608 Spotswood - Englishtown Rd, Monroe Township, NJ 08831 Map · Phone number

About Garden Falls

All four of our reception rooms include indoor waterfalls that compliment the natural scenery of Garden Falls making your guests feel like they are outdoors and close to nature. The walkways around the lake and the reception rooms are under cover assuring you that rain or shine, your guests will have a great experience enjoying the natural beauty of our facility.

We rent Garden Falls out for all kinds of special events from weddings to company picnics. There is a room or picnic area on our 40 acres that can accommodate events of all kinds! All of our rooms have electric, fans, sound systems and lighting. Refrigeration and ice makers are located in the kitchen areas that caterers have access to. Our full time banquet manager supervises all of our events and we have attendants working at all of our receptions. We can either work closely with your caterer and service crew or we can recommend caterers and vendors upon request.

Whether you’re planning a lavish event with your own decorator or having a simple outdoor rustic affair, the charm of Garden Falls will have your guests talking about your special day long after the event. Our entire facility is barrier free and easily accessible for wheelchairs and walkers. We have parking for over 400 cars and 40 buses as well as a heliport on site. There are two hotels less than a mile away that offer shuttle service. We are centrally located near the NJ Turnpike and we’re less than an hour away from New York City and Philadelphia.

56a74afbb02f0022 1492469788374 8
home
Garden Falls
There are various areas that preserve the natural beauty of the area.
There are various areas that preserve the natural beauty of the area.
v437167703
Garden Falls
Our Indoor Areas can accomodate up to 1000 people.
Our Indoor Areas can accomodate up to 1000 people.
Garden Falls
allyson michael wedding at garden falls in mon
Garden Falls
There is no occasion that we cannot do Great Honor to. Our Weddings are evnts that are remembered...
56a74afbb02f0022 1492469788374 8
home

4 Reviews for Garden Falls

Amie · Married on 10/04/2014

When I first started planning my wedding, I knew that I didn't want a normal, ballroom wedding at a hotel. After doing some research we decided we wanted an outdoor lakeside wedding reception, my husband and I chose to host our reception in the Mahal Gardens Room at Garden Falls overlooking the lake with waterfalls and a covered bridge that lit up. We even put our bar out on the island, which gave some of our guests some space away from the loud music. The room was able to fit our guest list of 300 + comfortably. Patti, the banquet manager was great to work with. She helped by recommending vendors, including our caterer who had worked at Garden Falls before at other weddings. A great part about having our wedding at Garden Falls was the ability to have access to the hall a couple days before so I was able to set up the room how I wanted and didn't have to rely on anyone else to follow through with my vision. All night, people came up and complimented us on how beautiful and unique the lakeside reception was. We're still receiving compliments. Even our band said it was the best wedding venue they've been to.

Sent on 04/20/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/10/2015

4.2

From the moment I was engaged, I was trying to find a venue that was customizable. I wasn't interested in the typical "ballroom" setting, and I knew I wanted to get married in October with the fall foliage. I searched many different areas and finally a family friend recommended Garden Falls after attending a wedding there. They told me not to pay attention to the first impression, as the outside/street view was for the building in front of Garden Falls, which is an older kind of "unkept" looking Stone Museum that children go to for their class trips however as you drive around the property to the back, you are brought to the area of property that is known as "Garden Falls" and your whole opinion will change. This is definitely a hidden treasure tucked away in Monroe, NJ and definitely worth taking a trip to see if you are interested in an outdoor, 100% "DIY" wedding. Once you pay for your requested "room" (which is really a permanent insulated tent with lights/electricity) you are able to customize the area however you want. The atmosphere was described by some of our guests as a "secret garden" and they were in awe of their surroundings once they walked into the place. The area was absolutely gorgeous in October with the leaves just changing colors. Our photographer was ecstatic about all the photo opportunities around her.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Tanvi · Married on 06/24/2017

3.0
      3.0

Garden Falls is a beautiful venue for an Indian wedding with an old-school feel. Great for nature lovers. Warning: you'll need to be persistent communicating with the staff and your vendors will need to do a lot to work with the sometimes difficult space. If you can handle that stress (definitely get a day-of-coordinator), it's well worth it for the unique beauty of this place.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Garden Falls FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Garden, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Outside Vendors, Set Up

• 608 Spotswood - Englishtown Rd Monroe Township, NJ, 08831 See on map
    732-656-3333 (Phone number)
    732-446-5900 (Other Phone Number)
    Saturday and Sunday 12 - 5pm (no appointment necessary). Weekday tours by appointment only.