Fresh Meadows, NY 11365 Map · Phone number

High Centerpiece. Flowers & Designs by Gina

5 Reviews for Flowers & Designs by Gina

Christina · Married on 05/01/2010

GinaRoseFlowers@aol.com
    From the day that we met Gina, we both knew we were going to book with her for our May 1, 2010 wedding. We live in Brooklyn but knew most of our vendors would be closer to or in LI since we chose our venue out there. This wasn’t a problem, but what was important is that we make as few trips out there as possible. I contacted several florists on LIW and made appointments. I sent them my thoughts and color scheme and attached some photos of ideas I liked to the email. I met with all of them and Gina was the last one we met with. She was highly recommended by another bride on the boards and I just had to meet with her. I am so glad we did. She was the only vendor out of the 6 that actually pulled together 2 sample CPs and a BoK for our consideration. She let us keep a CP even though we did not sign a contract with her that day. The other places showed us their portfolio, but she showed us her actual work. Her work is just beautiful and reflects her perfectionist attitude and pride. We booked with her soon after that meeting. We knew that she would take care of us and really execute a beautiful job. She is truly AMAZING!!!!

Throughout the process, Gina checked in on us regularly returned calls and emails within hours, not days or weeks like other vendors. She was always friendly, genuine and down to earth. She offered ideas and helped you realize or pull together your vision. She always made time to speak with us if we had questions or to meet with us in a pinch. She even offered to listen to my wedding planning stressors if I just didn’t sound okay. She really shows how much she cares for her brides and ensures they are happy with her work. She was a true pleasure to work with; I am so happy we found her. I thought we would have a problem giving away our CPs at the end of the night, but we didn’t have enough to give it seems everyone wanted one. She really went above and beyond for us, perfecting it all.

Sent on 09/29/2010

Janna · Married on 01/17/2010

Flowers and Designs by Gina was far and away one of my favorite vendors. She was so sweet and helpful, making sure that my vision for flower was met. The day of the wedding she was there early to personally set up the flowers and say hi, and the flowers were absolutely amazing! My grandmother is super picky about flowers (gardener herself) and is still saying the flowers were the most beautiful she had ever seen!

She gives you so much value for the price, and the flower centerpieces and bouquets are huge!

I highly highly recommend checking her out!

Sent on 06/03/2010

Jess · Married on 08/14/2009

Gina is AMAZING!! She works with you one on one and helps you with anything you need! She is VERY knowledgeable...I was trying to describe a type of plant to her that I wanted her to use for the boutonnieres and boquets and believe me I had no idea what I was talking about! She knew right away what I wanted. She shows you everything before the big day and is very good at keeping in contact with you up until and during your big day. Seriously anything you need she does!! She is also very flexible about her prices she works with you to fit your budget. Would definitely use her again!

Sent on 09/16/2009

Flowers & Designs by Gina FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 306.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 154.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 115.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 224.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 12,168.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Fresh Meadows, 11365 See on map