598 Meyer Lane, Redondo Beach, CA 90278 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Flowers by Laurel

At Flowers by Laurel, we use the unique language of flowers to bring your vision for your wedding day to life.

We believe that your wedding should not only reflect your taste, the season, and the style of the occasion, but it should communicate the essence of who you are as a couple.

Over the past 22 years, we’ve earned an outstanding reputation for our artistry and creative inspiration. That inspiration is conceived during our first meeting and takes shape in our 3,000-square-foot, by-appointment-only design studio in Redondo Beach.

Our home is based in the South Bay, but can accommodate weddings in any location within the Greater Los Angeles area. No matter the location, we do whatever it takes to ensure your wedding day is singularly spectacular.

We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact us at 310.540.4026

Flowers by Laurel 6
Flowers by Laurel 7

Elena A. · Married on 05/17/2019

Outstanding!

Kris and Lavorka at Flowers By Laurel were wonderful to work with for our May wedding! They were prompt to reply to my inquiry and to initiate our first phone video consultation. I provided photos of flowers that I liked, which helped them understand my vision, and they were able to suggest flowers that would work according to season. They made the planning process easy because they are so professional, knowledgeable and dedicated. Wow! They did a magnificent job! They created spectacular, breathtakingly beautiful fragrant flower arrangements and candle décor for the tables at our formal sit-down dinner wedding reception; and the sight of the adorned tables stirred my emotions. They also created gorgeous flower displays at the church, my bridal and maid of honor bouquets, my husband’s boutonnière, and for our wedding attendants. My husband and I were extremely pleased and impressed, and we highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Krysia · Married on 08/18/2018

Fabulous to work with! I love the way the flowers turned out - GORGEOUS!!! I had asked for red Dahlias and Ranunculus with some white accent flowers & greenery......I was blown away by the arrangements - the Bouquets, Corsages & Boutonnieres were just as stunning as the centerpieces!

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Flowers by Laurel 8
    Flowers by Laurel 9

Laura · Married on 08/11/2018

Flowers by Laurel completely nailed it on our wedding day! Everything was truly perfect! It was such a pleasure working with Kris. She helped us so much by showing us examples of different shapes, sizes, flower types, etc. One thing we felt really strongly about was that our flower arch be very full. We were blown away by how beautifully it turned out! It was exactly what we had pictured. At the end of the night, my husband and I both agreed that out of everything, we had to admit we were the most pleased with the flowers! My bouquet was gorgeous, the centerpieces were lovely, and our arch was perfection! Thank you Flowers by Laurel for helping create our dream wedding!

Sent on 10/10/2018

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Dee Kay Events
    Dee Kay Events Wedding Planners

Flowers by Laurel is a dream. I have worked with Lovorka several times for events and each time it is a complete pleasure and honor. Lovorka lives and breathes her business just as much as she lives and breathes flowers. I wish I had events on the West Coast all the time just to to be able to work with Lovorka. Her attention to detail, calm demeanor and creative insights are by far the best I have seen in the industry. I am very grateful to have a vendor like Flowers by Laurel. Choose Lovorka and her team for your wedding day or event. I promise it will be the best decision you make!

• 598 Meyer Lane Redondo Beach, 90278 See on map