Frederick String Quartet & Trio

Frederick, MD View map
$950 Most Popular Price

$950 Most Popular Price

The Frederick Strings, consisting of string and flute-string quartets and trios, have been performing at weddings and other special occasions for over 15 years.

Based in Frederick, Maryland, our string and flute-string chamber music is perfect for producing an atmosphere of polished refinement and elegance appropriate for many social events including weddings, receptions, celebrations, holiday parties, and anniversaries - indoors or outdoors.

Our performers are a group of trained classical musicians with many years of experience in performing orchestral and chamber music. Many of us are members of the Frederick Orchestra, based in Frederick, Maryland. Our musicians hail from distinguished institutions such as the Indiana University School of Music, the Peabody Conservatory, Shepherd College, and Harpur College. Some of our players were formerly with the Baltimore Symphony or the Baltimore Opera. We all are wedding specialists. Our ensembles have been performing at weddings and parties for many years.

Our experience ranges from the intimate wedding with 15 guests to a full gala affair with 400 guests. We perform all types of music. We specialize in tailoring the music for your event, and creating an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Read our review to see how satisfied our clients have been.

Our polished, professional performances and rich, beautiful sound have enhanced weddings, receptions, celebrations, holiday parties, and anniversaries for many years. When you book with us, you can be confident that you will be working with musicians that care about your event and your complete satisfaction.

Our ensembles are self-administered and managed. We do not work with any agencies; therefore there are no agency fees. When you book with us, you are assured of working directly with the actual musicians that will be performing at your event.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$750

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$950

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Trio
String - Trio
String - Quartet

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Flute
Viola
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music

Julie Married on 06/16/2018
    Planning a wedding you deal with MANY vendors and I must say, Rita and her team were one of the easiest! She was so helpful, sweet, and responded quickly to any questions I had. I knew I did not have to worry at all about my ceremony music on my big day. Excellent choice if you would like a trio or quartet!!
    Robert A. Married on 04/14/2018
    Frederick Strings added the perfect atmosphere for our wedding and cocktail hour. They were fantastic to work with, asked for and listened to our requests and the music was perfect. I highly recommend them for that special formal touch.
    Coe Married on 04/22/2017
    I had my wedding at Stone Manor in Middletown, MD and Frederick Strings played for my ceremony. They were so nice and responded to all my emails promptly. Everyone complimented me on how beautiful my ceremony music was!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Frederick, 21701
Location of (Frederick String Quartet & Trio)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding