coordination and it was the best decision we made in the wedding planning! Not only did Gina help with coordinating our vendors and helping with the timeline, she made sure that the whole family and wedding party had everything they needed throughout the whole day and night! Because of Gina, my mom and I were truly able to enjoy the day and relax without worrying about any little details. A few examples of all of the wonderful things Gina did for us: The strap of my dress ripped during the hora- Gina hopped in without missing a beat, pinned me up so I could finish the dance, and then was waiting for me right after to sew me back in! I don't know what I would have done without her - her work was so beautiful and quick you would have never known there was a problem! She also sewed several of our groomsman buttons when they popped off, found a lighter that we remembered we needed last minute for the ceremony, kept track of sentimental items that we used during the ceremony and made sure to bring them back up to our hotel room, and beautifully bustled my complicated dress- I could go on and on! Hire Gina - she is like having a very talented best friend by your side all day :).

Kathryn · Married on 10/14/2017

OH MY GOSH! Words cannot even describe how absolutely incredible Gina and Meg are!!!! They think of absolutely EVERYTHING! As a bride, I tried very hard not to become a bride-zilla... but even with that mindset, I still thought wedding vendors thought I was crazy. Gina is exactly the opposite. She made me feel like all of my requests were reasonable, and went above any beyond to make legitimately everything happen. Some vendors were concerned with city parking, she took care of it seamlessly. On the day of the wedding when we were ready to leave for the church, the bus broke down. Gina didn't hesitate to jump in; she drove my entire bridal party to the church in a flash. Her assistant Meg is just as incredible as she is. Meg kept up with me all day, and was by my side in an instant to hold my flowers, help with my veil, hand me my lip gloss, etc. These women are absolutely destined to be wedding planners and are exceptional at it. You will not regret hiring this team on your wedding day!

Award

Gina Sole, The Wedding Planner FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4