Richmond, VA 23225 Map · Phone number

About Rebecca D'Angelo Photography

I am a fine art documentarian. My style is photojournalistic, as I shot the Society Beat for the Washington Post for 8 years, as well as many features. My work appears in numerous publications, as well as galleries. I love shooting weddings as they are so rich with love and moments. And i LOVE LOVE!
I hope that you find I am a perfect match for your special day.

Follow Rebecca D'Angelo Photography on

6952d8d86f4ce025 1198894701330 rice
couple close

3 Reviews for Rebecca D'Angelo Photography

K · Married on 07/24/2010

Rebecca is the kind of photographer every bride and groom dream of working with.
    She is very professional, smart, patient, responsive, creative, and has a great sense of humor. We felt immediately comfortable as soon as we met Rebecca in her studio, and this carried through our entire wedding day.
    She arrived early for the "getting ready" shots, guided us and our wedding party gently and quickly through the formal photos. Our outdoor wedding was on a record-setting hot day, and Rebecca's cheerful attitude helped everyone.
    Her work is outstanding, do check her website. Definitely one of the very best decisions we made, we strongly recommend Rebecca D'Angelo for your wedding photography and beyond.

Sent on 08/10/2010

Kasey · Married on 09/05/2009

Rebecca was such a delight to work with. She took amazing photos at our wedding. She arrived at the venue and went right to work.. knowing what she needed to do! Rebecca was great at placing people at just the right spot to make the photo perfect. I will be using her again in the future and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/27/2009

David · Married on 10/13/2007

Rebecca is an excellent photographer, adapts well (and quickly) to the events happening around her to capture them on film and she's a great person to work with on top of all that. We got our proofs/prints earlier than she estimated and we're very happy with how everything turned out.

Sent on 01/03/2008

Rebecca D'Angelo Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Four Lasting Memories Weddings and Events
    Four Lasting Memories Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

What can I say about Ms. Rebecca D'Angelo other then she is absolutely wonderful! Our office here at Four Lasting Memories Weddings and Events list her as a "FLM Preferred Vendor" and recommend her more then highly to all of our clients, for she does exceptional work for us each and every time. I could go on and on in reference to how great this photographer is but please see for yourself by giving her a call. Once you meet her, you will know that you have found your perfect photographer, in Rebecca! Melinda Smith- CEO/Head Wedding/Event Coordinator Four Lasting Memories Weddings and Events fourlastingmemories@yahoo.com 828-527-2911

• Rhodo Creations
    Rhodo Creations Wedding Rentals

Rebecca leads the top of her field in professionalism and an eye for beauty.

• Richmond, 23225 See on map
    5712120298 (Phone number)
    5712120298 (Other Phone Number)