Frederick, MD 21701 Map · Phone number

About Frederick String Quartet & Trio

The Frederick Strings, consisting of string and flute-string quartets and trios, have been performing at weddings and other special occasions for over 15 years.

Based in Frederick, Maryland, our string and flute-string chamber music is perfect for producing an atmosphere of polished refinement and elegance appropriate for many social events including weddings, receptions, celebrations, holiday parties, and anniversaries - indoors or outdoors.

Our performers are a group of trained classical musicians with many years of experience in performing orchestral and chamber music. Many of us are members of the Frederick Orchestra, based in Frederick, Maryland. Our musicians hail from distinguished institutions such as the Indiana University School of Music, the Peabody Conservatory, Shepherd College, and Harpur College. Some of our players were formerly with the Baltimore Symphony or the Baltimore Opera. We all are wedding specialists. Our ensembles have been performing at weddings and parties for many years.

Our experience ranges from the intimate wedding with 15 guests to a full gala affair with 400 guests. We perform all types of music. We specialize in tailoring the music for your event, and creating an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Read our review to see how satisfied our clients have been.

Our polished, professional performances and rich, beautiful sound have enhanced weddings, receptions, celebrations, holiday parties, and anniversaries for many years. When you book with us, you can be confident that you will be working with musicians that care about your event and your complete satisfaction.

Our ensembles are self-administered and managed. We do not work with any agencies; therefore there are no agency fees. When you book with us, you are assured of working directly with the actual musicians that will be performing at your event.

color logo resized small for address 1
frederick strings kristine wedding 4
color logo resized small for address 1

44 Reviews for Frederick String Quartet & Trio

Julie · Married on 06/16/2018

Planning a wedding you deal with MANY vendors and I must say, Rita and her team were one of the easiest! She was so helpful, sweet, and responded quickly to any questions I had. I knew I did not have to worry at all about my ceremony music on my big day. Excellent choice if you would like a trio or quartet!!

Robert and Jessica · Married on 04/14/2018

Frederick Strings added the perfect atmosphere for our wedding and cocktail hour. They were fantastic to work with, asked for and listened to our requests and the music was perfect. I highly recommend them for that special formal touch.

Coe · Married on 04/22/2017

I had my wedding at Stone Manor in Middletown, MD and Frederick Strings played for my ceremony. They were so nice and responded to all my emails promptly. Everyone complimented me on how beautiful my ceremony music was!

Frederick String Quartet & Trio FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Frederick, MD 21701 See on map