720 NW 23rd Ave, Portland, OR 97210 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

18 Reviews for Gilt

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2017

This small shop on NW 23rd is now called Gem Set Love.
    I loved every bit of my experience searching for an engagement ring with my fiance there. Their website is filled with vintage and estate beauties. I was pleasantly surprised to find they had a good amount more in store. The sales person let me look without pressure, try on every ring that caught my eye, and let me even take pictures to think it over. We found a 1910 Edwardian diamond ring and got it for a great price.

They offer repairs at cost when needed and free cleaning and inspection along with your purchase. A wonderful small local business!

Sent on 11/21/2016

So great. Beautiful vintage and great prices

Sent on 09/06/2015

I am so pleased with my engagement ring and wedding band from Gilt! My husband and I went looking for the engagement ring first together and were set on a vintage ring. Gilt had the best selection with a range of prices that fit with any budget. My 1940's art deco ring is beautiful, and they were very welcoming and helpful during our visit. We later went back and purchased my wedding band there as well and again they were very helpful in helping us choose. Definitely recommend Gilt!

Sent on 09/20/2015