Figlewicz Photography Reviews

Figlewicz Photography 5
Figlewicz Photography 6
Figlewicz Photography 7

Lauren Jatt · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Fantastic job! Gorgeous photos and professional

Staci did a fantastic job of photographing our wedding!

The wedding itself was over 9 months ago--but I still find myself looking over the photos with joy. They did a great job of being professional, efficient, and thorough. It is a tough balance, but they really did well! We were especially grateful because the wedding video (from a completely different company) turned out pretty poorly, so it was very reassuring to have at least still images from the day that we absolutely loved!

Finally, I think they did a good job of recommending things they thought would look best, while still being willing to take some shots that we were particularly interested in. For example, they recommended taking photos in the soft light, but when we asked if we could also take some in the bright light in order to get the ocean background we wanted--they were very willing to accommodate us!

Would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Figlewicz Photography 12
  • Taylor

Taylor Pass · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent!

Casey and his team captured our wedding day better than we could've ever imagined! Our photos are absolutely perfect and the team was so accommodating throughout the whole process. We would highly recommend Figlewicz for anyone looking for a photographer for their upcoming wedding!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica (Harper) Torres · Married on 06/23/2019

Such a great experience!!

Casey and his team were incredible! My husband, Vince and I couldn’t be happier. Casey was super receptive before, during, and after our big day. He was professional, easy going, timely, and friendly. Casey and his team made us feel very comfortable. We highly recommend Figlewicz Photography! Book in advance though because they’re popular!!!!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Figlewicz Photography 13
    Figlewicz Photography 14

Katarina Friedman · Married on 05/31/2019

Picture Perfect

Figlewicz Photography truly made my wedding experience magical and captured every moment perfectly. My pictures bring me back to that wonderful day and fill me with such joy. They are fantastic at not only capturing the moment beautiful but the emotions as well. You will not regret having them photograph your wedding or other special events.

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Figlewicz Photography 15

Kayla Maniscalco · Married on 03/17/2019

Absolutely Amazing Team that Every Couple Should Hire!

Casey and Andrea truly made our wedding more special and intimate that we could have ever imagined! My husband and I got married in Hawaii and there was not a doubt in my mind that we were going to take my favorite team! They made everything so comfortable and smooth throughout the planning process, that I had zero questions for them as they left me feeling so confident. Casey would follow up every few weeks (and days the closer we got) to make sure that I had everything I needed and that I felt good about all the details.

The day of the wedding, they were even more incredible. Their calm personalities are exactly what every bride (and sometimes Groom :) ) needs on their special day. They don't ever panic or freak out even if we got off timeline a bit. They just make you relaxed and feel like everything is going to be ok, which it was!

We cannot thank you guys enough for everything you did for us. The photos were stunning and we are so happy with everything! Every couple should use the Figlewicz!

Kayla & Marco Mendoza

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Bree

Bree · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Wedding Photographers EVER

Figlewicz hands down was worth every penny for my wedding at Saddlerock Ranch.

They had photographed a family friend's wedding and I was blown away by the quality and the beautiful editing.

I knew I had made the right choice when they agreed to meet us in Joshua Tree for our engagement photos. Casey and his assistant were so easy to work with that it was actually fun. My husband was dreading doing it but after everything was done he admitted he had a good time!

The day of the wedding you can just tell that Casey and Andrea are pros. They know all the good angles and definitely don't skimp on the number of photos they take which I love!

We got our photos back this week and I have to say that they captured anything and everything that I wanted. The photos are so beautiful and I will cherish them forever.

Thank you again!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Da · Married on 09/08/2018

We were so glad we chose Casey and Andrea for our wedding photography. They were a pleasure to work with - so easygoing and really put us at ease. And they were able to get our photos to us in just a few weeks, which was way faster than what I was expecting (based what I've heard about other photographers)!

They gave us enough direction during our engagement shoot and wedding portraits to get some really awesome shots, without us feeling too awkward or posed. They also captured some really touching candids from the ceremony and reception. As we went through our entire collection of photos for the first time, it really was like re-living the day, but maybe even better because of all the details that they captured that we weren't able to truly take in during the frenetic day. I also appreciated their post-processing which made us look like the best version of ourselves!

I was super grateful for Andrea, who was like another part of our wedding coordinating team - she helped with my veil and bustle (a few times since the bustle broke!) which I was so surprised about and super thankful for! Please choose this amazing husband and wife team of photographers for your wedding - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/02/2018

We are so happy we found Figlewicz Photography! Casey and Andrea captured the most stunning moments during our engagement shoot and wedding. In addition to being incredible photographers, Andrea literally sewed together my dress during the engagement shoot and fixed by wedding dress after a bustle broke. They both helped push our wedding along according to our schedule and calmed our nerves before walking down the aisle. They are perfect if you are looking for talented, experienced (yet reasonably priced), and down to earth photographers.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Jordan · Married on 08/25/2018

Simply the best. I don’t even know where to start. Not only do they take the best photos but they are the sweetest couple and go completely above and beyond. Their pictures really do capture the magic of the day. They shot my sisters wedding as well so when it was time to pick photographers for mine there was no question. Best wedding decision you will make. :)

Sent on 09/17/2018

Amanda Flyckt · Married on 08/11/2018

MVPs of our wedding!

Casey and Andrea are amazing humans and photographers. Not only did we absolutely love their photos and feel that they truly captured us as a couple, they went above and beyond on our wedding day to make sure we had what we needed and stayed on our timeline. Our videographer and photo booth were also organized through Figlewicz and in every step of the process they were professional and dependable. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Figlewicz Photography 16
    Figlewicz Photography 17
    Figlewicz Photography 18
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 08/04/2018

Could not be happier

Figlewicz Photography is nothing short of amazing. They were recommended to us by our wedding coordinator. I took one look at their pictures and fell in love with their use of light in outdoor settings. The quality of their work speaks for itself. Since our wedding was entirely outdoors, I knew we had to use them

What you can't tell from viewing their online pictures is how truly wonderful they are to work with. During our engagement picture shoot, they managed to win over our infamously suspicious dog and captured some wonderful pictures of her. But the absolute highlight was during the wedding. Both Casey and Andrea were a super calming and helpful force. Most importantly, they managed to capture all the important shots while being somehow invisible. We absolutely loved working with Figlewicz Photography!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Amy · Married on 07/29/2018

We're so happy we picked Figlewicz Photography as our wedding photographers! Casey and Andrea are amazing to work with. They did our engagement session as well as our wedding photos. I wasn't sure we needed an engagement session, but my husband and I are sort of awkward in front of the camera, so I thought we could use the practice. Casey and Andrea put us at ease right away and turned what could have been an awkward experience into a fun one! They have years of wedding photography experience, and it shows. At our wedding they were not only taking amazing photos all day, they also did things like put boutonnieres on people and help bustle my dress. We had a coordinator, but Casey and Andrea also helped keep us on schedule and made sure we were where we needed to be. After the wedding, the turnaround time to get our photos back was fantastic. They also put together a blog post of our photos which is great for sharing with friends and family who want to see more photos. People have been so impressed with how beautiful our pictures are. It's hard to pick our favorites because they took so many great photos of our whole day!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Sonia · Married on 04/07/2018

We are so happy that Casey and Andrea were there to capture our wedding day! We loved working with them - they were friendly, professional, and fun. We LOVE our engagement and wedding photos and could not be happier with them. On our wedding day, Casey and Andrea were also so helpful - it felt like we were hanging out with friends the whole time. They sent us our engagement photos and wedding photos within a couple weeks of our wedding and even gave us a preview immediately after the wedding! Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Priscilla · Married on 02/17/2018

This review is long overdue! Figlewicz is the best wedding vendor ever. They have been such a blessing for me and my husband, Casey and his team are very professional and know how to get a good shot!

From the first time I reached out to Casey, he was quick to respond and he patiently answered all my questions. Their wedding photography style is very bright, light, full of smiley faces, which exactly what I was looking for. Since our budget is limited, we chose Stacee to take our wedding pictures. The package is included an engagement session, in which we went to Joshua Tree National Park and it was amazing! We are obsessed with the pictures. Me and my husband is not used to being photographed, and Stacee, she just knows how to make people smile! The session went perfect, it was not awkward at all, we felt so comfortable with her.

We went to a couple meetings with Stacee during our wedding preparation to discuss about the wedding timeline and scouting location for our first look photos. At that time, I didnt have any idea how to make timeline and Stace was a huge help! She helped us to arrange the perfect wedding timeline.

On the wedding day, Stacee and Amber did an amazing job on taking so many precious of our moment. We were a little bit behind on our schedule but we all managed to get the perfect shot.

If I were able to redo this whole wedding thing again, I wouldn’t have it any other way! For sure i will choose Figlewicz again and again and again.

To all future bride out there, look no more. You wont be dissapointed! Figlewicz is THE best!

Sent on 04/06/2018
    Figlewicz Photography 19

Katie · Married on 12/30/2017

The team at Figlewicz Photography is AMAZING! You should stop wasting your time reading and call them to book NOW. From the engagement to the wedding day, Figlewicz made the entire process effortless. Casey + Andrea perfectly captured our wedding day. Their images will enable us to remember our special day forever. Their communication and billing is easy and seamless. Their cool vibe and professionalism made the whole process a dream. I would recommend Figlewicz Photography to ANY bride, groom, family member, friend or stranger on the street looking for glorious photography.

Sent on 01/24/2018
    Figlewicz Photography 26
    Figlewicz Photography 27
    Figlewicz Photography 28

jill · Married on 11/03/2017

Casey and Andrea were truly amazing to work with. In addition to wonderful photos, they were extremely helpful!! I had no idea how quick and hectic the wedding day would be, and they were there every step of the way to direct me and give me helpful advice. Despite having 8 bridesmaids, Andrea bustled my dress and helped me to get a lipstick stain off it, and even held my sisters crying baby at one point. So helpful and SO nice! I got the video and photo package.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Caitlin · Married on 10/21/2017

Casey & Andrea were the photographers for my October wedding and they did an amazing job!! Not only did their kind & calm demeanor help my husband and I to feel super comfortable, but they were professional, assertive, and got all the shots that we wanted so I didn’t have to worry about a thing. And the pictures turned out beautifully!!!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Johnny · Married on 09/17/2017

So, where should I start. Of course the pictures were great, Figlewicz definitely has its own unique style and if you like it, you definitely won't be disappointed about how the pictures turn out. Let's look at the intangibles.
    1) Planning a wedding is stressful, but their easy going, kind, fun personalities made the shoots super enjoyable.
    2) My wife really appreciated the extra effort Andrea did throughout the wedding day. From fixing her hair to helping her with her dress, Andrea even went beyond her responsibilities and we really appreciated it.
    3) They are one of the best vendors we worked with in terms of how professional, caring, and responsive they were during the whole process. This is VERY important during the whole wedding planning, trust me.

If you love the natural feel Figlewicz's pictures have (like me) and have their quote within your budget, I would recommend stop worrying and looking around. Book Casey and Andrea, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Casey and Andrea were absolutely amazing! They made Kyle and I so comfortable on our engagement shoot and wedding. They are such a sweet couple and we could not be any happier with the way all of the photos turned out! I will recommend them to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Melissa · Married on 08/19/2017

I don't know if I can put down in words how much I love Figlewicz Photography but I will try. They are an amazing husband and wife team. They work great together. I have always loved their photos and before getting engaged I knew I wanted Figlewicz Photography for my wedding. They were very professional throughout the whole booking processes. They always responded fast to emails. They provided great referrals, several of which I used for my wedding. My husband and I have never been photographed professionally so we were nervous about the engagement photo session. Casey and Andrea made us feel relaxed and comfortable during our shoot and our photos turned out great! They were happy to include our dog in our photo session. They also have a great online system. You are able to monitor your payments and reminder emails are also sent when your next payment is due. That is very helpful when you have to remember a million other payment due dates during your wedding planning. They were such big help on the day of the wedding. Andrea helped calm me down when my nerves and tears got to me and was also right by my side to help me when a little shoe emergency happened. She stayed calm throughout everything and kept me calm as well. I had sent a couple photo requests to Casey prior to my wedding day and he remembered each one and was able to recreate my requests on the big day. Casey and Andrea have an eye for great photos. We have gotten so many compliments from family and friends on how great the wedding photos turned out. We received the wedding blog less than a month after the wedding and it brought me to tears looking at all the great photos they took. Brought me right back to the day and I was reliving it all over again. I would definitely recommend Figlewicz Photography to anyone I know!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Kelly · Married on 08/05/2017

Amazing. Personable, creative, easygoing, professional, on-time, thorough and very respectful to consider our particular hopes and needs for how we wanted our day captured. We are so grateful to have had them on our wedding day as we had high expectations and they made everything easy and incredible.

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Figlewicz Photography 29
    Figlewicz Photography 30
    Figlewicz Photography 31
    Figlewicz Photography 32

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2017

Figlewicz Photography made our wedding day AMAZING. They are such professionals and so on top of everything. Not only are they super friendly and personalable they make the day more fun! They also keep everything organized and worry about all the little things that you really do not have time to worry about. They create a timeline for the day of too to ensure that the bride and groom can enjoy the day without worrying. Oh and did I mention the absolutely beautiful photos? True artists and truly a pleasure to have them be a part of our big day. These guys are amazing and their confidence in what they do Makes it so much easier to relax knowing that they are catching every moment that you may have missed. Very attentive to our needs it is obvious how much they care! Could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Kali · Married on 07/08/2017

We loved working with Figlewicz Photography! Our photos turned out BEAUTIFUL and we are so happy we have such fantastic visual mementos of our big day! The Figlewicz team is accommodating, professional, quick communicators, and true pros at capturing just the right angle/moment/smile. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Amy · Married on 07/01/2017

Our photographer was kind, professional and knew how to make us laugh. We had an amazing experience and would recommend to ALL!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Gina · Married on 06/03/2017

With my 1-year anniversary around the corner, this review is LONG overdue. I was looking at our wedding pictures recently, and am still blown away by how stunningly beautiful they are. The Figlewiczs were the perfect choice for my wedding photographers, and I could not be happier with the results! Casey and Andrea are a wonderful husband-wife team who went above and beyond to make my wedding day special. Casey has an incredible eye for framing shots and catching them at the right moment, and Andrea's detail shots are artfully composed. Besides that, they were really helpful at keeping us on schedule and for accommodating our requests to stop at multiple sites in the South Bay for photos on our way to the reception. Andrea even helped sew my Mom into her dress when the zipper broke, and worked her magic again mid-reception to sew up my train once the clasps holding it broke from too much dancing! I don't think we could have pulled it off without them. I am so grateful for their professionalism, attention to detail, flexibility, and kindness. I HIGHLY recommend them - they are wonderful to work with. Thank you so, so much for everything!!!

Sent on 05/28/2018