Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Figlewicz Photography

Born and raised in sunny Southern California with a love for the ocean, it was no surprise that we would eventually find each other. We are now in year 15 (say what!?!) of our marriage, and still very much in love! Because we were young when we got married, people always ask us if we were shocked by the realities of marriage. I think the only thing that really shocks us is that we are still finding out new things about one another. Some things that haven’t changed, however, are our love for each other, our family, and, of course,

THE BEACH!

Over the past 15 years, our two grew into five and now we have a house filled with arts and crafts, Legos, very little sleep, and a whole lot of laughter. When we aren’t photographing weddings, we are taking photos of our two daughters, Carly (7) and Dylan (9) and our son, Nathan (12).

Someone once said that they spent their 20’s creating their family, and their 30’s creating themselves. We definitely agree – we are in the age of “creating ourselves” and we’ve found that wedding photography is a dream we both share a passion for. Getting to do what we love as a career is a DREAM COME TRUE!

We have been photographing beautiful couples on their big day for 10 years, and in those years, we’ve photographed over 500 weddings! We’ve also expanded our team with like-minded and talented associate photographers who share the same passion for storytelling through photography. We strive to find the most talented photographers in our field to shoot alongside us and they never cease to amaze us with their professionalism and strikingly beautiful photographs. They round out our Figelwicz Photography family.

INVESTMENT
We would love to find out more about your wedding, and would be happy to discuss a custom package for your special day. Please don’t hesitate to fill out our contact form and we’ll be in touch with you soon!

Contact Form: https://figlewiczphotography.com/contact/

We are available for national & international travel!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Proofs (6)
Liability Insurance (4)
Albums (4)
Boudoir Shoot (2)

The team at Figlewicz Photography is AMAZING! You should stop wasting your time reading and call them to book NOW. From the engagement to the wedding day, Figlewicz made the entire process effortless. Casey + Andrea perfectly captured our wedding day. Their images will enable us to remember our special day forever. Their communication and billing is easy and seamless. Their cool vibe and professionalism made the whole process a dream. I would recommend Figlewicz Photography to ANY bride, groom, family member, friend or stranger on the street looking for glorious photography.

Photos
Profile Picture Katie, 12/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Casey and Andrea were truly amazing to work with. In addition to wonderful photos, they were extremely helpful!! I had no idea how quick and hectic the wedding day would be, and they were there every step of the way to direct me and give me helpful advice. Despite having 8 bridesmaids, Andrea bustled my dress and helped me to get a lipstick stain off it, and even held my sisters crying baby at one point. So helpful and SO nice! I got the video and photo package.

Profile Picture jill, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Casey & Andrea were the photographers for my October wedding and they did an amazing job!! Not only did their kind & calm demeanor help my husband and I to feel super comfortable, but they were professional, assertive, and got all the shots that we wanted so I didn’t have to worry about a thing. And the pictures turned out beautifully!!!

Profile Picture Caitlin , 10/21/17, 2 Reviews

Prints
Save the Date
10 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I had the pleasure of working with Casey & Andrea as the makeup artist for a wedding last year. To this day, I still can't get over how beautiful all of the photos turned out. They were able to scope out the most beautiful little spaces and backgrounds for the bride and groom. They were incredibly professional, and took the time to become familiar with the area and all vendors working with the bride and groom that day. I hope to work with the Figlewicz's again as I absolutely LOVE their style of photography and attention to detail! They truly captured every moment perfectly!

Casey and Andrea are great! Cool , calm and professional. You will be in great hands with this talented duo. I highly recommend them!

A keen eye for detail. unique ideas. beautiful work.

Events