598 Meyer Lane, Redondo Beach, CA 90278 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Flowers by Laurel

At Flowers by Laurel, we use the unique language of flowers to bring your vision for your wedding day to life.

We believe that your wedding should not only reflect your taste, the season, and the style of the occasion, but it should communicate the essence of who you are as a couple.

Over the past 22 years, we’ve earned an outstanding reputation for our artistry and creative inspiration. That inspiration is conceived during our first meeting and takes shape in our 3,000-square-foot, by-appointment-only design studio in Redondo Beach.

Our home is based in the South Bay, but can accommodate weddings in any location within the Greater Los Angeles area. No matter the location, we do whatever it takes to ensure your wedding day is singularly spectacular.

We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact us at 310.540.4026

Visit us at www.flowersbylaurel.com

Follow Flowers by Laurel on

Other couples have also viewed

• Bella B

60 Reviews for Flowers by Laurel

• Erin

Erin T. · Married on 12/05/2020

Absolute Perfection

If you’re looking for perfect flower arrangements for your wedding day, look no further! I used Flowers by Laurel for my wedding in December. Due to Covid restrictions in CA I was unable to have my wedding ceremony inside the Church. I was so nervous as to how the outdoor ceremony would turn out. Lovorka and her daughter Isabelle completely transformed my outdoor Church service into a truly stunning setting. They were even able to work quickly on their feet and adjust to last minute set up changes that arose during the rehearsal. I will forever be in awe of how beautiful it looked. Lovorka has such a talent of taking your vision and completely exceeding your expectations. Every single arrangement looked like it was out of a magazine. Working with Flowers by Laurel was the smoothest part of my wedding planning. Not only are they professional and punctual, but their talent radiates from each and every bouquet.

Sent on 02/08/2021

Carolyn · Married on 06/20/2020

Absolutely beautiful

We were impressed with Flowers by Laurel from our very first meeting with them. They had come highly recommended by both our reception hotel and our photographer, and we found that Kris was warm and knowledgeable. She quickly put together ideas for our daughter’s ceremony and reception flowers that were beautiful and within our budget. When COVID restrictions resulted in churches being closed, our daughter had no choice but to postpone her wedding. Lovorka, the owner, put us at ease. She even assured us that the flowers we had chosen for a June wedding would still work in November. Through all of the constantly changing restrictions, and with the need to move both the ceremony and reception outdoors, Flowers by Laurel patiently adapted. From the time that Lovorka’s daughter Isabel delivered the stunning bouquets and personal flowers, we knew that the results would be spectacular. Isabel was always on time, and worked closely with both the church and hotel to make sure that the flowers were perfect. In the end, the gorgeous flowers transformed the outdoor space for the wedding Mass. Our reception centerpieces were also absolutely beautiful. Our wedding guests were amazed and we received many compliments. We are grateful to Flowers by Laurel for helping to make our daughter’s wedding extra special under difficult conditions.

Sent on 12/15/2020

Elena · Married on 05/17/2019

Outstanding!

Kris and Lavorka at Flowers By Laurel were wonderful to work with for our May wedding! They were prompt to reply to my inquiry and to initiate our first phone video consultation. I provided photos of flowers that I liked, which helped them understand my vision, and they were able to suggest flowers that would work according to season. They made the planning process easy because they are so professional, knowledgeable and dedicated. Wow! They did a magnificent job! They created spectacular, breathtakingly beautiful fragrant flower arrangements and candle décor for the tables at our formal sit-down dinner wedding reception; and the sight of the adorned tables stirred my emotions. They also created gorgeous flower displays at the church, my bridal and maid of honor bouquets, my husband’s boutonnière, and for our wedding attendants. My husband and I were extremely pleased and impressed, and we highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Flowers by Laurel FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

2 Real Weddings

• Dee Kay Events Wedding Planners

Flowers by Laurel is a dream. I have worked with Lovorka several times for events and each time it is a complete pleasure and honor. Lovorka lives and breathes her business just as much as she lives and breathes flowers. I wish I had events on the West Coast all the time just to to be able to work with Lovorka. Her attention to detail, calm demeanor and creative insights are by far the best I have seen in the industry. I am very grateful to have a vendor like Flowers by Laurel. Choose Lovorka and her team for your wedding day or event. I promise it will be the best decision you make!

• 598 Meyer Lane Redondo Beach, 90278 See on map
    Location of (Flowers by Laurel)