Four Chimneys Inn & Restaurant

Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Four Chimneys Inn & Restaurant

The Four Chimneys Inn is a wonderfully inviting Georgian revival mansion situated on eleven splendid acres in historic Old Bennington Vermont.  Eleven beautifully and uniquely decorated guest rooms include all of the modern amenities while maintaining their old world grandeur. All have private baths, in-room high speed internet access, TVs, air conditioners and individual heat controls. Many have Jacuzzi jetted tubs and gas fireplaces. Each room has its own special charm and comes with a hearty breakfast. Join us for dinner in our fine dining restaurant and experience the amazing culinary delights of our Executive Chef,  Thomas Simonetti.

The Four Chimneys is a pristine setting for weddings, rehearsal dinners, anniversaries and other special events. We can accomodate up to 64 guests for a seated dinner inside and up to 150 outside. For more information go to www.fourchimneys.com.

Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

Regions serviced: Burlington

5 Reviews for Four Chimneys Inn & Restaurant

Our January 2010 wedding was much more than we expected. Lynn was extremely wonderful in helping us plan our intimate wedding from 1200 miles away. She consistently went above and beyond (while being 9 months pregnant!). She agreed to meet with us the week before Christmas to plan everything, which we did in one day.

The Inn is absolutely charming. We walked out, having never been before, knowing it was the most perfect place for us to have our ceremony and dinner. Our ceremony room was bright and cozy with large, gleaming windows all around. Our dinner was spectacular; our families still talk about the meal almost 4 months later. The family room area with bar was a great gathering place before and after the ceremony.

We stayed in room two which is probably the best room for the winter as it has a wood burning fireplace; very romantic and comfortable. All of our family members that stayed at the Inn loved their rooms and those that did not stay wished they had!

Though we were married in Winter, which was absolutely breath-taking with newly fallen snow, the grounds are lush and beautiful in Spring and Summer months and you cannot beat the colors in the Fall.

I do not have one negative comment. Lynn and the staff were flexibile enough to allow a last minute change. You will be extremely happy with your choice if you choose The Four Chimneys Inn. We cannot wait to go back for a visit and dinner. We feel like Lynn and the staff are extended family. They will all help make your day stress free and lovely.

Profile Picture Alicia, 1/10/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the perfect venue for our small, winter wedding! The inn the was lovely and located in an historic, quintessentially New England town, and the food was the among the best I've tasted. Our guest list included vegetarians and vegans, and the inn owner and chef kindly worked with us to create a menu (and a beautiful, unique cake!) that worked for everybody. The service was superb, and the waitstaff was extremely polite. Our guests were very happy with everything, and my new husband and I couldn't have asked for a better day.

Profile Picture Laura, 2/8/09, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

This is a charming, small, historic Inn. The Inn *is* the decoaration -- you'll find you want to do little by way of extra decorations. The rooms in the Inn are just beautiful, and it's great for everyone for the place the guests stay to be the site of the reception. The Chef is an award-winning Chef and at my reception, the guests basically asked me to call him out of the kitchen so they could applaud him. Best of all, the responsiveness and flexibility of the couple than run the Inn are just amazing: they've done many weddings at the Inn and they know what they are doing and things magically happen perfectly or get fixed so they are perfect. I sat down my bridal bouquet somewhere, and the next thing I know it's been helpfully placed in a beautiful vase of water. The best man (my groom's Dad) confusedly thinks he can have something off the menu, and the Chef finds a way to accommodate him with a special plate of salmon. Well before the wedding, the innkeepers had excellent suggestions and vendor recommendations (great cake vendor!). This Inn is not just a great site for a great reception -- it's a free wedding planner thrown into the mix. So, for the price, you can't do better. The historic Old First Church, the oldest church in Vermont, is just 500 yards down the road if you plan a church wedding. The reason I chose this Inn as the site for my reception is that I went to a summer wedding there and saw how good the innkeepers were at running weddings. But I chose it as the site for a winter wedding -- it looks so beautiful in the snow! -- and it has a lovely, romantic feel when the rooms are lit up warmly on cold winter nights.

Profile Picture Nancy, 1/24/09, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1230404615219 inc edh0296 norelease
220x220 sq 1230404636485 inc edh0173
220x220 sq 1230404666547 inc edh0107 norelease
220x220 sq 1230404690719 inc edh0107 norelease
220x220 sq 1522393236 ca98a028c875f08e 1522393234 39c956219e098b16 1522393213347 1 large fourchimneys
220x220 sq 1522393235 a0e3d3f573df4ab2 1522393234 c7a3d9c81f1a5458 1522393218214 2 asdasdasdasdsaasd
220x220 sq 1522393235 38444849cd7a5015 1522393235 94a3d804b6af6dad 1522393218215 3 sadsadasdasdas

Events