200 Reviews for Zoom Theory Photography

Custom Graphics (2)
Flush Mount (1)
Negatives (1)
200 Zoom Theory Photography Reviews

Meredith captured the moments beautifully! She has an eye for creating artistic shots. We had our whole family there and she managed to make all of us look good. In addition to being a talented and very professional photographer, Meredith has super nice upbeat personality which made it fun to have the pictures taken, and helped us to feel comfortable in front of the camera. We are incredibly happy with our wedding photos. I highly recommend Meredith and Zoom Theory! Go to her blog to view sample of her work.

Profile Picture Nancy, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Zoom Theory did an amazing job photographing our wedding and engagement shots. Meredith is friendly, professional, and has an amazing eye. I'm so so thrilled we hired her to document our love! Thank you so much to the Zoom Theory team. You will need to book in advance. Meredith is popular. Best hiring best we made!

Profile Picture Nikki, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hands down, best wedding photographer ever, and I’ve been in A LOT of weddings. I had my first experience with Meredith at my best friend’s wedding and knew I had to have her for my wedding too. She didn’t disappoint—she and her assistant were organized, creative and super fun to work with. Plus the photos came out amazing!

Profile Picture Alison, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I honestly don’t know where to even begin…
First and foremost, THANK YOU Zoom Theory! You ladies are truly something special and I am so grateful to know you. From capturing the most amazing images from our wedding that I will forever cherish, to getting us out of our comfort zone and making us feel at ease in front of a camera, to preparing a timeline and keeping us on schedule, to agreeing to come to HAWAII to shoot our wedding, to staying until the very end of our reception and being there to capture an epic ocean plunge, to just being AWESOME to work with throughout the entire process (including boudoir, rehearsal dinner, planning, editing, etc.)….I HIGHLY recommend Zoom Theory and cannot thank them enough for being a part of our wedding. Meredith and Amanda are absolutely amazing. To not stress about the photography at our wedding was priceless. I cannot stop looking at photos and getting to relive every perfect moment from our dream wedding. I will never be able to thank Zoom Theory enough!!

Profile Picture Karie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meredith and her team were our wedding MVPs! We did not understand how involved Meredith was going to be with helping us through not only the photographs of our wedding day but also with simple things like keeping the event on our schedule and helping my groomsmen and I apply our boutonnieres! Her professionalism leading up to our day, during the wedding, and now afterwards have really impressed us. We now have thousands of beautiful pictures to remember the day by and could not have been happier with the value of her services. The post production was fast, I mean we received our photos within about 5 weeks and they look incredible. I've heard from friends of mine that their pictures (from other photographers) took months to receive and doesn't sound like something that would ever happen with one of Meredith's projects. We'll always be grateful for her help, fun attitude, and responsiveness to all of our questions and concerns. I will always recommend Zoom Theory and look forward to seeing them again at future weddings of our friends and family. Thank you guys!!

Profile Picture Brett, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Zoom Theory was absolutely amazing right from the start. Meredith was very responsive and professional from the time I first contacted her about shooting our wedding. When we met Meredith in person for our engagement photo shoot, we knew we had made the right choice. Meredith was friendly, and professional yet easy-going. And the engagement prints were beautiful! That all carried through to the wedding day when Meredith and her assistant were fabulous - they kept everyone not just on, but ahead of, schedule, and made sure to capture everything we asked for - and then some! Our friends and family all commented on how great Meredith was. And we absolutely love all the photos!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits

We can’t say enough good things about Meredith. She is so coordinated and great at what she does. Not only were the images beautiful, her day of coordinating was critical. She kept us on track and took care of us all night. I can’t say enough about how important this was. The kept the entire wedding in line and moving. Meredith was one of the first wedding vendors we booked. From day one, she was so accommodating and helpful with any questions. She even came to our home twice, just to make it easier on us. Having photos taken is awkward, but Meredith really keeps you at ease and makes the process fun. Thank you, Zoom Theory! Y ’all are the BEST!

Profile Picture Annelise, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

One of the best decisions I made for my wedding was hiring Meredith at Zoom Theory. I had interest in her because the photos on her website reflected the more modern look I was going for (natural, not so traditional posed). Then I was completely sold when she sent me a sample album so I could envision exactly what I was getting.

From day one, she was professional, accommodating, and made the entire process a breeze. Then on our wedding day, she was an absolute rockstar. I hired a photographer and videographer and was worried the entire day would be spent taking pictures and video. But that wasn't the case at all, Meredith was quick and worked wonderfully with my videographer. She honestly felt like a friend to me that day due to all of the little touches like bringing us champagne and putting on my shoes. Yes, she literally bent down and helped me put on my shoes. She was truly a joy to have around that day.

Now I have my photos back and all I can say is WOW. I balled my eyes out seeing how perfectly she captured my day. She was able to capture my husband and I at our best, most natural moments. The way the pictures are framed, she captured details of the venue I didn't even notice. They are truly stunning.

HIRE ZOOM THEORY. You will not regret it! WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Zoom Theory is the best! Meredith and her team were truly amazing!
Not only did she take artistic, beautiful, fun, romantic, crystal clear images, she helped keep us on track with our timing on the wedding day, directed us, gave suggestions and made us laugh. She also helped make our day special and was very professional throughout the entire process. I love the different photo treatments that were added to a bunch of the photos by their graphic designer Amanda too. Our photos are priceless and so are the memories of our wedding day thanks to their help. It wouldn't have been the same without them! People at our wedding were impressed with Meredith's direction and wrangling our big group too. She's really great at utilizing time and being as efficient as possible. Loved her second shooter too, also very talented.

In addition, we also had a blast taking our engagement photos with Meredith. We originally had a friend take some pictures but weren't super happy with them so she even squeezed us into her busy schedule last minute for a mini shoot. We highly recommend Zoom Theory! :)

Profile Picture Erica, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

We LOVE Meredith and her amazing skills as a photographer. She helped us on our wedding day and with engagement and as a couple who feels awkward being photographed, she made us feel totally comfortable. Her high energy and sense of urgency got us a TON of amazing images. Meredith managed to make maximum use of her time without ever making us feel rushed. On our wedding day, Meredith made our day by keeping us in track and also giving us ample time to enjoy our day. The pictures were perfect and we would definitely use her again if we ever needed professional images and recommend her to anyone!!

Profile Picture Brenda, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved working with zoom photography. Meredith understood my vision and came in ready to roll- she directed everyone to where they needed to be and when to be there so we were able to get as many pictures as possible. She is lovely to work with and was such a joy to have around on my wedding day. Also my pictures are stunning and I can't stop staring at them!

Profile Picture Molly, 6/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meredith and her crew were the best!! They shot our engagement photos, rehearsal dinner, and wedding day and we couldn't be more thrilled with everything. Meredith made us feel so comfortable from the very beginning and was really open to listening to our ideas, resulting in photos that truly reflected us as a couple. She was professional and it really shows in the quality of the photos. We couldn't recommend her more highly and feel like we made a great decision to go with Zoom! Thanks Meredith!!

Profile Picture Julia, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

If I could give Meredith and her team at Zoom Theory 6 out of 5 stars I would. The team went above and beyond any expectations I had for our wedding and for our engagement session. It is very obvious that Meredith (owner of Zoom Theory) is passionate about her job and she made my wife and me feel comfortable and natural throughout the entire process. Amanda was also able to edit our photos so that my wife and I both felt gorgeous and were completely satisfied with the finished products. I did a lot of research on wedding photographers and after a phone call with Meredith I knew that Zoom Theory was the company to go with. Additionally, Zoom Theory came highly recommended to us and I can easily see why. We got compliment after compliment on how well the photos turned out and how smoothly the photography portion of the wedding ran. For what it is worth, I was also concerned about how a photographer would handle our same sex wedding as basically nothing we did was traditional. Meredith gave us suggestions to make it work for two feminine brides. Zoom Theory does excellent work and going with Zoom Theory was a great decision that I would recommend to anyone and everyone getting married.

Profile Picture Julie, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Wedding Portraits, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Proofs

Meredith and her team are the friendliest, most down-to-earth people that I had the pleasure of working with during our engagement and our wedding.
Our engagement photos and our wedding photos are unbelievably amazing. They are so many good shots, it is actually quite overwhelming.
Meredith is so good at what she does, is full of life and is beyond professional and fun.

Profile Picture Morgan, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

I am so glad we hired Zoom Theory Photography do to our wedding photos. Not only did Meredith and her team do an amazing job the day of the wedding, but the photos turned out FANTASTIC. We chose to have Zoom Theory do our engagement photos as well, and they were incredible. I've lost count of the number of compliments we've gotten on our photographer and our photos. Very highly recommend, especially if you're looking for your wedding photos to have an artistic, high-end look.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Toning, Wedding Portraits

I recommend Meredith and Amanda at Zoom Theory 100% without reservation. Seriously - I hate having my picture taken, like, really don't like pictures, but as soon we had our engagement shoot with Meredith, we knew that we would definitely be happy with her as our wedding photographer. She's super friendly and immediately puts you at ease. We took our engagement photos at a museum in LA, and both my husband and I were a bit nervous about how awkward we would be posing in front of museum visitors. Meredith was great at just having us focus on her, and she was so efficient and got us out of there in a really reasonable amount of time. And of course - the pictures turned out great!!

Now - fast forward a few months, and we just got our wedding photos back. I WAS BLOWN AWAY. I planned to make my mom a photobook with wedding pictures, and before we got the photos back, I was worried that we wouldn't have enough great ones (not because of Meredith - just due to our faces...). But now I have the opposite problem of having too many awesome ones to choose from!!!

This was probably some of the absolute best money I spent on the wedding. THANKS SO MUCH, MEREDITH AND AMANDA!

Profile Picture Liz, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Words cannot express how much we absolutely loved working with Meredith at Zoom Theory Photography. We found her on the preferred vendor list for our wedding site and made an appointment to meet with her. Your wedding day is a whirlwind day with so many things going on. It was really important to me that we find vendors that we felt a connection with and we wanted nothing but positive vibes on our special day. Meredith fit the bill perfectly. She has great energy and is really easy to work with. Several family members commented on how great she was and I honestly felt like I had a friend taking photos. The end result was amazing. We love our photographs and can't believe she was able to capture so many wonderful memories. I would highly recommend Zoom Theory Photography to anyone.

Profile Picture Janesa, 11/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Friends recommended Meredith of Zoom Theory Photography for our wedding. They were very happy with her and so were we. Besides her excellent, steadfast work, she always brings a joyful, positive attitude and exuberance with her. She listens, “reads and watches” carefully and astutely. The end results are what matter most and her wedding photography was exceptional, creative and superlative.
We were extremely thrilled in having Meredith and her professional team help record our wedding. All of our needs and requirements were met enthusiastically. She thinks outside the box and it shows with the unique perspective she offers.

Profile Picture Sergio, 11/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow, Toning

We are so happy to have found Meredith Gradishar to photograph our wedding this past autumn. From our initial phone conversation to our first in-person meeting and all subsequent planning conversations with Meredith, we were certain we'd made the right selection of vendor.

Meredith has an unfailingly warm and energetic demeanor, and it's clear she loves her work and understands how meaningful her services are to her brides and grooms. The knowledgeable and experienced way she discussed her work - both as a service that would be of seminal importance to us on our wedding day, and as an art - inspired us with confidence from the start, and we were not disappointed!

Meredith and her excellent assistant photographer Kelsey arrived super early for our event and immediately set to work. They both displayed a lovely blend of warmth and professionalism as they documented our special day.

After our wedding, our photographs were delivered to us promptly and exactly as promised. We were delighted at the sheer number, variety, and quality of photographs that Meredith and Kelsey took! Over 2000 images of ourselves, the gorgeous venue LaVenta, my dress and our rings, the floral arrangements, the decor, the food, and - especially - our guests enjoying themselves with us.

The photos were so artful and professional, with beautiful composition and lighting, full of warmth, good feeling, emotion, and beauty. Meredith and Kelsie truly captured our day.

We are grateful for Meredith for her role in preserving our wedding memories and would request her services in a heartbeat for any future professional photography needs. Thank you so much, Zoom Photography!

Profile Picture Kristen & Michael, 10/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day

Where do I begin???!!! Zoom, Meredith, Amanda, and team, were fantastic, professional, patient and amazing artists. They truly are concerned with the style and look you are wanting for your wedding and make sure it happens. My husband and I choose a venue that was being built and as a result, we were the first wedding there. Prior to the wedding, Zoom went and checked out the venue to guarantee the best lighting and perfect background for photos. On the day of the wedding, Meredith came a few hours early, of her own time, to set up and check up on me. She made sure that all the photos that we discussed prior were captured, i.e romanticals, family and bridal party. Not only did she capture the photos I wanted but sentimental ones and kept me on schedule all the while, which was a very difficult task with our wedding party. I would highly recommend Zoom for their professionalism, their talent, knowledge and their delightful demeanor. To a bride who is planning her wedding and wants one less thing to worry about, I would suggest Zoom. They go the extra mile for you and make sure you are happy and stressed free on your big day.

Profile Picture lindsey, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Wedding Portraits

We looked at a lot of photographers online and were impressed by Meredith's work. Meredith and her staff were extremely accommodating and did everything to make us comfortable. We did an engagement shoot and the pictures came out so good that we used them at the wedding. We are not usually people who take a lot of pictures but Meredith captured us and our guests in a natural and comfortable way. She truly captured the joy and happiness of the day for us and our guests. We would highly recommend Zoom Theory for someone looking for a truly professional and talented photographer who performed even better then they promised.

Profile Picture Ken, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We LOVED our wedding and engagement pictures!!! They were absolutely beautiful! Zoom Thoery was our best vendor! We feel so fortunate that we had them. Meridith is a wedding photog genius! She went beyond what we expected from a photographer. She kept us on time and on track, made us laugh and captured beautiful photos! She was basically our extra coordinator and we’re convinced that the wedding would have been so chaotic without her! we’re very grateful. Also, she is a certified difficult groom handler! The groom and all the groomsmen mentioned how much they liked her (and they all hate taking photos!). She even made me look skinny! So thanks again!! Meredith has a strong personality but fear not!! this will translate into beautiful photos and your wedding running on time! You'll learn to trust her after the engagement photos.

Love and thanks,

Kessia and Jackson

Profile Picture kessia, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The experience we had with Meredith and her team from Zoom Theory was great ! She responded to our emails very quickly and set up a meeting immediately. The day of our wedding the photo shoot was organized and on schedule. Most importantly the pictures came out amazing! I love the style of the photos not something you see every day. My husband and I couldn't be happier !

Profile Picture Mary, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meredith photographed our engagement session and our wedding. She was great!

To start off, when my wife and I met at her comfy office and showed us her work, we found that her attitude set her apart from the rest. Her professionalism, enthusiasm, and preparedness is what really stood out compared to the other photographers we met. We’ve been to a lot of weddings and we both have been members of the multiple wedding parties. We know that it takes a certain personality to be patient yet upbeat to gather everyone for event photos.

For our engagement photos, she picked the perfect spot, which was conveniently located in Palos Verdes. She was there on time and knew the best spots to snap with the best backgrounds. She gave us great advice on our clothes, our best poses, and the images turned out lovely.

During our wedding she was prompt and brought a very courteous assistant who was just as helpful as Meredith with directing and managing our friends and family members as well as taking photos. She had experience with our wedding venues so she knew the best lighting against location for the summer months. She even picked out a spot along the cliffs for our limo to stop for an extra photo opportunity.

Ultimately, our wedding photos were fabulous and she took more than enough to fill the web based album she provided and a USB stick full of high res images. We totally will use Meredith again and cannot recommend her highly enough.

Profile Picture Eugene, 8/6/16, 1 Review