Lomita CA, Lomita, CA 90717 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 49
  • Real Weddings 2

About Figlewicz Photography

Figlewicz Photographers has been photographing beautiful couples on their big day for over 10 years, and in those years, we've photographed over 500 weddings! We've also expanded our team with like-minded and talented associate photographers who share the same passion for storytelling through photography. We strive to find the most talented photographers in our field to shoot alongside us and they never cease to amaze us with their professionalism and strikingly beautiful photographs. They round out our Figlewicz Photography family!

INVESTMENT
We would love to find out more about your wedding, and would be happy to discuss a custom package for your special day. Please don't hesitate to fill out our contact form and we'll be in touch with you soon!

Contact Form: https://figlewiczphotography.com/contact/

We are available for national & international travel!

Follow Figlewicz Photography on

trump national golf club jenna will 00042
trump national golf course wedding carleigh tony 0
walnut grove engagement ashlyn chris 00008
Figlewicz Photography
catalina wedding descanso beach club georgette eri
walnut grove wedding jesi terry 0111

Figlewicz Photography 7
  • Bree

Bree · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Wedding Photographers EVER

Figlewicz hands down was worth every penny for my wedding at Saddlerock Ranch.

They had photographed a family friend's wedding and I was blown away by the quality and the beautiful editing.

I knew I had made the right choice when they agreed to meet us in Joshua Tree for our engagement photos. Casey and his assistant were so easy to work with that it was actually fun. My husband was dreading doing it but after everything was done he admitted he had a good time!

The day of the wedding you can just tell that Casey and Andrea are pros. They know all the good angles and definitely don't skimp on the number of photos they take which I love!

We got our photos back this week and I have to say that they captured anything and everything that I wanted. The photos are so beautiful and I will cherish them forever.

Thank you again!

Da · Married on 09/08/2018

We were so glad we chose Casey and Andrea for our wedding photography. They were a pleasure to work with - so easygoing and really put us at ease. And they were able to get our photos to us in just a few weeks, which was way faster than what I was expecting (based what I've heard about other photographers)!

They gave us enough direction during our engagement shoot and wedding portraits to get some really awesome shots, without us feeling too awkward or posed. They also captured some really touching candids from the ceremony and reception. As we went through our entire collection of photos for the first time, it really was like re-living the day, but maybe even better because of all the details that they captured that we weren't able to truly take in during the frenetic day. I also appreciated their post-processing which made us look like the best version of ourselves!

I was super grateful for Andrea, who was like another part of our wedding coordinating team - she helped with my veil and bustle (a few times since the bustle broke!) which I was so surprised about and super thankful for! Please choose this amazing husband and wife team of photographers for your wedding - you won't be disappointed!

Rachel · Married on 09/02/2018

We are so happy we found Figlewicz Photography! Casey and Andrea captured the most stunning moments during our engagement shoot and wedding. In addition to being incredible photographers, Andrea literally sewed together my dress during the engagement shoot and fixed by wedding dress after a bustle broke. They both helped push our wedding along according to our schedule and calmed our nerves before walking down the aisle. They are perfect if you are looking for talented, experienced (yet reasonably priced), and down to earth photographers.

Figlewicz Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,814.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,616.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

Real Weddings

• Patricia Castro Makeup
    Patricia Castro Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the pleasure of working with Casey & Andrea as the makeup artist for a wedding last year. To this day, I still can't get over how beautiful all of the photos turned out. They were able to scope out the most beautiful little spaces and backgrounds for the bride and groom. They were incredibly professional, and took the time to become familiar with the area and all vendors working with the bride and groom that day. I hope to work with the Figlewicz's again as I absolutely LOVE their style of photography and attention to detail! They truly captured every moment perfectly!

• Josephine Trusela Event & Floral Designs
    Josephine Trusela Event & Floral Designs Wedding Planners

Casey and Andrea are great! Cool , calm and professional. You will be in great hands with this talented duo. I highly recommend them!

• Critic's Choice Catering and Event Production Inc.
    Critic's Choice Catering and Event Production Inc. Wedding Caterers

A keen eye for detail. unique ideas. beautiful work.

• Lomita CA Lomita, California, 90717 See on map