3416 Fay Ave, Culver City, CA 90232 Map · Phone number

About Fusaro Photography

Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for your interest in Fusaro Photography! I was honored this year as one of the top 5 portrait photographers in Los Angeles. My philosophy is simple. I believe everyone is incredibly unique. Working together, we will craft a truly customized photo session, with personal attention to you and your family.

I am truly blessed to be able to say that I love what I do! A truly amazing photograph takes planning and preparation. It takes thought and attention to details. For me, a truly great picture just begins with the camera. After your session, I will spend many hours in my digital darkroom perfecting each photograph. Only then, do I consider a photo as being finished.

I strive to capture people as they are. No forced smiles. No uncomfortable poses. Whether it's your engagement session, your wedding or the birth of your first child, I want to capture every emotion and every moment. Little ones grow up and memories may fade, but your photographs will remind you of the happiness, the wonder and joy of that special moment in time.

Additionally, I want you to be able to have as many printed pictures from your photo session as possible. I don't believe in charging ridiculous prices for prints. I keep my prices as low as possible for high-end professional prints. The same is true for my custom albums. Each handmade album is one of a kind and tells the story of your day, a true keepsake.

I hope that you find the information here helpful and informative as you begin your photographic journey with Fusaro Photography. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via phone or by email. I look forward to photographing you and your family and capturing this special moment in time.

Sincerely,

0a2d8c6d42fd60bc 1230066026587 WeddingWEB
WeddingWEB

6 Reviews for Fusaro Photography

Rebecca · Married on 07/21/2010

My experience with Fusaro Photography has been nothing short of spectacular. Lori is a master of her craft, shooting in a photojournalistic style that seems to capture real life effortlessly. In addition to her skills, Lori is a down to earth, warm person who made my fiance and me feel completely at ease. Our engagement photos are gorgeous, and I can hardly wait to see our wedding photos. I recommend Fusaro Photography whole heartedly.

Susan · Married on 06/26/2010

Our wedding photographs are absolutely beautiful! We wanted to capture the spirit of our wedding, and Lori Fusaro was able to make our dreams come true. The photos are just unbelievable. They are not the typical "staged" photos, but are filled with life, movement, laughter and beauty. My husband and I look at them every day, and we still get emotional. We couldn't be happier!

Rick · Married on 06/26/2010

Lori Fusaro brought all the warmth and intimacy of a beautiful wedding to her photographs. Her website is the best I've seen, and it is a tool that every bride and groom should have. All this, on top of her responsiveness and approachability make her business top notch.

Fusaro Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Eternal Aesthetics
    Eternal Aesthetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

As a Hollywood Makeup Artist with 10 years experience I have worked alongside some of the best in the Industry and am always thrilled and excited to work with Lori Fusaro. As a professional Photographer I know she can deliver and at the same time have fun in the process. She is the best! She makes everyone feel comfortable enough to capture the perfect shots. But for me most importantly she is the quickest photographer I've ever worked with to follow through on prints! I love Lori! Satisfaction guaranteed.

• Critic's Choice Catering and Event Production Inc.
    Critic's Choice Catering and Event Production Inc. Wedding Caterers

You truly bring the pictures to life, the personalities really come through in your shots. Great work.

• 3416 Fay Ave Culver City, 90232 See on map