2806 Phelan Lane, Redondo Beach, CA 90278 Map · Phone number

About Critic's Choice Catering and Event Production Inc.

Whether you envision a Marvelously Elaborate or Elegantly Simple Affair - Your Day will be Unforgettable with the help of Critic's Choice Catering & Event Production, Inc.

Since 1984, countless couples have entrusted their special day to the
Critic’s Choice Catering professionals; and very often our couples get to enjoy our
services again in a more relaxed role - as guests at someone else’s wedding for
example! Oh, how we love your referrals and word of mouth recommendations!

Our All Inclusive Event Package will save you time and money when designing your Reception. The key to a successful event is the flexibility we offer you in the Event Package selections. Why rent most of your catering equipment, when Critic's Choice includes most of what you need in our Optional Package.

We also do our part as an "Environmentally Responsible" caterer:

* We recycle plastics, glass, cans, cardboard and cooking oil

* We compost all Green Waste

* We purchase produce from local gorwers when possible

* We are a "Heal the Bay" approved Caterer in the South Bay

* We donate food to a local food bank

* We use non toxic cleaning products in our kitchen

One of our Divisions, Locations By Kaycie continues to add wonderful venues in and around Los Angeles; recent additions include an ocean front Yacht Club, a 1929 Louisiana French
Colonial estate, a beautiful shady garden with a chapel near the Pacific Ocean, a
couple of wonderful galleries; a trendy warehouse, and a private garden tucked into
the hills of Palos Verdes. We are excited that these will most certainly be the ideal
choice for many happy couples starting their collection of life long memories.

Please browse our gallery below
Visit us online at www.criticschoicecatering.com.
See what others have said about us at Projectwedding.com
Find us at The Sepulveda Home (also on this fourm)
Contact us directly critics4catering@aol.com

Rosemary Dipping Oil
Classic Cars & Buffet
Classic Cars & Buffet
Main course

43 Reviews for Critic's Choice Catering and Event Production Inc.

1 User photo

Critic's Choice Catering and Event Production Inc. 1
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 08/18/2018

Critics Choice Catering & Event Production services for my Wedding Day on 8/18/18 were amazing! Kaycie Fellows was my Wedding Coordinator for the whole day, but she did way more than just that one day- she has been there for me since January of this year meeting with me, going over details, creating our timeline, checking in with me, being the POC for ALL my vendors, coming with me to tastings, creating a menu for us, and more! She really is a hands on professional executor when it comes to events! I really felt at ease knowing Kaycie was there for me, she was always available for me and her expertise in events is super impressive. She was asking all these questions to my venue that I didn't even think about myself for my own wedding- it was awesome. We had so many different things happening for my Wedding ( In-N-Out truck, classic car, photobus, lots of DIY elements and decor,) every detail was executed perfectly. I had Critics Choice cater lunch for the groom and I in separate suites, and Kaycie delivered everything with impecable timing and even went out of her way to pick up some last minute items from my hotel room that we needed for the Wedding. I highly recommend hiring Critics Choice Catering and Kaycie for all your event production needs!

Shonna · Married on 06/10/2018

We worked with Critic’s Choice Catering for our wedding this month and we can not say enough amazing things about Kaycie and the staff who worked on our wedding! From day one Kaycie’s energy, passion and love for her career made her shine! We knew instantly that she would be the perfect fit for our wedding day! She helped us find the perfect menu, decorations, rental items, cake and even was our day if coordinator. Kaycie was absolutely PERFECT! Kaycie kept our wedding day running smoothly, and the day was a dream come true! Our wedding was exactly what we had pictured thanks to Kaycie and Critics Choice! Kaycie even arranged for a surprise exit with sparklers which was so gorgeous! Thank you for all you have done for us and helping make our dreams come true! ❤️

Critic's Choice Catering and Event Production Inc. 2

Julie · Married on 03/23/2018

Critic's Choice really came through for us on our big day. Kaycie and her team did an amazing job with the decor, everything looked beautiful and was put together with a lot of attention to detail, and the service and food were all exceptional. They really elevated the experience beyond anything we could have expected, and it was a huge relief to be able to leave so much of the work that day to such a capable and professional team. Throughout the planning process, Kaycie was very supportive and brought a lot of positive energy and great ideas to the table. We really appreciated the amount of personal interaction we received, including one-on-one tastings, as well as the helpful suggestions and advice we received along the way. Hiring Critic's Choice was one of the best decisions we made and we highly recommend them!

Critic's Choice Catering and Event Production Inc. FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 40.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 30.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 45.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Linens
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? House Beer, House Wine
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor

• Mimi Teller Photography
    Mimi Teller Photography Wedding Photographers

Wonderful food and service. I have enjoyed Critic's Choice both at business related and personal functions

• Amy Ling Events
    Amy Ling Events Wedding Planners

Everyone at Critic's choice is just so professional and courteous! They're a breeze to work with and most important of all, the food is just absolutely AMAZING... what can I say, they're definitely my preferred vendor!! Go Critic's Choice!!

• The Sepulveda Home
    The Sepulveda Home Mansion Weddings

Critic's Choice Catering goes above and beyond to satisfy the likes and needs of our engaged couples. Their professionalism and friendly approach is highly appreciated by our staff. We are completely confident in their ability to please our brides. Not to mention, the food is EXCELLENT!!!

• 2806 Phelan Lane Redondo Beach, CA 90278 See on map
    3102148099 (Other Phone Number)
    3102148114 (Fax Number)
    We are open in the evenings and weekends by appointment only. Regular hours apply for Monday thru Friday