Zoom Theory Photography

Long Beach, CA View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Zoom Theory Photography is a passionate wedding photography company based in Long Beach, California. Photographer and graphic designer team Meredith and Amanda specialize in weddings. They have a love for capturing beautiful and artistic images of couples' most cherished day.

Zoom Theory Photography offers various photography services for your wedding needs. They are willing to travel wherever your love is headed and are happy to photograph your destination wedding! Booking one event per day, they fully dedicate themselves to your big day. Services such as additional hours, a second shooter and shooting at multiple locations will give you peace of mind knowing that every moment is preserved. Zoom Theory Photography also has an array of products available to put your beautiful images to use. From traditional prints to unique negatives, you have plenty keepsake options to choose from. Other services offered include:

• Custom graphics
  • Canvas
  • Flush mount
  • Proofs
  • Woman-owned

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs

• Hanna
    Hanna M. Married on 08/21/2021

Outstanding in every way

Zoom Theory shot my wedding and all my brothers' weddings. They are top notch in every way and never disappoint. They made the whole process easy and fun! I'm not a big fan of taking photos and I actually enjoy it with Zoom Theory because they make me feel so comfortable. We were blown away by the number of amazing shots they got and the variety of all the shots. I also have a huge family and they managed to be organized enough to get everyone together for some great family portraits. I truly can't say enough about Zoom Theory. I recommend them to everyone any chance I get. Thank you for capturing all the special moments so beautifully! We will treasure them forever.
  • Natasha
    Natasha S. Married on 08/21/2021

Meredith = Magical Photo's

Meredith was the best photographer that we could ever ask for! She did my engagement, engagement party, and wedding.
    I was very worried about getting through all my pictures at the wedding (I have a very large, boisterous family). Meredith sat me down and we went through every detail to make sure she knew exactly what I wanted. Day of the wedding and she was the definition of a pro! She was organized, friendly, fun, and made the day extraordinary! PLUS all my pictures looked fabulous that I have to order at least 2 wedding albums. Thank you for everything Meredith!
  • Samantha
    Samantha F. Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing photos and so professional

Zoom theory was amazing, our photos are so lovely and the process was made so easy with Meredith helping us. After our first wedding was postponed due to covid, they stuck with us through it all. The day of the wedding they made taking pictures fun and easy, and quick enough so we actually got to enjoy our wedding celebration! We cannot thank them enough for these amazing pictures and helping us capture our perfect day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Shade Hotel Manhattan Beach Shade Hotel Manhattan Beach Hotel Weddings

We also refer Zoom Theory to our clients. The pictures they capture are stunning and they are a dream to work with.

Union Booth Union Booth Photo Booths

LOVE Meredith & Amanda from Zoom Theory! As anyone who is immediately awkwared when a camera is pointed in their direction can attest, it's sooo important to have a photographer who can make you feel comfortable AND give easy to follow direction. Meredith is so fantastic & makes you feel amazing & relaxed. I didn't actually think it was possible to have as much fun as I did for our vow renewal photos. Amanda is an editing ninja, the black & white images are beautiful & the color images are timeless. https://www.weddingwire.com/WEB-INF/jsp/vendor/VendorEndorsementsList.jsp# I couldn't recommend them more. They are both true professionals & you can tell that they love what they do.

The Cheesecake Factory The Cheesecake Factory Restaurant Weddings

Beautiful work.

2734 E Broadway Suite 7, Suite 7 Long Beach, CA, 90803
Location of (Zoom Theory Photography)

Zoom Theory Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Zoom Theory Photography offer?

Zoom Theory Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Zoom Theory Photography offer?

Zoom Theory Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Zoom Theory Photography offer for wedding events?

Zoom Theory Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Zoom Theory Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Zoom Theory Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding