Gina Sole, The Wedding Planner

Head table setting

31 Reviews for Gina Sole, The Wedding Planner

Claire · Married on 01/12/2019

Best. Decision. Ever.

Gina was HANDS DOWN the best decision I made during my wedding planning process. To be honest, I was a bit hesitant to hire a day-of coordinator at first because the wedding organizers at our venue (The Logan Hotel) are fantastic. I didn't realize how essential she would be until the day of the wedding. There were so many moments throughout the day where I turned to my mom or to my (now) husband and said "Thank goodness for Gina. What would we have done without her?!" Some examples: 1) During the ketubah signing we realized that we didn't have the special pen with the archival ink and Gina promptly went out to find the correct pen. 2) My wedding shoes were KILLING me after a few hours and Gina found me a more comfortable pair of shoes to change into. 3) One of the toilets in our bathroom wasn't flushing and Gina got it fixed in no time. 4) I got muddy water on my train during my first look and Gina got it out right away. 5) When I started to get a little stressed, Gina was like, "I'm getting you a drink, what do you want?" Gina handled every issue with grace and ease. On any other day I wouldn't think twice about calling maintenance myself, running up to my hotel room to get more comfortable shoes, or getting a stain out... but on my wedding day there was so much going on and otherwise "little" issues became much bigger ones in my head. Do yourself a favor and hire Gina. She is so sweet and personable and she is SO GOOD at what she does. BEST. DECISION. EVER.

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Dana

Dana Saidler · Married on 11/03/2018

Dana Saidler

Words cannot begin to describe how absolutely incredible both Gina & Meg are! I do not think I would have survived my wedding without having them make everything flawless! I don't know how anyone would ever begin to get married without Gina & Meg. They were always available by phone and e-mail to answer all my crazy questions! My wedding had a very unique timeline and Gina made sure everything went smoothly so we had extra time to relax before the ceremony. There was a lot of wind during pictures and Gina made sure I looked my best by always fixing my hair, dress, veil and helping me walk when my feet were killing me! Gina & Meg even had a foot spray that helped calm my sore feet from taking pictures around Philadelphia all day! Meg was able to help fix my hair and makeup before walking down the aisle and was beside me the entire time! Hiring Gina and Meg was the best decision I ever made in regards to wedding planning! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Alec · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I live in Sydney, Australia but since I'm from Philly, we wanted to get married in my hometown and needed help planning everything from across the world. Gina was amazing and after we provided the high level, broad strokes of what we were looking for she arranged everything we needed. She even had contingencies for things we hadn't thought about. All of her hard work remained behind the scenes thereby making the process as painless as we could ever hope for. She was super responsive, and even taking into considering the 14-16 hours time difference, we always got in depth responses quickly, even on the weekends. When we arrived a week before our wedding, there was nothing we could improve.

On our wedding day, we were totally relaxed and had the time of our lives with our guests.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Award

Gina Sole, The Wedding Planner FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4