207 Reviews for Zoom Theory Photography

Custom Graphics (2)
Flush Mount (2)
Negatives (1)
207 Zoom Theory Photography Reviews

Zoom Theory was an excellent choice for our wedding photography. The photos are all gorgeous and Meredith was a pleasure!

Profile Picture Olivia, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My new husband & I are so pleased & happy we chose Zoom Theory to capture the photographs at our wedding at La Venta. Meredith was on-time, professional, personable and so fun & easy to work with. She had great ideas which turned into priceless photos. We highly recommend Zoom Theory!

Profile Picture christy, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

From meeting Meredith we knew we wanted her as our photographer. For our engagement shoot she was open to all of our ideas and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. On our wedding day she was like having another girlfriend making sure my day went smoothly and I got all the pictures I wanted. She even carried around my lipstick for me throughout the night for whenever I might need a touch up! We ended up with over a thousand photos to remember our wedding day the family and friends that were able to share our day with us.

Profile Picture Carrie, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

The quality of photos were great! She was accommodating to our needs!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Zoom theory for our wedding and the pictures came out gorgeous. Besides the amazing pictures, Meredith is absolutely amazing, From the very beginning she was top notch, her personality and energy makes posing for pictures enjoyable. She was well prepared, and had a contingency plan if something came up so we felt extremely comfortable. She is a true gem. If you are looking for an photographer there's no need to look elsewhere. You'll be amaze by the quality and service Meredith and her team provides.

Profile Picture WELLMAN, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

My husband & I first spoke to Meredith (lead photographer) via FaceTime as our meet & greet. At the time, we were in the process meeting with & talking to several other vendors. She took time out of her weekend schedule to answer all our questions, etc. Right off the bat, we had good vibes from her.

We decided to go with Zoom Theory & couldn't be happier. Fast forward about 8 months later & we're finally meeting in person for our engagement photo shoot. Highly recommend doing one for 2 reasons: 1) get to know & be comfortable with your photographer 2) get comfortable taking photos & posing with your fiancée. Meredith has a such a bubbly, fun yet professional personality & she's so efficient at taking photos. She made us feel super comfortable when we truly felt awkward & knew the best spots to take photos.

Fast forward another 7 months to our wedding day (yes, we had a long engagement). Meredith was on time (huge plus on the day of, trust!) with her team of 2 other shooters. Prior to our big day, we had a phone convo about "must have" shots, first look ideas, & important family photos. Day of, it all went flawlessly! Even when we ran into minor set backs, Meredith handled it with ease & professionalism. Her positive attitude & personality helped calm me down, tbh! (There were A LOT of pictures to get taken). She was SO efficient with time! You could tell she's been doing this for awhile. She knew the times we had to get moving, memorized which family photos were up next & managed to help wrangle our large bridal party (9 bridesmaids + 9 groomsmen & even more family on top of that). She always checked in with me before dropping news about a slight change in plans, which ended up being perfectly fine. We got all the photos we wanted with the groups of people we needed!

Zoom Theory captured the essence of our day perfectly & truly helped our big day go so smoothly. So glad we chose Zoom Theory! & will look back on our photos for a lifetime!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Flush Mount

Meredith captured the moments beautifully! She has an eye for creating artistic shots. We had our whole family there and she managed to make all of us look good. In addition to being a talented and very professional photographer, Meredith has super nice upbeat personality which made it fun to have the pictures taken, and helped us to feel comfortable in front of the camera. We are incredibly happy with our wedding photos. I highly recommend Meredith and Zoom Theory! Go to her blog to view sample of her work.

Profile Picture Nancy, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

ONE big wedding, ONE elegant boudoir shoot, & ONE intimate vow renewal make 3… 3 times we’ve been B-L-O-W-N away by Zoom Theory Photography. Meredith & team w/o fail deliver! They balance the perfect mix of laid back & professional & bring such incredible energy to their shoots. They bring out the best in you & your partner to capture exquisite moments. Plus, Zoom’s rates are SO reasonable. They work w/ any budget w/o any compromise to deliverables. I recommend Zoom every chance I get & even named them our “official family photographer”. Special moments just wouldn’t be the same w/o the Zoom team there. Words really can’t express how grateful we are to Zoom. The moments of our lives they’ve captured are priceless treasures & they handle everything they touch w/ such care. We love every person on the team & look forward to future memories & captured moments together. BOOK THEM!

Our Big Wedding: would never have gone to plan w/o Zoom. Mer was not just the photog, she was the wedding coordinator keeping us to time, a bridesmaid bustling my dress when I forgot to ask my MOH, & made sure to capture shots we were too caught up to remember. Mer’s a powerhouse & directed guests/fam w/ authority & grace. Even guests commented on how amazing she was. Years later, my husband & I STILL talk about how Zoom was the best decision we made for our wedding day.
Boudoir Shoot: I’m a shy, private person, but I thought it’d be amazing to surprise my husband w/ a gift he’d never expect. Mer & Amanda made me feel comfortable/confident. Along w/ the incredible Dana Thompson (hair & make-up artist), they guided me through the shoot & we had so much fun. The photos were sweet & classy. Made a perfect anniversary gift I was proud to share w/my husband.
Vow Renewal: This was perhaps my favorite of all. Mer, Kelsey & Amanda (+Dana) made an intimate, special day even more meaningful w/ their presence. Not just for us, for family members too. The photos literally brought us to tears

Profile Picture Haley, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our time with Meredith was great, she was really flexible and made sure we got everything we wanted ! The pictures turned out great and she was really fun to work with .

Profile Picture Chelsey, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would choose to work with Zoom Theory over and over again. Truly, the work speaks for itself. Our wedding coordinator recommended Zoom Theory as her FAVORITE vendor, having worked with her previously. We became very interested after our coordinator's glowing review and decided to check out Zoom Theory's work... We were blown away with the artistry of their photography. We were looking for high quality photos with a unique, artsy flair. We looked at many different photographers and agreed that our first choice by far would be Zoom Theory. So we set up a meeting with Meredith thinking we already loved the photos we had seen so much, we were definitely booking with her. After meeting her, we realized how excited she is about shooting weddings. It really pumped us up even more than we already were about our own wedding. She put us at ease (especially me, being camera shy). The day of, Meredith handled everything like such a champ. She was so professional and efficient. We received our event photos in a timely manner and boy were we not disappointed. Our photos are amazing. It was such a great experience working with Meredith and Zoom Theory. She perfectly captured the emotions of the day and we will cherish the memories she has helped us to preserve forever.

Photos
Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Zoom Theory did an amazing job photographing our wedding and engagement shots. Meredith is friendly, professional, and has an amazing eye. I'm so so thrilled we hired her to document our love! Thank you so much to the Zoom Theory team. You will need to book in advance. Meredith is popular. Best hiring best we made!

Profile Picture Nikki, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hands down, best wedding photographer ever, and I’ve been in A LOT of weddings. I had my first experience with Meredith at my best friend’s wedding and knew I had to have her for my wedding too. She didn’t disappoint—she and her assistant were organized, creative and super fun to work with. Plus the photos came out amazing!

Profile Picture Alison, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I honestly don’t know where to even begin…
First and foremost, THANK YOU Zoom Theory! You ladies are truly something special and I am so grateful to know you. From capturing the most amazing images from our wedding that I will forever cherish, to getting us out of our comfort zone and making us feel at ease in front of a camera, to preparing a timeline and keeping us on schedule, to agreeing to come to HAWAII to shoot our wedding, to staying until the very end of our reception and being there to capture an epic ocean plunge, to just being AWESOME to work with throughout the entire process (including boudoir, rehearsal dinner, planning, editing, etc.)….I HIGHLY recommend Zoom Theory and cannot thank them enough for being a part of our wedding. Meredith and Amanda are absolutely amazing. To not stress about the photography at our wedding was priceless. I cannot stop looking at photos and getting to relive every perfect moment from our dream wedding. I will never be able to thank Zoom Theory enough!!

Profile Picture Karie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meredith and her team were our wedding MVPs! We did not understand how involved Meredith was going to be with helping us through not only the photographs of our wedding day but also with simple things like keeping the event on our schedule and helping my groomsmen and I apply our boutonnieres! Her professionalism leading up to our day, during the wedding, and now afterwards have really impressed us. We now have thousands of beautiful pictures to remember the day by and could not have been happier with the value of her services. The post production was fast, I mean we received our photos within about 5 weeks and they look incredible. I've heard from friends of mine that their pictures (from other photographers) took months to receive and doesn't sound like something that would ever happen with one of Meredith's projects. We'll always be grateful for her help, fun attitude, and responsiveness to all of our questions and concerns. I will always recommend Zoom Theory and look forward to seeing them again at future weddings of our friends and family. Thank you guys!!

Profile Picture Brett, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Zoom Theory was absolutely amazing right from the start. Meredith was very responsive and professional from the time I first contacted her about shooting our wedding. When we met Meredith in person for our engagement photo shoot, we knew we had made the right choice. Meredith was friendly, and professional yet easy-going. And the engagement prints were beautiful! That all carried through to the wedding day when Meredith and her assistant were fabulous - they kept everyone not just on, but ahead of, schedule, and made sure to capture everything we asked for - and then some! Our friends and family all commented on how great Meredith was. And we absolutely love all the photos!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits

We can’t say enough good things about Meredith. She is so coordinated and great at what she does. Not only were the images beautiful, her day of coordinating was critical. She kept us on track and took care of us all night. I can’t say enough about how important this was. The kept the entire wedding in line and moving. Meredith was one of the first wedding vendors we booked. From day one, she was so accommodating and helpful with any questions. She even came to our home twice, just to make it easier on us. Having photos taken is awkward, but Meredith really keeps you at ease and makes the process fun. Thank you, Zoom Theory! Y ’all are the BEST!

Profile Picture Annelise, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

One of the best decisions I made for my wedding was hiring Meredith at Zoom Theory. I had interest in her because the photos on her website reflected the more modern look I was going for (natural, not so traditional posed). Then I was completely sold when she sent me a sample album so I could envision exactly what I was getting.

From day one, she was professional, accommodating, and made the entire process a breeze. Then on our wedding day, she was an absolute rockstar. I hired a photographer and videographer and was worried the entire day would be spent taking pictures and video. But that wasn't the case at all, Meredith was quick and worked wonderfully with my videographer. She honestly felt like a friend to me that day due to all of the little touches like bringing us champagne and putting on my shoes. Yes, she literally bent down and helped me put on my shoes. She was truly a joy to have around that day.

Now I have my photos back and all I can say is WOW. I balled my eyes out seeing how perfectly she captured my day. She was able to capture my husband and I at our best, most natural moments. The way the pictures are framed, she captured details of the venue I didn't even notice. They are truly stunning.

HIRE ZOOM THEORY. You will not regret it! WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Zoom Theory is the best! Meredith and her team were truly amazing!
Not only did she take artistic, beautiful, fun, romantic, crystal clear images, she helped keep us on track with our timing on the wedding day, directed us, gave suggestions and made us laugh. She also helped make our day special and was very professional throughout the entire process. I love the different photo treatments that were added to a bunch of the photos by their graphic designer Amanda too. Our photos are priceless and so are the memories of our wedding day thanks to their help. It wouldn't have been the same without them! People at our wedding were impressed with Meredith's direction and wrangling our big group too. She's really great at utilizing time and being as efficient as possible. Loved her second shooter too, also very talented.

In addition, we also had a blast taking our engagement photos with Meredith. We originally had a friend take some pictures but weren't super happy with them so she even squeezed us into her busy schedule last minute for a mini shoot. We highly recommend Zoom Theory! :)

Profile Picture Erica, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

We LOVE Meredith and her amazing skills as a photographer. She helped us on our wedding day and with engagement and as a couple who feels awkward being photographed, she made us feel totally comfortable. Her high energy and sense of urgency got us a TON of amazing images. Meredith managed to make maximum use of her time without ever making us feel rushed. On our wedding day, Meredith made our day by keeping us in track and also giving us ample time to enjoy our day. The pictures were perfect and we would definitely use her again if we ever needed professional images and recommend her to anyone!!

Profile Picture Brenda, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved working with zoom photography. Meredith understood my vision and came in ready to roll- she directed everyone to where they needed to be and when to be there so we were able to get as many pictures as possible. She is lovely to work with and was such a joy to have around on my wedding day. Also my pictures are stunning and I can't stop staring at them!

Profile Picture Molly, 6/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meredith and her crew were the best!! They shot our engagement photos, rehearsal dinner, and wedding day and we couldn't be more thrilled with everything. Meredith made us feel so comfortable from the very beginning and was really open to listening to our ideas, resulting in photos that truly reflected us as a couple. She was professional and it really shows in the quality of the photos. We couldn't recommend her more highly and feel like we made a great decision to go with Zoom! Thanks Meredith!!

Profile Picture Julia, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

If I could give Meredith and her team at Zoom Theory 6 out of 5 stars I would. The team went above and beyond any expectations I had for our wedding and for our engagement session. It is very obvious that Meredith (owner of Zoom Theory) is passionate about her job and she made my wife and me feel comfortable and natural throughout the entire process. Amanda was also able to edit our photos so that my wife and I both felt gorgeous and were completely satisfied with the finished products. I did a lot of research on wedding photographers and after a phone call with Meredith I knew that Zoom Theory was the company to go with. Additionally, Zoom Theory came highly recommended to us and I can easily see why. We got compliment after compliment on how well the photos turned out and how smoothly the photography portion of the wedding ran. For what it is worth, I was also concerned about how a photographer would handle our same sex wedding as basically nothing we did was traditional. Meredith gave us suggestions to make it work for two feminine brides. Zoom Theory does excellent work and going with Zoom Theory was a great decision that I would recommend to anyone and everyone getting married.

Profile Picture Julie, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Wedding Portraits, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Proofs
4.7

Meredith is so wonderful, so professional and on top of everything! We decided to do an engagement session with her and she drove all the way down to La Jolla to come meet us (for the first time too). We aren't the most camera confident but Meredith made the whole session fun, natural and easy. The day of the wedding she took charge of everything in the best way! It was great, I felt like she kept me calm and on track whole time. My bridesmaids and mom were all so impressed by her excellent direction, great advice, and good eye. She made us all feel like models and she did a great job! I would highly recommend, but it is quite an expensive service. She was a great communicator and her website was easy to use! Beautiful pictures to capture a beautiful day.

Profile Picture Ana, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Zoom Theory Photography was the best decision for our wedding. My husband and I are so happy to have chosen Zoom Theory to captured our happiest moments. Zoom Theory photography is the BEST!!

Profile Picture Raul , 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meredith and her team are the friendliest, most down-to-earth people that I had the pleasure of working with during our engagement and our wedding.
Our engagement photos and our wedding photos are unbelievably amazing. They are so many good shots, it is actually quite overwhelming.
Meredith is so good at what she does, is full of life and is beyond professional and fun.

Profile Picture Morgan, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits