301 South 18th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103 Map · Phone number

34 Reviews for Gina Sole, The Wedding Planner

• Danielle

Danielle Sievers · Married on 10/19/2019

Best Vendor Decision

I knew I wanted a day-of coordinator for my wedding, but I got that and so much more with Gina Sole! When my husband and I reflected back on our day, we both said Gina was the best vendor decision we made. She was always there when I needed her. I would think something, turn my head, and she would be by my side. Within seconds, whatever I needed was being taken care of - lights being dimmed, making sure my mother got her corsage, fixing my bustle when someone stepped on my dress, helping carry things during photos, and the list goes on and on. Gina took so much stress out of the lead up to the day and the day itself. She coordinated all the vendors the week before. She directed the transportation to the 6 different locations we had for pictures pre-ceremony. She made sure the locket with my grandmother's photo made it on to my bouquet, helped the photographer figure out where to position my dress for detail photos, and my vows made it to the officiant. She was the person who took care of all the details that were so important, but could have easily been forgotten without her. And she did it all with ease and a smile, which kept my nerves together all day. Seriously, best vendor decision!

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Geena

Geena Martucci · Married on 09/28/2019

Incredible

My wedding day was absolute perfection. Reason being, I had the pleasure of having Gina as my Day Of Wedding Planner. The day I met Gina, I just knew everything was going to be nothing short of amazing. Her talent and expertise is beyond words. She knew exactly how to handle every situation. More importantly, she was there every step of the way for whatever I needed, whenever I needed it. She felt like family, and everyone loved her. It's hard not to! She made the day so smooth and fun. At times, I needed that extra calming force - Gina was right by side, assuring me that everything will work out. Turns out she was right :) I can honestly say my wedding day would have not been the same without Gina by my side. Both my husband and I are extremely grateful we were able to spend our special day with Gina. I will never ever forget how amazing she was and how much she contributed to making that day a dream come true.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Catherine H · Married on 08/17/2019

Do yourself the biggest favor, hire Gina and Meg

Gina and Meg are wedding day angels. I decided to research "day of" coordinators because I wanted my family to be able to relax and enjoy the wedding day (my siblings didn't hire planners and they were my inspiration for looking). I didn't want someone who would be pointing at a schedule and ordering people around all day, I just wanted someone who was more like a friend, who could always be one step ahead of us on our wedding day to make sure everything was right. Enter Gina. From our first conversation on the phone, I was sold. Gina is warm, sweet, organized, prepared, and willing to fill whatever role you need on your wedding day.
    The week before our wedding, our timeline for the day changed and Gina recommended having Meg help out as well. I hadn't met Meg before the wedding but by the end of the day, after spending hours walking around in 90 degree heat holding my flower and train between pictures, I felt like Meg and I were best friends.
    I will forever be grateful to both Gina and Meg. They are the reason my husband and I, and my entire family, were able to truly relax enjoy the entire day. They are sweet, organized, fun, professional, and by the end of the day they become family.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Award

Gina Sole, The Wedding Planner FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2,000.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 301 South 18th Street Philadelphia, 19103 See on map
    Location of (Gina Sole, The Wedding Planner)