Flowers by Laurel Reviews

Flowers by Laurel 4
Flowers by Laurel 5

Elena A. · Married on 05/17/2019

Outstanding!

Kris and Lavorka at Flowers By Laurel were wonderful to work with for our May wedding! They were prompt to reply to my inquiry and to initiate our first phone video consultation. I provided photos of flowers that I liked, which helped them understand my vision, and they were able to suggest flowers that would work according to season. They made the planning process easy because they are so professional, knowledgeable and dedicated. Wow! They did a magnificent job! They created spectacular, breathtakingly beautiful fragrant flower arrangements and candle décor for the tables at our formal sit-down dinner wedding reception; and the sight of the adorned tables stirred my emotions. They also created gorgeous flower displays at the church, my bridal and maid of honor bouquets, my husband’s boutonnière, and for our wedding attendants. My husband and I were extremely pleased and impressed, and we highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Krysia · Married on 08/18/2018

Fabulous to work with! I love the way the flowers turned out - GORGEOUS!!! I had asked for red Dahlias and Ranunculus with some white accent flowers & greenery......I was blown away by the arrangements - the Bouquets, Corsages & Boutonnieres were just as stunning as the centerpieces!

Flowers by Laurel 6
    Flowers by Laurel 7
    Sent on 08/22/2018

Laura · Married on 08/11/2018

Flowers by Laurel completely nailed it on our wedding day! Everything was truly perfect! It was such a pleasure working with Kris. She helped us so much by showing us examples of different shapes, sizes, flower types, etc. One thing we felt really strongly about was that our flower arch be very full. We were blown away by how beautifully it turned out! It was exactly what we had pictured. At the end of the night, my husband and I both agreed that out of everything, we had to admit we were the most pleased with the flowers! My bouquet was gorgeous, the centerpieces were lovely, and our arch was perfection! Thank you Flowers by Laurel for helping create our dream wedding!

Flowers by Laurel 8
    Flowers by Laurel 9
    Flowers by Laurel 10
    Flowers by Laurel 11
    Flowers by Laurel 12
    Flowers by Laurel 13
    Sent on 10/10/2018

Carol · Married on 09/02/2017

Gorgeous bouquets!!! Easy to work with. I couldn't have been happier. I highly recommend this florist!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Debbie · Married on 07/03/2017

As a bride, you hope that the vendors you choose will bring your vision to life on your wedding day. Flowers by Laurel absolutely exceeded my expectations. I was so pleased with my stunning bridal bouquet and beautiful ceremony arch as well as the fabulous centerpieces at our reception. Lovorka and Kris were true professionals and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them as a wedding florist.

Flowers by Laurel 14
    Flowers by Laurel 15
    Sent on 11/07/2017

Cody · Married on 02/19/2017

STUNNING AND BREATHTAKING!!!! Lovorka is so sweet and kind it made working with her a pleasure. Her attention to detail and her many years of experience we knew were were in good hands. During our meeting she never started with asking us our budget as many florist around the area did. She first asked us what ideas we had, what type of flowers we were thinking of having and gave us some recommendations. Once we told her our budget she never said no to our ideas but gave us recommendations of what type of flowers were in season and would work to give us the same effect we were looking for based on our budget. Lovorka and Kris went above and beyond of what we had imagined. Everyone's jaw dropped and were amazed over how luxurious and dramatic our centerpieces were. What they did was far beyond our dreams and a month later seeing our album we are still in love with the beautiful work they did. It was truly a fairy tale wedding. If you are looking for not only beautiful flowers but someone who has the love and passion for what they do, you can't go wrong with choosing Flowers By Laurel for one of the most important days of your life.

Sent on 03/16/2017
  • Sheila

Sheila · Married on 01/17/2017

It was very pleasurable experience working with Lovorka. All the flowers and bouquets for my wedding were so beautiful, and fresh! Our reception became so much more lovely with the setup Flowers by Laurel did! The results are just amazing! We highly recommend their expertise if you want nothing but the best!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Jacquelyn · Married on 12/31/2016

The flowers at our wedding were to die for. Lovorka completely exceeded our expectations with her design, knowledge, and friendliness. She is a master at what she does and I really trusted what she told me would work well together. When I saw my flowers I was so overcome with emotion as they were so beautiful and more than what I could have ever asked for. She even went out of her way to look for a specific vase I wanted downtown. Thank you to Lovorka and Kris for creating such beautiful pieces for our wedding and being so easy to work with.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Sergio · Married on 11/12/2016

Glorious best describes our overall experience with Flowers by Laurel. It was a pleasurable experience working with Lovorka and her professional staff from start to finish.
    Our floral vision was perfectly met with beautiful results. All of our needs and expectations were considered and we appreciated the easy communications to make our event as we envisioned it.
    We highly recommend the floral design expertise of Flowers by Laurel.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Jenna · Married on 08/28/2016

Flowers by Laurel is AH-MAZING! If you are looking for someone who can bring your vision to life, look no further. Lovorka is truly the best. Everything she creates is customized to your vision. I had shown her inspiration photos of what I wanted and was not disappointed. From my custom arch, to all of the reception flowers and décor, everything was PERFECT. The initial booking process, was also super smooth. She listens to what you want and provides suggestions that will work best within your budget. I would recommend Flowers By Laurel to all my friends, family and future brides looking for a florist. :)

Sent on 09/13/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/26/2015

Lovorka exceeded our expectations with absolutely stunning flower arrangements. I was very particular about what I wanted and she took my vision and created bouquets, a gorgeous ceremony arch and centerpieces that were better than I could have envisioned. She was polite, gracious and wonderful to work with throughout the process.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2015

I can't say enough great things about Flowers by Laurel. My sister used them for her wedding flowers and I loved the work they did so much that I decided to go with them for my wedding as well. They helped make our wedding day more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. They listened to everything I wanted and delivered better work than I had envisioned. They are worth every penny.

Sent on 06/02/2016

Rachel · Married on 08/08/2015

Lovorka at Flowers by Laurel is truly an artist. She made our wedding so visually stunning, and went above and beyond our expectations. Not only were the bouquets and boutonnieres and centerpieces gorgeous, she also designed the arch we got married under. She has great unique ideas (smaller bouquets for the mom's instead of the traditional corsage, a flower wreath for the flower girl, a flower bracelet for our speakers during the ceremony) and truly made our vision of what we wanted come alive. In addition to the flowers, she decorated our tables beautifully with votive candles. Lovorka is by far the best business and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great florist!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Shena · Married on 11/08/2014

I had searched a perfect florist for my wedding without success. I went to a wedding show at Los Verdes Golf course and met Flowers by Laurel. Lovorka took her time to talk to me in regards to all the flowers that she offered. She asked what my vision was for my wedding and really took the time to find out more about me as an individual. I set up an appointment with her and after viewing all of the beautiful flowers I signed the contract the same day. On the day of my wedding I couldn't be more happy with my flowers from my bouquet to my center pieces my wedding looked like a dream. As soon as I entered the ballroom the smell of roses possessed me. It was so beautiful in the ballroom and the flowers were the icing on the cake. I literally cried. The romantic beach feel had came to life right before my eyes and Lovoka is to thank for the beauty. I cannot thank Lovorka enough for all of her time and effort that she put into making my wedding look breath taking. She is truly an amazing soul with a creative heart. If you are looking for someone who will take her time and fully take in all of what your visions and bring them to life. I highly recommend Flowers with Laurel.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Nicole · Married on 11/01/2014

I had a vision of how I wanted my wedding flowers to come out and Flowers by Laurel made this vision come true! My flowers and centerpieces were perfect!

Sent on 12/10/2014

I had gone to a couple florists and had consultations, but when I met Lavorka I was sold. I told her what I wanted originally and since she's been in the business so long, she made the best suggestions. I had originally wanted a redder bouquet for myself because my bridesmaids were going to be dressed in red. She explained that since I am wearing ivory/white, all the focus would not be on me, but my red flowers because they would be the pop of color. I am an art history major, and after thinking about it, it makes total sense! I paid attention to some other bridal photos and I noticed my eyes wanted to travel to the red bouquet. She has been in this industry for 20+ years, you can trust her recommendations completely. If you really want a red bouquet she'll do it... she'll just explain it's not the best. Mine had wonderful soft pink peonies, soft white roses, little tiny springs of green hydrangeas. It went so well with my dress that any pictures besides dancing, I made sure I had it, besides my veil and crown, top accessory. My bridesmaids bouquets came out exactly like I imagined with awesome circus roses. Our mom's instead of funny pin on flowers, had their own little mini bouquets that matched mine. Did I mention that she is so awesome that we hired her for my bridal shower too? Both events looked like something out of a magazine. At my bridal shower everyone was floored by how amazing it looked, my mom did an excellent job at the high tea theme, but the flowers pushed it over the top. I can't say enough about how awesome both events turned out. You cannot over look your flowers! They are that big "detail" that goes a long way in creating the atmosphere of your big day!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Lovorka and her team at Flowers by Laurel are DEFINITELY 100% the ABSOLUTE best in the business! The flowers and decor that they provided for our wedding were SPECTACULAR and STUNNING. Lovorka takes the time to listen intently and to ask all the right questions to ensure she understands YOUR vision for your SPECIAL event. This...along with her attention to detail and her passion for what she does...makes her creations the MOST BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING works of art. Venues come alive when they are GRACED by the BEAUTY of her work which is why I...WHOLE-HEARTEDLY and HIGHLY recommend...Flowers by Laurel.

Sent on 12/10/2014

We absolutely loved working with Laurel at 'Flowers by Laurel!' We totally enjoyed going to her studio to pick out wedding flowers. Laurel is so enthusiastic and full of ideas. She has a multitude of photos on her computer so we were able to see exactly what she would provide. She had so many great ideas to help us define the exact wedding we were looking for. She was always mindful of our budget while selecting the perfect flowers and colors for the look we wanted. On the wedding day, we were blown away by what she had created--more beautiful than we imagined. I have never seen such huge lilies! The color combinations in the bouquets were more beautiful than we imagined. She took our vague ideas and turned them into a dream wedding. She even stayed after the decorating was done and offered to wire orchids for the girls' hair. The flowers were done quickly and beautifully....I cannot recommend Flowers by Laure highly enough.

Sent on 12/03/2014

A pleasure to do business with

Niamh · Married on 08/03/2014

I was blown away with the detail and attentiveness of Lovorka. She really listens to what the bride has in mind and even though I wasn't able to explain very well what I wanted she knew exactly what my tastes were! I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Dolly · Married on 08/02/2014

Flowers by Laurel were the most gourgeous flowers I've ever seen. The wedding was vintage and arrangenents and the roses created the most romantic image. The vintage lace and the candles just added to the beauty. Her flowers were exquisite. I recommend flowers by laurel 100 + %. Thank you Dolly Cowen

Sent on 12/03/2014

Working with Lovorka was a dream. The second my mom and I walked into her shop, there was an instant connection. It felt as though we'd known her for years. Lovorka treated me as if I was the only bride in the world. She is professional, friendly, and incredibly creative! I told her my vision and what she created was pure magic. Many brides say their wedding was a blur...I'm not any different. However, I vividly remember every single amazing detail of my Sahara roses. Vintage, romantic, delicate, and timeless are words I would use to describe my flowers. No one else could have done this with such love. I remember asking Lovorka if she gets sad when her flowers die. She responded that she doesn't get sad because they've served their purpose. I never knew how powerful flowers' purpose could be until my wedding day. My dried bouquet and pictures are all I have left of my beautiful roses, but I am so grateful to have met a person like Lovorka! Flowers by Laurel will make your wedding the most memorable, beautiful experience!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Jamie · Married on 06/28/2014

Most beautiful flowers a person can ask for for their wedding day!! And such an absolute pleasure to work with!! Thank you, Lovorka for making my special day even more amazing!!!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Jennifer · Married on 02/08/2014

Lovorka at Flowers by Laurel is the most creative and professional florist we came across in researching florists for our wedding. Once we met with her, we knew she was the one who could create exactly the look and feel we envisioned with our flowers. We wanted a lot of candles next to our floral centerpieces and she came up with a multi-layered look (hi and low vases) with floating candles and seashells at the bottom of each vase to match our beach theme. She detailed our order and each piece she would create with the price for each, so we knew exactly what we were getting, which made us feel very comfortable. She even offered to bring a special flower for my hair to the hotel on wedding morning, before delivering the boutonnieres and bouquets to the chapel and setting up all of the centerpieces and vases with candles at our reception venue. Her idea for our Moms to have small bouquets in place of corsages was a nice touch, and they both loved them! She was very organized and tended to each detail, she takes great pride in her work and designs. Lovorka was wonderful to work with, and took time to really make understand what we were looking for! I highly recommend her to my family, friends and anyone looking for a florist for their big day... we couldn't have been more pleased with beautiful flower designs!

Sent on 03/20/2014

Hayley · Married on 01/18/2014

I absolutely loved my flowers that Lovorka did for my winter wedding!

My mother, mother in law and I met with her before the wedding and she sat down with us to discuss what look I was going for...i wanted the wedding to be romantic, and soft. I also showed her pictures of arragements that I liked and she showed us pictures of her work so we could get some ideas. All were amazing! She made suggestions on what would look best at our venue (Loyola & Redondo Beach Historic Library) and everything from the pew flowers, altar arragements, table arrangements, bridesmaid bouquets, parents boutonnieres, etc. were beautiful. My favorite of course was my bridal bouquet. It was everything i wanted and beyond! Lovorka really listened to what I wanted and the look I wanted for my wedding. We checked out other florists, but felt so comfortable and felt that Lovorka really saw our vision for our special day. She even hand delivered my bouquet to me before I walked down the aisle and was there to put the finishing to touches on it (i.e. pinned my rosary on). Our guests commented all night on how spectacular everything looked for our table arragements.

Thank you so much Lovorka! You did such an amazing job and reallly helped make our day so special.

Sent on 02/27/2014