Zoom Theory Photography Reviews

Zoom Theory Photography 6
Zoom Theory Photography 7
  • Angelic

Angelic Liberman · Married on 06/20/2019

Amazing Wedding Photos and Photographers!

We are so happy we selected Zoom Theory Photography to take our engagement and wedding day photos. My husband and I were really blown away by their professionalism, kindness, and ability to capture incredible photos. On our wedding day, our photographers were very organized and gave great direction. The pictures not only came out great, but they were sent to us earlier than expected! These photographers are simply the best! We would highly recommend working with Zoom Theory Photography, and would love to work with them again in the future.

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Zoom Theory Photography 8
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 05/19/2019

Absolutely incredible !!!

Meredith, the owner of Zoom Theory was absolutely incredible to work with!!! She was professional, punctual, kind, answered any and all questions my husband and I had ,but most importantly she is a true artist!!! My husband and I could not be happier with the true artistry and life long memories she had given us! If you need a great photographer for any event I 100% recommend Meredith ! She is a true artist and I can’t give enough praise and thanks for what she has given me and my family!!!

Sent on 06/09/2019
    Zoom Theory Photography 22
  • Alcy

Alcy · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely Essential

This company single handedly carried the success of our wedding day. Meredith and her crew lead the way for all other vendors on my day in professionalism, creativity, adaptability, and support for me as an overwhelmed bride. The honor of working with ZoomTheory was completely mine, and would choose them repeatedly.

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Zoom Theory Photography 27
  • Sean

Sean · Married on 05/04/2019

Great Experience & Love the Photos

Our experience with Meredith and her team at Zoom Theory was incredible. Meredith photographed our engagement photos and worked with her team to photograph our wedding. The photos came out amazing and we couldn't be happier. Throughout the whole process, Meredith and her team were incredibly friendly, flexible, easy to work with, and very professional. We will definitely be booking them again in the future. Highly, highly, highly recommend to everyone.

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Zoom Theory Photography 28
  • I

Isabella Gwozdz · Married on 02/23/2019

Great Experience

We had a great experience with Meredith and her team. My husband wasn’t as concerned as I was with hiring the “right” photographer but after meeting with a few photographers he understood how important it was to have the right photography team. We both fell in love with Meredith’s professionalism, efficiency and enthusiasm. She even went out of her way to refer several vendors to us before we even signed our contract with Zoomtheory! We scheduled an engagement shoot with Meredith and our 3 dogs - that solidified our decision, she successfully photographed 3 dogs and a fiancé that didn’t want to do an engagement shoot. About a month before the wedding I had a 30 minute phone call to go over a timeline and details for our wedding day, again amazing efficiency and professionalism. I even had a few last minute changes and a request to get into the harbor (which can be difficult) and Meredith was able to make all of it happen. Meredith kept us on track the day of our wedding and we received the photos QUICK - within just a few weeks of our wedding. It goes without saying that we are thrilled with our wedding photos!!!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Zoom Theory Photography 29
    Zoom Theory Photography 30
    Zoom Theory Photography 31
    Zoom Theory Photography 32
  • Kirsten

Kirsten Judge · Married on 11/16/2018

Herding Cats

Where to begin?! Meredith was a breeze to plan with, she asked all the right questions and had it all figured out in 30 minutes flat, she was so easy when I changed my mind a million times about location and was such a great communicator! The day of the wedding almost brings tears to my eyes. My husband and I struggle with photos, we don't love taking them, and I get nervous and uncomfortable. Not to mention there were several 2-5 year olds running around and distracted friends and family who would not hold still. Amongst all this chaos Meredith and her team were upbeat, enthusiastic and so engaging! We were like herding cats and she made it look easy. I think my family was ready to adopt her by the end and she was almost like having a second coordinator with keeping us on the timeline and moving. Now for the photos... They absolutely exceeded my expectations, they are beautiful and artistic and so natural, she made me look photogenic when I am absolutely not. My husband (who was slightly cranky at the volume of photos we were posing for) is also absolutely ecstatic and it was all so worth it. I can't say thank you enough times, and if you are at all nervous about your photography experience, as I was, this is the photographer for you!

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Zoom Theory Photography 33
    Zoom Theory Photography 34
    Zoom Theory Photography 35

Marni Shrednick · Married on 09/29/2018

Zoom Theory is THE BEST!

My experience with Zoom Theory has been exceptional. Meredith, Amanda, and their team, are incredibly talented, professional, and fun to work with. Throughout the planning process they were always available to me when I needed them and SO patient while I chartered unknown territory (as a bride I was at times a bit flustered). As someone who is not comfortable in front of the camera, they were super supportive and made me feel completely at ease. They exude warmth and kindness 100% of the time. They are incredibly artistic, creative, and SOO fun to work with. I will absolutely book them in the future when I want to capture life's treasured moments. Go with Zoom Theory! They are hands down THE BEST in the business!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Zoom Theory Photography 36
    Zoom Theory Photography 37
    Zoom Theory Photography 38
    Zoom Theory Photography 39
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/29/2018

Works amazing under pressure with beautiful results!

Zoomtheory was absolutely amazing! We worked mostly with Meredith and even our family members have been talking about how great she was! With large or small groups she is very efficient and spots the tiniest details. She was flexible with photos like ones that included kids as they can be more difficult to work with. We recently got our photos back and we are thrilled with them. They are worth every penny to capture all the special moments of your big day. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/18/2018

Worth every penny

Meredith was a great communicator, she made me feel comfortable and cared for the whole time. We had two meetings before the wedding, and she was 100% on top of everything we discussed. Everyone in the wedding party said she was awesome to work with (not bossy, great energy, fun), and most importantly she GOT THE SHOTS! And her turnaround was super quick, we got the photos back in a week. The package we chose was a few hundred dollars over our budget, but it was absolutely worth it. These photos will be the visual memories of our lifetime.

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Zoom Theory Photography 40
    Zoom Theory Photography 41
    Zoom Theory Photography 42
    Zoom Theory Photography 43
    Zoom Theory Photography 44
    Zoom Theory Photography 45

Nick · Married on 07/14/2018

Meredith and her team were amazing to work with! They we're extremely friendly, helpful, and flexible to our needs. On multiple occasions Meredith went above and beyond ensuring that our wedding was stress free, fun, and easy. She's great with children too! We couldn't have asked for a better photography team!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Laura · Married on 06/23/2018

I booked Zoom Theory after seeing my college friend's wedding photos on Facebook and being blown away by how beautiful they were. I spoke to Meredith on the phone and felt very comfortably with her - it's clear that she and her team are complete professionals. The day of the wedding it's CRUCIAL to have professional photographers that run on time and know what they are doing while still making you feel comfortable because it's a bit of an odd thing, before photographed kissing someone over and over. My photos came earlier than I expected and were beautiful - my friends all commented how much they liked both my photographer on the day of and the pictures after. Can't recommend Zoom Theory enough!

Sent on 10/12/2018

christy · Married on 04/28/2018

My new husband & I are so pleased & happy we chose Zoom Theory to capture the photographs at our wedding at La Venta. Meredith was on-time, professional, personable and so fun & easy to work with. She had great ideas which turned into priceless photos. We highly recommend Zoom Theory!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Zoom Theory Photography 46
    Zoom Theory Photography 47
    Zoom Theory Photography 48
    Zoom Theory Photography 49
    Zoom Theory Photography 50
    Zoom Theory Photography 51

Carrie · Married on 04/21/2018

From meeting Meredith we knew we wanted her as our photographer. For our engagement shoot she was open to all of our ideas and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. On our wedding day she was like having another girlfriend making sure my day went smoothly and I got all the pictures I wanted. She even carried around my lipstick for me throughout the night for whenever I might need a touch up! We ended up with over a thousand photos to remember our wedding day the family and friends that were able to share our day with us.

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Zoom Theory Photography 52
    Zoom Theory Photography 53
    Zoom Theory Photography 54
    Zoom Theory Photography 55

Lindsey · Married on 04/13/2018

The quality of photos were great! She was accommodating to our needs!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Zoom Theory Photography 56
    Zoom Theory Photography 57
    Zoom Theory Photography 58
  • W

WELLMAN · Married on 04/08/2018

We used Zoom theory for our wedding and the pictures came out gorgeous. Besides the amazing pictures, Meredith is absolutely amazing, From the very beginning she was top notch, her personality and energy makes posing for pictures enjoyable. She was well prepared, and had a contingency plan if something came up so we felt extremely comfortable. She is a true gem. If you are looking for an photographer there's no need to look elsewhere. You'll be amaze by the quality and service Meredith and her team provides.

Sent on 05/11/2018
    Zoom Theory Photography 59

Christina · Married on 04/07/2018

My husband & I first spoke to Meredith (lead photographer) via FaceTime as our meet & greet. At the time, we were in the process meeting with & talking to several other vendors. She took time out of her weekend schedule to answer all our questions, etc. Right off the bat, we had good vibes from her.

We decided to go with Zoom Theory & couldn't be happier. Fast forward about 8 months later & we're finally meeting in person for our engagement photo shoot. Highly recommend doing one for 2 reasons: 1) get to know & be comfortable with your photographer 2) get comfortable taking photos & posing with your fiancée. Meredith has a such a bubbly, fun yet professional personality & she's so efficient at taking photos. She made us feel super comfortable when we truly felt awkward & knew the best spots to take photos.

Fast forward another 7 months to our wedding day (yes, we had a long engagement). Meredith was on time (huge plus on the day of, trust!) with her team of 2 other shooters. Prior to our big day, we had a phone convo about "must have" shots, first look ideas, & important family photos. Day of, it all went flawlessly! Even when we ran into minor set backs, Meredith handled it with ease & professionalism. Her positive attitude & personality helped calm me down, tbh! (There were A LOT of pictures to get taken). She was SO efficient with time! You could tell she's been doing this for awhile. She knew the times we had to get moving, memorized which family photos were up next & managed to help wrangle our large bridal party (9 bridesmaids + 9 groomsmen & even more family on top of that). She always checked in with me before dropping news about a slight change in plans, which ended up being perfectly fine. We got all the photos we wanted with the groups of people we needed!

Zoom Theory captured the essence of our day perfectly & truly helped our big day go so smoothly. So glad we chose Zoom Theory! & will look back on our photos for a lifetime!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Zoom Theory Photography 60
    Zoom Theory Photography 61
    Zoom Theory Photography 62
    Zoom Theory Photography 63

Nancy · Married on 03/24/2018

Meredith captured the moments beautifully! She has an eye for creating artistic shots. We had our whole family there and she managed to make all of us look good. In addition to being a talented and very professional photographer, Meredith has super nice upbeat personality which made it fun to have the pictures taken, and helped us to feel comfortable in front of the camera. We are incredibly happy with our wedding photos. I highly recommend Meredith and Zoom Theory! Go to her blog to view sample of her work.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Haley · Married on 03/24/2018

ONE big wedding, ONE elegant boudoir shoot, & ONE intimate vow renewal make 3… 3 times we’ve been B-L-O-W-N away by Zoom Theory Photography. Meredith & team w/o fail deliver! They balance the perfect mix of laid back & professional & bring such incredible energy to their shoots. They bring out the best in you & your partner to capture exquisite moments. Plus, Zoom’s rates are SO reasonable. They work w/ any budget w/o any compromise to deliverables. I recommend Zoom every chance I get & even named them our “official family photographer”. Special moments just wouldn’t be the same w/o the Zoom team there. Words really can’t express how grateful we are to Zoom. The moments of our lives they’ve captured are priceless treasures & they handle everything they touch w/ such care. We love every person on the team & look forward to future memories & captured moments together. BOOK THEM!

Our Big Wedding: would never have gone to plan w/o Zoom. Mer was not just the photog, she was the wedding coordinator keeping us to time, a bridesmaid bustling my dress when I forgot to ask my MOH, & made sure to capture shots we were too caught up to remember. Mer’s a powerhouse & directed guests/fam w/ authority & grace. Even guests commented on how amazing she was. Years later, my husband & I STILL talk about how Zoom was the best decision we made for our wedding day.
    Boudoir Shoot: I’m a shy, private person, but I thought it’d be amazing to surprise my husband w/ a gift he’d never expect. Mer & Amanda made me feel comfortable/confident. Along w/ the incredible Dana Thompson (hair & make-up artist), they guided me through the shoot & we had so much fun. The photos were sweet & classy. Made a perfect anniversary gift I was proud to share w/my husband.
    Vow Renewal: This was perhaps my favorite of all. Mer, Kelsey & Amanda (+Dana) made an intimate, special day even more meaningful w/ their presence. Not just for us, for family members too. The photos literally brought us to tears

Sent on 06/02/2018

Stephanie · Married on 02/03/2018

I would choose to work with Zoom Theory over and over again. Truly, the work speaks for itself. Our wedding coordinator recommended Zoom Theory as her FAVORITE vendor, having worked with her previously. We became very interested after our coordinator's glowing review and decided to check out Zoom Theory's work... We were blown away with the artistry of their photography. We were looking for high quality photos with a unique, artsy flair. We looked at many different photographers and agreed that our first choice by far would be Zoom Theory. So we set up a meeting with Meredith thinking we already loved the photos we had seen so much, we were definitely booking with her. After meeting her, we realized how excited she is about shooting weddings. It really pumped us up even more than we already were about our own wedding. She put us at ease (especially me, being camera shy). The day of, Meredith handled everything like such a champ. She was so professional and efficient. We received our event photos in a timely manner and boy were we not disappointed. Our photos are amazing. It was such a great experience working with Meredith and Zoom Theory. She perfectly captured the emotions of the day and we will cherish the memories she has helped us to preserve forever.

Sent on 03/21/2018
    Zoom Theory Photography 69
    Zoom Theory Photography 70
    Zoom Theory Photography 71

Nikki · Married on 12/31/2017

Zoom Theory did an amazing job photographing our wedding and engagement shots. Meredith is friendly, professional, and has an amazing eye. I'm so so thrilled we hired her to document our love! Thank you so much to the Zoom Theory team. You will need to book in advance. Meredith is popular. Best hiring best we made!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Alison · Married on 11/18/2017

Hands down, best wedding photographer ever, and I’ve been in A LOT of weddings. I had my first experience with Meredith at my best friend’s wedding and knew I had to have her for my wedding too. She didn’t disappoint—she and her assistant were organized, creative and super fun to work with. Plus the photos came out amazing!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Karie · Married on 10/21/2017

I honestly don’t know where to even begin…
    First and foremost, THANK YOU Zoom Theory! You ladies are truly something special and I am so grateful to know you. From capturing the most amazing images from our wedding that I will forever cherish, to getting us out of our comfort zone and making us feel at ease in front of a camera, to preparing a timeline and keeping us on schedule, to agreeing to come to HAWAII to shoot our wedding, to staying until the very end of our reception and being there to capture an epic ocean plunge, to just being AWESOME to work with throughout the entire process (including boudoir, rehearsal dinner, planning, editing, etc.)….I HIGHLY recommend Zoom Theory and cannot thank them enough for being a part of our wedding. Meredith and Amanda are absolutely amazing. To not stress about the photography at our wedding was priceless. I cannot stop looking at photos and getting to relive every perfect moment from our dream wedding. I will never be able to thank Zoom Theory enough!!

Sent on 12/02/2017
    Zoom Theory Photography 72
    Zoom Theory Photography 73
    Zoom Theory Photography 74

Brett · Married on 09/23/2017

Meredith and her team were our wedding MVPs! We did not understand how involved Meredith was going to be with helping us through not only the photographs of our wedding day but also with simple things like keeping the event on our schedule and helping my groomsmen and I apply our boutonnieres! Her professionalism leading up to our day, during the wedding, and now afterwards have really impressed us. We now have thousands of beautiful pictures to remember the day by and could not have been happier with the value of her services. The post production was fast, I mean we received our photos within about 5 weeks and they look incredible. I've heard from friends of mine that their pictures (from other photographers) took months to receive and doesn't sound like something that would ever happen with one of Meredith's projects. We'll always be grateful for her help, fun attitude, and responsiveness to all of our questions and concerns. I will always recommend Zoom Theory and look forward to seeing them again at future weddings of our friends and family. Thank you guys!!

Sent on 11/30/2017
    Zoom Theory Photography 75

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Zoom Theory was absolutely amazing right from the start. Meredith was very responsive and professional from the time I first contacted her about shooting our wedding. When we met Meredith in person for our engagement photo shoot, we knew we had made the right choice. Meredith was friendly, and professional yet easy-going. And the engagement prints were beautiful! That all carried through to the wedding day when Meredith and her assistant were fabulous - they kept everyone not just on, but ahead of, schedule, and made sure to capture everything we asked for - and then some! Our friends and family all commented on how great Meredith was. And we absolutely love all the photos!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Annelise · Married on 08/26/2017

We can’t say enough good things about Meredith. She is so coordinated and great at what she does. Not only were the images beautiful, her day of coordinating was critical. She kept us on track and took care of us all night. I can’t say enough about how important this was. The kept the entire wedding in line and moving. Meredith was one of the first wedding vendors we booked. From day one, she was so accommodating and helpful with any questions. She even came to our home twice, just to make it easier on us. Having photos taken is awkward, but Meredith really keeps you at ease and makes the process fun. Thank you, Zoom Theory! Y ’all are the BEST!

Sent on 10/06/2017