Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Impressive Creations

Unique | Passionate | Inspired

Impressive Creations brings the delicate balance of heartfelt storytelling, no-rules creativity, cutting-edge technology & top-notch customer service to every wedding & event

It is our desire and passion to capture your uniqueness on film and artfully combine it with the music you love to create something far beyond your typical wedding or event video. It’s your day, your style, your emotions, your vision, your dreams! Why should your film represent anything less? Why should it be done any other way? It’s unique, its passionate, it’s inspired, IT'S YOU!!

You can rest assure that our team at Impressive Creations will provide you with excellent customer service and a unique film that will last for generations to come.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Blu-Ray (1)
DVD (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)

Brian from Impressive Creations is a genius! I was so picky about my same day edit, and I'm sure I drove him crazy, but WOW did he deliver!! I am so grateful for Brian and his team! They worked tirelessly on the day of the wedding, and took the most amazing footage. My same day edit was flawless and better than I had imagined. In addition to being a genius in his craft, Brian is an incredible guy. He was very warm hearted, and really cared about how I felt and what I wanted. He is worth every penny (and then some)! Thank you Brian for making me so happy! I can't wait to see our full length video!

Profile Picture Desiree, 1/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Haven't seen the video yet - But I expect great things from what I have seen so far -
Sana and Rich Little

Profile Picture sanaz, 7/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

I love Impressive Creations! Brian, Colette and the other staff i spoke with were always nice, very professional and friendly. My husband and I live overseas and our wedding was in LA. I am very bad at email correspondence but they had the consistent initiative to make our wedding video happen successfully. I appreciate all their efforts before, during and after the wedding. Our wedding video captured all the special moments during the ceremony and reception! Brian was so awesome to work with. He's very talented, efficient and super nice. I would have them capture our vow renewal again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Denise, 6/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, USB Hard Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Impressive Creations Pricing

USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
2 AWARDS

14 ENDORSEMENTS
Impressive Creations not only delivers one of a kind, incredible Story Telling style Cinematography - but their Customer Service is incredible. The talent, insight and creativity is what sets them apart - and their always present professionalism and knowledge of many cultures and backgrounds is a skill all of its own. Whether it be a 10 thousand dollar wedding - or a 10 MILLION dollar affair, each film will be tailored to fit each couple and we cannot stress enough what a fabulous investment you will make with this team!

Always a pleasure to work with Brian on every wedding. As a seasoned cinematographer, and even with our own company, we would jump at the chance to shoot for Brian. All brides and grooms will enjoy working with him and his very easy-going demeanor means you'll just have to relax and just enjoy the show of the work he produces.

We haven't had the opportunity to work with Brian enough! The few times we've had the opportunity I must say that I was breathtaken by his work! His shots are impeccable, his editing is fresh and his style is unmatched! Absolutely impressed!

Brian is a passionate professional...His work is amazing! I highly recommend him!

Brian is innovative and is a pleasure to work with! He always has great ideas for same-day edits, we had one not too far back where he took video shots from a helicopter for a wedding! The video was fantastic. Can't wait to work with Impressive Creations again!

74 PROS I KNOW