Impressive Creations Reviews

27 | Lomita, CA

27 Reviews for Impressive Creations

Alison · Married on 08/25/2018

As you might notice, I am not someone who typically writes reviews. However, after our amazing wedding, I felt the need to recognize Impressive Creations among our other vendors for their superb work. My husband and I could not be happier with Impressive Creations! From our first contact with Brian and his team to the end of our 3-day marathon wedding celebration, they were responsive, enthusiastic, prompt, professional, and most importantly very skilled in their craft. Moreover, Brian especially is very personable and easygoing, meshing well with the crowd. In fact, it took my husband a little while to process that he was our videographer after he introduced himself, as he mistook him for one of our guests! We opted for the same day edit, for which Impressive Creations produced in real time a cinematic video of our multiple events to be shown at the final reception itself. Our guests, my husband, and I were all amazed by this piece. At the time of this review we are eagerly awaiting the remainder of our edited and raw footage, but if the same day edit is any indication, we are in for a major treat. Thank you, Brian and the Impressive Creations team!

Desiree · Married on 01/07/2017

Brian from Impressive Creations is a genius! I was so picky about my same day edit, and I'm sure I drove him crazy, but WOW did he deliver!! I am so grateful for Brian and his team! They worked tirelessly on the day of the wedding, and took the most amazing footage. My same day edit was flawless and better than I had imagined. In addition to being a genius in his craft, Brian is an incredible guy. He was very warm hearted, and really cared about how I felt and what I wanted. He is worth every penny (and then some)! Thank you Brian for making me so happy! I can't wait to see our full length video!

sanaz · Married on 07/16/2016

Haven't seen the video yet - But I expect great things from what I have seen so far -
    Sana and Rich Little

Denise · Married on 06/26/2015

I love Impressive Creations! Brian, Colette and the other staff i spoke with were always nice, very professional and friendly. My husband and I live overseas and our wedding was in LA. I am very bad at email correspondence but they had the consistent initiative to make our wedding video happen successfully. I appreciate all their efforts before, during and after the wedding. Our wedding video captured all the special moments during the ceremony and reception! Brian was so awesome to work with. He's very talented, efficient and super nice. I would have them capture our vow renewal again in a heartbeat!

Sandy · Married on 06/06/2015

The crew we had on our wedding day was beyond exceptional. The videographer who spent the day with the ladies had the perfect personality for a room full of women, and the videographer that was with my husband, was more laid back and also fit in perfectly. The same-day edit they did blew our guests away. The cinematography was top-notch. People were talking about it for DAYS. We had 80 guest our our wedding, but the video had over 600 views as our guests kept sharing it with their friends. And, of course, I have watched about a hundred times in the last month. I can't wait to get to see all the raw footage, which is the extra 'bonus' with this company.
    My only comment that can be approved upon is to be more specific regarding music. They cannot use commercial music, only music that is public domain or that they have licensed. This was not clear when we began our email correspondence. However, we just let them pick the music and it was absolutely perfect. So if you hire them, just trust them to make it amazing, and they will!

Amazing customer service, unbelievable talent and quality, and so easy to work with on the most important day of your life! The Impressive Creations team was the best vendor to have around on our wedding day. They were literally like flies on the wall, yet they somehow captured every nook and cranny of our wedding. We decided to add a drone to our wedding package since we had an outdoor wedding. It was totally worth the money, and really took our wedding videos to another level.

I have nothing but great things to say about Brian Press and his team. Even after the wedding they continue to impress me with their customer service and level of engagement with us as we get our videos and DVDs completed. You will not be disappointed by Impressive Creations if you choose them for your wedding!

Leyla · Married on 08/22/2014

I totally recommend them to all the couples that are getting married!!!
    Videography was one of the things that I wasn't too sure if I should go with one of the best ones. I got my 15min Feature film last week and I've watched over 30 times. I just LOVE it. I'm so glad that we picked Impressive Creations. They have captured all those beautiful moments of your wedding day in such a beautiful way. The cinematography is great.
    Brian and his team were also very great to work with. I really thank Brian and his team for such a great video that is the only way for us now to go back to that day and enjoy every second of it.

• Starr

Starr · Married on 05/17/2014

I will just say it, Impressive Creations is absolutely impressive! I work in the Entertainment Industry so I know a bit about editing and production, the minute we saw Brian's work we knew we had the perfect videographer! The angles and lighting he captures is so professional you would think that Martin Scorsese directed the shot, but no it was Brian and his team! He captured our wedding day even better than we remembered it. And the grand finale was the same day edit he created for us. Since I work in the industry a few of my wedding guests were producers themselves, and I have to say they were blown away by his same day edit. One producer even said her jaw hit the floor and decided that she wanted to get some notes from him on how to edit a video so flawlessly and so quickly! Your wedding day goes by so quickly and it's hard to remember or even see everything, having a vendor like Impressive Creations there to capture it all is the perfect way to remember your big day. Brian and his team and super friendly and easy going, when I would get stuck deciding on song choices or where to shoot certain things they always had great ideas. They are really the perfect videographers to capture your day!

Leila · Married on 10/19/2013

I am at a total loss for words about my wedding video... From the minute my husband and I got it we were blown away with it! We have watched it so many times already. I will never be able to thank you enough for the absolutely stunning job you and your team did on out wedding. It captured so many incredible moments. So many things came back to robin and I about that special day and we are just so in love with it! To have this memory for the rest of our lives you can't out a price on. I will forever be grateful for all you did. This was the best decision we made for our wedding!!!! Thank you again! You guys rock!

Jessica · Married on 06/29/2013

My sister used Impressive Creations for her wedding in 2009, and after seeing her wedding video I knew that I would use them when I got married. During our initial meeting, Brian took his time to explain everything to us and made us feel immediately at ease. We decided to book him shortly after the meeting and couldn't be happier with our decision. Brian is the kind of guy that you want around on your wedding day…very positive and calming. He was never intrusive and he worked very well with our photographers. We just received our Feature Film yesterday and it is so beautiful! Our families came over to watch it with us and we had to have watched it at least 6 times in a row, catching new and exciting details each time. We were laughing and crying and having a ball reliving our big day. They really captured the spirit of our wedding and highlighted just the right moments. Brian and his staff are wonderful to work with! On the business end, Kate was so responsive and personable with emails and communication. I never felt like I was talking business. It felt more like I was talking to an old friend who genuinely cared about me. Needless to say, I highly recommend Impressive Creations! Thank you so much for the fantastic experience and a film that we will enjoy watching for the rest of our lives!

Anita · Married on 09/01/2012

Love them! Very easy to work with! I haven't seen the final product yet but Brian showed me some clips while he was recording. He is so talented!! I can't wait to see our final video.

• Y

Yolanda · Married on 07/29/2012

When working out your wedding budget do not skimp on your videophotographer. Impressive creations captured every single moment of my wedding from beginning to end.
    Everything from pre-wedding getting ready for not only the bride but the groom as well, to the very end. 10 hours of amazing footage that looks like a movie on the finish product. I check out dozens of videophotographer and the quality of work from impressive creations could not be beat.
    I highly recommend them

Ann · Married on 06/23/2012

These guys are AMAZING. Brian and Collin do work that is definitely above and beyond creative. My husband and I wanted someone to capture our day but were unsure how it would turn out. Brian and Collin both took the lead the day of and created an amazing story for us. Their attention to detail made our story come alive that many of our guests continue to compliment us on their work.

As a bride, my day was chaotic that much of it was a blur. The work that Impressive Creations does embodied everything for me (that day); every time I watch the clip I feel that I am going back in time and living my wedding day all over again. Thank you for hearing our story and putting it together so that we may share with others.

Linna · Married on 04/21/2012

Brian is an absolute joy to work with. He is the most creative person I have ever met, the attention to detail, the need for perfection combined with his superior camera skills makes him the go to guy for videos!!! I feel so lucky to have booked him for my wedding!!!

meghan · Married on 02/18/2012

Trust me, you want this group of talented people as a part of your wedding! Brian makes you feel at ease all day while Kate answers all brides' crazy questions in the office. All in all, they are amazing in every way. Best investment we made for our wedding (besides each other!)

Naomi · Married on 11/20/2011

Brian and his crew are top notch. The quality of the same day edit blew my guests away. The praise about the videos just kept coming and just had to share the news about Impressive Creations. A little pricey, but you get what you pay for, and believe me, it's worth the investment.

Lena · Married on 07/23/2011

Our wedding was just a few days ago and I just can't stop watching our same day edit video! I LOVE IT!!! Brian, owner and founder of Impressive Creations, definitely lives up to the name...Impressive...Creative. Our wedding was a few days ago and he had our video up on his blog within a day! Brian and his team captured the riveting moments of our lives and we can't thank him and his team enough for doing a super job! Brian's enthusiasm was contagious and we are extremely happy that we chose Impressive Creations to capture our special day on video. He was professional and worked well with our photographer. Brian is also pretty techy himself. Everything was organized through the computer. Once you book with Impressive Creations, you get your own account where you can update info. and keep track of your account. He also makes posterboards of movie trailers with the couples in them. It's pretty awesome! They're just so creative!! Brian and his team will not disappoint! PICK IMPRESSIVE CREATIONS!!

Brian....you are THE MAN!!!

Ellen · Married on 11/20/2010

One word to describe Impressive Creations. PHENOMENAL. Finding the perfect videographer to capture our day was one of the most difficult tasks in planning our wedding. We researched multiple vendors on end, and after months of watching other videographers’ portfolios online, we instantly knew Brian Press would deliver.

Brian is one of the most talented wedding cinematographers out there. Not only does he create a masterpiece of your special day, he is very personable and reliable to work with. My husband and I are video camera shy, but Brian and his team are so unintrusive, we hardly even noticed they were there for 11 hours. They caught all the little details from the ceremony and reception. Tears still come to our eyes every time we watch our feature film.

We have absolutely no regrets hiring Impressive Creations. The quality of our video was excellent, from the sound to the editing creativity. The personalized DVD cover was also a nice touch. We also received all the raw footage on an external drive at no extra cost. How awesome is that! All our family and friends continue to rave about our wedding video…thanks, Brian for all your hard work!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Impressive Creations's reply:

Ahhh... You guys Rock!! No Thanks so much for trusting us!!! Blessings on your life together!!
    Bp

Thuy · Married on 07/10/2010

My husband and I made the perfect choice choosing Impressive Creations as our videographer. Brian and his team were so amazing to work with and are totally down to earth. They were able to capture every little detail from my husband's emotional reaction when he saw me for the first time to our moment of just us hugging on the dance floor. Every bride and groom knows that the wedding day flies by quick and you can't seem to remember most of how the day went. Brian gave us something special.....a chance to relive our wedding day. We love you Brian and can't thank you enough!!

Amanda · Married on 05/01/2010

FANTASTIC!!!!! We did a lot of research to find the right videographer for our wedding. And I would recommend Impressive Creations and Brian's amazing talent to all my closest friends and family. Although, After they have all seen the video there is no recommendation needed. Everyone has expressed they want Brian for their future wedding.

He was very easy to work with and always professional. The video that he got at the event is absolutely priceless and he turned it into a masterpiece. If you are on a budget the price can scare you away. But let me tell you, After everything is said and done, there is really only two things you will have left from the day, your pictures and your video. It is so worth the money to have this captured on film. There are so many things that you wont remember from the day, it all goes by so fast, and watching the video shows you what the wedding was like for your guests.

Overall, Impressive Creations is a very professional business and Brian's Talent speaks for itself. You wont be disappointed with the final product.

Jenni · Married on 03/28/2009

Originally we weren�t planning on having a videographer until my best friend convinced us that our kids would appreciate it more than we would. We are SO glad we did. Brian's work was phenomenal, and exceeded every expectation we had. Brian was very professional, personable and extremely creative. He was running everywhere to get perfect angles yet nobody even noticed him doing it. He got along with all of our other vendors and we were very happy with how everything turned out.

The moment I met with Brian it was obvious he is excited about what he does. We asked to have our wedding captured so we could remember everything about the day. Brian listened to our ideas and glorified them. He made us feel so comfortable at our wedding and it shows in his work. We were so surprised when we saw our video... seriously, he made us look like movie stars! (And we're very average people.)

In addition to our video, we got a teaser clip, which we were able to share with our family and friends. My mom showed all of her co-workers and even they got teary eyed because it was so good. Many of our married friends see our video and wish they could go back have Brian do theirs.

All we have to say is check out his web site or meet him, his work says it all.

• CHEVONNE

CHEVONNE · Married on 08/25/2012

Impressive Creations is expensive, but WELL WORTH EVERY PENNY! Brian was awesome to work with! Our guests are still ranting and raving over our Same Day Edit. Thanks Impressive Creations! Job well done!

Jeanne · Married on 08/04/2012

The eSession and Same Day Edits were loved by everyone at the wedding! They did a great job!

The greatest investment I made for my wedding!!

To let you know where we're coming from, my (now) husband and I were originally going to do without a wedding video and wanted to keep our wedding budget to a minimum. However, after meeting Brian Press at a wedding show and then being blown away by his work and website, we decided (after several weeks and some debating) to hire Impressive Creations for our wedding. I'm not going to lie... it was the most expensive line item in our wedding budget :-(

We had our wedding a few months back and just received our Feature Film. We couldn't be happier with the finished product. It's a cinema masterpiece: all of the footage and music and editing is so professionally done and the video is quality HD. We're so glad that the team put so much time and effort and creativity into our film. It captured all of the special moments of our wedding and provided the perfect narrative of our important day.

Brian Press' crew and editors and creative director are so detail-oriented. For example, they requested us to send them some of our favorite photographs, which they used to make the label and cover to our blue-ray disc. They also asked us to provide our favorite songs, which they edited so beautifully into our film.

We did receive a first edit to review and comment on. My husband and I requested to take out one clip and to add another clip. The creative director (Kate Ripps) responded enthusiastically and said it was no problem. From all of our many interactions, I could tell that the entire Impressive Creation team is always positive and professional and do their best to accommodate and impress their clients!

We completely recommend Impressive Creations for wedding cinematography! Although their prices are higher than other cinematographers we also considered, we got what we paid for and have no regrets. We will be watching every year on our anniversary!

janet · Married on 09/18/2010

Brian is great. if u want quality video for ur wedding and e-session, he's the person to go to. he's very busy so be patient if u sent him an email. or u can just call him. ppl love our e-session video and some ppl were tearing up. i can't wait to see our wedding day video. if u want quality work, he's the right person to contact. if u concern more about cost over quality, he has a lower budget company that u can use.