Four Lasting Memories Weddings and Events

61 quail hollow dr, Asheville, NC 28803 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Four Lasting Memories Weddings and Events

JUST ANNOUNCED*** Four Lasting Memories Weddings and Events have became the EXCLUSIVE Preferred Wedding Coordination and Event Planning Firm of DAVID'S BRIDAL INC. for WNC and the surrounding counties!!!!

Do you want to plan the wedding of your dreams? Are you looking for a custom wedding, designed around your personality, style, and budget?

Imagine having your dream wedding, unparalleled in style and quality...................

Well, I have great news for you! You don't have to imagine this any longer, because the wedding that you could only dream about up until this point is absolutely within reach! Now you can have a wedding that is uniquely yours, a wedding that is customized to your inspirations and desires down to the very last detail, and a wedding that truly embodies your style and your personality. We are here to help your inspirations become a reality!

~Four Lasting Memories Weddings and Events is Western North Carolina's Premier, Award Winning, Full Service, Wedding and Events Company specializing in designing, planning, and coordinating, all of lives special events- ensuring our clients only PERFECT "Lasting Memories "

~Serving all WNC areas and happy to travel to SC, TN, VA, WV, GA, & anywhere else around the globe needed by our clients

~Call our team of professionals at 828-527-2911, email us at fourlastingmemories@yahoo.com or come visit our web site www.fourlastingmemoriesweddingsandevents.com today, and lets get started on planning the wedding of "your" dreams! :)

Couple's portrait
Couple's portrait
Cutting the cake
Cutting the cake
Couple with their bridesmaids and groomsmen
Couple with their bridesmaids and groomsmen

14 Reviews for Four Lasting Memories Weddings and Events

Annie · Married on 01/05/2013

Melinda Smith with Four Lasting Memories was so wonderful, professional, informative, and extremely helpful. I recommend her to ANYONE planning any sort of event. Her knowledge and perfectionism were greatly appreciated and made my wedding an amazing event. She followed my wishes to the smallest detail, and even perfectly executed details which I had left out. She is truly wonderful and I will definitely use her again for future events!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Candace · Married on 11/03/2012

Used Melinda as the wedding planner for my daughter's wedding. But, she was more than just a planner. She spent so much time with us detailing our vision for the wedding day. Melinda and her team orchestrated the cocktail hour (one theme) and the sit down dinner (another theme) to perfection. It was a gorgeous day for the wedding and the wedding went off flawlessly -- as a result, I was able to spend invaluable time with my daughter on her important day rather than running around trying to coordinate everything. I would HIGHLY recommend Melinda and Four Lasting Memories!!

Sent on 11/21/2012
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 09/15/2012

It was an easy choice for us to choose Melinda Smith of Four Lasting Memories to be our wedding coordinator, I had been lucky in that she and I have been friends for years. I know exactly how professional and particular she is, and her passion for weddings, so I knew I had to have her in order to make my wedding day dreams come true. Towards the end of all the planning she responded to emails late into the night, past business hours, just to calm me down and tell me everything was going to be alright. She was very easily accessible for the entire year and a half process. The day of the wedding, we realized I was short one boutonniere (for my dad of all people) No worries, Melinda gathered fresh flowers out of our Royal restroom arrangements and made one especially for my Dad! She always told me in every email or conversation "Love ya to the moon" Our wedding truly wouldn't have been the best day of our lives if it hadn't been for her guidance, and for that "I love her and her company Four Lasting Memories back from the moon" With great appreciation, Amber and Preston

Sent on 09/28/2012

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Four Lasting Memories Weddings and Events 1
    Wedding/ Event Consultation
    Four Lasting Memories Weddings and Events always offer our potential clients a free- no obligation consultation and will even come to you if you live in or plan to visit our local area. We specialize in not only local weddings but Destination weddings as well, so if a consult conducted by phone, via IM or even email works best for you- no problem, for this is quite normal to us - we pride ourselves in making everything as easy as we possibly can for our clients- EVERY step of the way!!! Contact us today and let us know how we may be of assistance :)

• Kaelee Denise Photography
    Kaelee Denise Photography Wedding Photographers

FLM is a great resource for Brides looking for the utmost professional wedding planner! Melinda knows her vendors and can recommend the highest quality for your wedding day. I highly recommend FLM is help plan your big day!

• Mozingo Photography
    Mozingo Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the privilege to work with Melinda at wedding here in Asheville NC. I was the wedding photographer and Melinda was very helpful in letting me know when important events were about to take place at the reception. She was punctual and professional. I could tell that she was very organized and "on top of things".

• Rebecca D'Angelo Photography
    Rebecca D'Angelo Photography Wedding Photographers

four lasting memories is a top notch act. i love working with them. they go beyond the call of duty everytime. i think wedding planners are a real plus as there is so much to do the bride can get overwhelmed.

• 61 quail hollow dr Asheville, 28803 See on map