Figlewicz Photography Reviews

122 | Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

122 Reviews for Figlewicz Photography

Lauren Jatt · Married on 05/09/2020

Fantastic job! Gorgeous photos and professional

Staci did a fantastic job of photographing our wedding!

The wedding itself was over 9 months ago--but I still find myself looking over the photos with joy. They did a great job of being professional, efficient, and thorough. It is a tough balance, but they really did well! We were especially grateful because the wedding video (from a completely different company) turned out pretty poorly, so it was very reassuring to have at least still images from the day that we absolutely loved!

Finally, I think they did a good job of recommending things they thought would look best, while still being willing to take some shots that we were particularly interested in. For example, they recommended taking photos in the soft light, but when we asked if we could also take some in the bright light in order to get the ocean background we wanted--they were very willing to accommodate us!

Would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Schroeder · Married on 12/10/2019

Highly Recommend

Casey & his team were the perfect choice to capture our special day. They were all so easy and fun to work with throughout the day. Our pictures turned out amazing and they were delivered to us in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Figlewicz Photography to photograph any special moments.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Maehara · Married on 12/07/2019

Engagement and Wedding

BEST photographer! First off, I am not a picture person and most times it’s very awkward for me and don’t even know how to pose. Casey makes you really comfortable to work with, and makes you smile easily. It’s like a photo shoot but you’re just being your normal self. The photos are beautiful!!!
    They say your wedding goes by fast and all you have to remember by is your photos. The photos makes you feel as if you were there again to experience the happiness, laughter, and joy you felt like the first time. The action shots are incredible, and captures the best lighting. He knows the best locations and time to shoot.
    Definitely recommend to any new couple who is looking for a photographer. You will not regret this decision. Worth every penny of your investment! I couldn’t ask for anything more.

Sent on 01/05/2020

Shaunci Brown · Married on 11/07/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Casey did my best friends wedding a few years ago so when I got engaged last fall, I told my fiancé, Figlewicz Photography was my only requirement when it came to choosing vendors. Casey is extremely friendly, professional and talented. I am so grateful we went with him, from coordinating our engagement shoot in Joshua Tree, communicating our vision over the year of planning and the Day Of photography. I wouldn’t just recommend Casey but highly encourage anyone looking for an amazing photographer to not look any further. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 10/06/2019

AMAZING Photography and wonderful to work with!

If you book with Figlewicz Photography you will not be disappointed! Casey and his team were beyond accommodating and incredible to work with for our wedding and engagement photos. They made the entire process so fun and exciting - guiding us through with confidence and professionalism. We could not have been happier with the results and will have these photos to share with friends and family for the rest of our lives! Casey and his team traveled out of state to Oregon for our wedding and he went above and beyond to ensure we got the best photos during the weekend. We would recommend his services for any special moment!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Sambrano · Married on 09/21/2019

A true vision of greatness

CASEY IS AMAZING!!!! The photos came out so beautifully that I cried tears of joy when I saw them. I also printed out all 1,2,96 of them because I loved them so much. He was so thoughtful that he not only sent them via email, in his blog and facebook, but also sent a flashdrive with all the photos to make it easier to keep them. (also, the flashdrive is a adorable branded one). The kicker was the video. His friend did our wedding video and it blew us out of the water. I probably watched it a dozen times, tearing up, reliving that day over and over. Such great quality. Would hire him for everything!!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Laura Day

Laura Day · Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing Group of Photographers

Booking Figlewicz Photography to do our wedding is one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding. We had our engagement photos done last year when we got engaged and they turned out phenomenal. We weren’t too sure how to pose but they made the entire thing painless. The photos looked so candid and seemed to capture us at the perfect moments. Leading up to the wedding we answered questionnaires about how we met, and our engagement so they could get to know us a little better. They also asked what we wanted out of our wedding photos and if there were any special pictures or any special poses we wanted. We decided to not pick out too many poses and just let the photographers snap away. They were so quick taking all of the pictures, and the pictures came out AMAZING! Looking through the photos, they seemed to capture all of the little details. The lighting of the pictures was incredible and they somehow made everyone look good. We also had a video done (another thing I would strongly suggest). The video was more than we ever could have asked for. Watching the video back and looking at the pictures has allowed us to relive such a special day over and over again. If you have a wedding coming up, you will not be disappointed booking Figlewicz Photography!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Christine

Christine Borrmann · Married on 08/17/2019

Couldn't be happier!!!

There aren't enough kind words to explain how much we LOVED Casey and everyone at Figlewicz Photography. They are the DREAM TEAM. We heard about them through a friend who also had Casey photograph her wedding. We already loved her pictures, but 100% knew Figlewicz was the right choice after our first call with Casey. He is down-to-earth, genuine, and professional. Casey is incredibly responsive; the entire process was seamless, with an online portal that makes everything so organized.

During our engagement shoot, my husband and I expected to feel a bit awkward and uncomfortable, but Casey put us at ease and turned the day into a blast. By the time the wedding arrived, it felt like an old friend was photographing us, instead of a vendor. Casey and his team stayed out of the way and were rarely noticed, but were everywhere and never missed a moment.

We got a sneak peek of our photos less than 10 days after the wedding, and all 1500+ photos within 3 weeks! Casey and his team captured every candid emotion of the day. We are absolutely in love. The Figlewicz video team put together a video that literally made my husband and I feel like we were reliving the best day of our lives.

If you are looking for a photographer - stop looking. Casey and Figlewicz Photography is the way to go! I couldn't possibly recommend them more.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Garden · Married on 07/28/2019

Amazing!!!

Casey and Staci did such an amazing job with our wedding photos. From the very beginning he worked with us on bringing the price down to a comfortable range and always responded quickly to any questions we had. He was always available when we needed anything which made the wedding planning process way less stressful.

The day of was nothing short of perfect! They were so easy to be around and there was never a moment of awkwardness that you would expect when strangers are taking your photos during such an intimate moment of your life. They got great candid shots of my husband and I as well as gave us great direction when we weren't sure what to do. On top of being great at their job they were so much fun to be around. They worked with my very sarcastic family members with ease and got great shots (video and photography) of every piece of that day. We are absolutely in love with the end result and can't wait to have Casey and his team photograph the next big event in our lives, whenever that may be.

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Pass · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent!

Casey and his team captured our wedding day better than we could've ever imagined! Our photos are absolutely perfect and the team was so accommodating throughout the whole process. We would highly recommend Figlewicz for anyone looking for a photographer for their upcoming wedding!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica (Harper) Torres · Married on 06/23/2019

Such a great experience!!

Casey and his team were incredible! My husband, Vince and I couldn’t be happier. Casey was super receptive before, during, and after our big day. He was professional, easy going, timely, and friendly. Casey and his team made us feel very comfortable. We highly recommend Figlewicz Photography! Book in advance though because they’re popular!!!!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Katarina Friedman · Married on 05/31/2019

Picture Perfect

Figlewicz Photography truly made my wedding experience magical and captured every moment perfectly. My pictures bring me back to that wonderful day and fill me with such joy. They are fantastic at not only capturing the moment beautiful but the emotions as well. You will not regret having them photograph your wedding or other special events.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Kayla Maniscalco · Married on 03/17/2019

Absolutely Amazing Team that Every Couple Should Hire!

Casey and Andrea truly made our wedding more special and intimate that we could have ever imagined! My husband and I got married in Hawaii and there was not a doubt in my mind that we were going to take my favorite team! They made everything so comfortable and smooth throughout the planning process, that I had zero questions for them as they left me feeling so confident. Casey would follow up every few weeks (and days the closer we got) to make sure that I had everything I needed and that I felt good about all the details.

The day of the wedding, they were even more incredible. Their calm personalities are exactly what every bride (and sometimes Groom :) ) needs on their special day. They don't ever panic or freak out even if we got off timeline a bit. They just make you relaxed and feel like everything is going to be ok, which it was!

We cannot thank you guys enough for everything you did for us. The photos were stunning and we are so happy with everything! Every couple should use the Figlewicz!

Kayla & Marco Mendoza

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Bree

Bree · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Wedding Photographers EVER

Figlewicz hands down was worth every penny for my wedding at Saddlerock Ranch.

They had photographed a family friend's wedding and I was blown away by the quality and the beautiful editing.

I knew I had made the right choice when they agreed to meet us in Joshua Tree for our engagement photos. Casey and his assistant were so easy to work with that it was actually fun. My husband was dreading doing it but after everything was done he admitted he had a good time!

The day of the wedding you can just tell that Casey and Andrea are pros. They know all the good angles and definitely don't skimp on the number of photos they take which I love!

We got our photos back this week and I have to say that they captured anything and everything that I wanted. The photos are so beautiful and I will cherish them forever.

Thank you again!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Da · Married on 09/08/2018

We were so glad we chose Casey and Andrea for our wedding photography. They were a pleasure to work with - so easygoing and really put us at ease. And they were able to get our photos to us in just a few weeks, which was way faster than what I was expecting (based what I've heard about other photographers)!

They gave us enough direction during our engagement shoot and wedding portraits to get some really awesome shots, without us feeling too awkward or posed. They also captured some really touching candids from the ceremony and reception. As we went through our entire collection of photos for the first time, it really was like re-living the day, but maybe even better because of all the details that they captured that we weren't able to truly take in during the frenetic day. I also appreciated their post-processing which made us look like the best version of ourselves!

I was super grateful for Andrea, who was like another part of our wedding coordinating team - she helped with my veil and bustle (a few times since the bustle broke!) which I was so surprised about and super thankful for! Please choose this amazing husband and wife team of photographers for your wedding - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/02/2018

We are so happy we found Figlewicz Photography! Casey and Andrea captured the most stunning moments during our engagement shoot and wedding. In addition to being incredible photographers, Andrea literally sewed together my dress during the engagement shoot and fixed by wedding dress after a bustle broke. They both helped push our wedding along according to our schedule and calmed our nerves before walking down the aisle. They are perfect if you are looking for talented, experienced (yet reasonably priced), and down to earth photographers.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Jordan · Married on 08/25/2018

Simply the best. I don’t even know where to start. Not only do they take the best photos but they are the sweetest couple and go completely above and beyond. Their pictures really do capture the magic of the day. They shot my sisters wedding as well so when it was time to pick photographers for mine there was no question. Best wedding decision you will make. :)

Sent on 09/17/2018

Amanda Flyckt · Married on 08/11/2018

MVPs of our wedding!

Casey and Andrea are amazing humans and photographers. Not only did we absolutely love their photos and feel that they truly captured us as a couple, they went above and beyond on our wedding day to make sure we had what we needed and stayed on our timeline. Our videographer and photo booth were also organized through Figlewicz and in every step of the process they were professional and dependable. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/15/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 08/04/2018

Could not be happier

Figlewicz Photography is nothing short of amazing. They were recommended to us by our wedding coordinator. I took one look at their pictures and fell in love with their use of light in outdoor settings. The quality of their work speaks for itself. Since our wedding was entirely outdoors, I knew we had to use them

What you can't tell from viewing their online pictures is how truly wonderful they are to work with. During our engagement picture shoot, they managed to win over our infamously suspicious dog and captured some wonderful pictures of her. But the absolute highlight was during the wedding. Both Casey and Andrea were a super calming and helpful force. Most importantly, they managed to capture all the important shots while being somehow invisible. We absolutely loved working with Figlewicz Photography!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Amy · Married on 07/29/2018

We're so happy we picked Figlewicz Photography as our wedding photographers! Casey and Andrea are amazing to work with. They did our engagement session as well as our wedding photos. I wasn't sure we needed an engagement session, but my husband and I are sort of awkward in front of the camera, so I thought we could use the practice. Casey and Andrea put us at ease right away and turned what could have been an awkward experience into a fun one! They have years of wedding photography experience, and it shows. At our wedding they were not only taking amazing photos all day, they also did things like put boutonnieres on people and help bustle my dress. We had a coordinator, but Casey and Andrea also helped keep us on schedule and made sure we were where we needed to be. After the wedding, the turnaround time to get our photos back was fantastic. They also put together a blog post of our photos which is great for sharing with friends and family who want to see more photos. People have been so impressed with how beautiful our pictures are. It's hard to pick our favorites because they took so many great photos of our whole day!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Sonia · Married on 04/07/2018

We are so happy that Casey and Andrea were there to capture our wedding day! We loved working with them - they were friendly, professional, and fun. We LOVE our engagement and wedding photos and could not be happier with them. On our wedding day, Casey and Andrea were also so helpful - it felt like we were hanging out with friends the whole time. They sent us our engagement photos and wedding photos within a couple weeks of our wedding and even gave us a preview immediately after the wedding! Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Priscilla · Married on 02/17/2018

This review is long overdue! Figlewicz is the best wedding vendor ever. They have been such a blessing for me and my husband, Casey and his team are very professional and know how to get a good shot!

From the first time I reached out to Casey, he was quick to respond and he patiently answered all my questions. Their wedding photography style is very bright, light, full of smiley faces, which exactly what I was looking for. Since our budget is limited, we chose Stacee to take our wedding pictures. The package is included an engagement session, in which we went to Joshua Tree National Park and it was amazing! We are obsessed with the pictures. Me and my husband is not used to being photographed, and Stacee, she just knows how to make people smile! The session went perfect, it was not awkward at all, we felt so comfortable with her.

We went to a couple meetings with Stacee during our wedding preparation to discuss about the wedding timeline and scouting location for our first look photos. At that time, I didnt have any idea how to make timeline and Stace was a huge help! She helped us to arrange the perfect wedding timeline.

On the wedding day, Stacee and Amber did an amazing job on taking so many precious of our moment. We were a little bit behind on our schedule but we all managed to get the perfect shot.

If I were able to redo this whole wedding thing again, I wouldn’t have it any other way! For sure i will choose Figlewicz again and again and again.

To all future bride out there, look no more. You wont be dissapointed! Figlewicz is THE best!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Katie · Married on 12/30/2017

The team at Figlewicz Photography is AMAZING! You should stop wasting your time reading and call them to book NOW. From the engagement to the wedding day, Figlewicz made the entire process effortless. Casey + Andrea perfectly captured our wedding day. Their images will enable us to remember our special day forever. Their communication and billing is easy and seamless. Their cool vibe and professionalism made the whole process a dream. I would recommend Figlewicz Photography to ANY bride, groom, family member, friend or stranger on the street looking for glorious photography.

Sent on 01/24/2018

jill · Married on 11/03/2017

Casey and Andrea were truly amazing to work with. In addition to wonderful photos, they were extremely helpful!! I had no idea how quick and hectic the wedding day would be, and they were there every step of the way to direct me and give me helpful advice. Despite having 8 bridesmaids, Andrea bustled my dress and helped me to get a lipstick stain off it, and even held my sisters crying baby at one point. So helpful and SO nice! I got the video and photo package.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Caitlin · Married on 10/21/2017

Casey & Andrea were the photographers for my October wedding and they did an amazing job!! Not only did their kind & calm demeanor help my husband and I to feel super comfortable, but they were professional, assertive, and got all the shots that we wanted so I didn’t have to worry about a thing. And the pictures turned out beautifully!!!

Sent on 11/19/2017