Bell, CA 90201 Map · Phone number

About Petals and Linens

Petals and Linens a Floral Design and Coordination Team based out of Santa Fe Springs.

Our Team offers full floral and Wedding planning and Month of Coordination services for all Occasions. Our Creative process begins with brain storming and  making selections of your ideal wedding services. Our Floral designer is then greatly influenced and inspired by all these details that will come together.

With more than 15 years of experience we thrive to make your dream wedding come to life

• Pacific Floral and Event Designs
7 16 16 wedding jessie and consuelo

72 Reviews for Petals and Linens

• Perla

Perla · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing florist and coordination team!

This review is long overdue! With our 1 year anniversary approaching, I could not let it pass without thanking some of the key vendors that made it possible. Petals and Linens was among my top 3 vendors that really exceeded my expectations and delivered on everything. Laura's passion for her craft cannot go unnoticed and I loved that her and her team were flexible, professional, and dedicated to making sure everything on our day went smooth as possible. We hired them for floral arrangements and coordination and thank goodness we did. I was very lucky that Petals and Linens offered coordination services as well and the price and quality of the Petals and Linens coordination team cannot be beaten. Laura did an amazing job with bringing my vision to life by incorporating my preferred flower choices, colors, and accessories into my arrangements and was flexible with options so that I stayed within my budget. Claudia was Laura's assistant and key coordinator that I worked with throughout the planning process and she was amazing at communicating with not only myself, but with the rest of my vendors and made sure no detail went missed. I loved that they used Honeybook so it was so easy to communicate with them, upload photos of what I wanted, and stay on track of any pending items and payments. I appreciated that Claudia was always following up with me for coordination items within the time frames listed in our contract and that I was not the one having to reach out to them to inquire. Maribel was my ceremony coordinator and was a pleasure to work with. She was extremely welcoming and I appreciated that she went above and beyond her assigned responsibilities by staying after the ceremony to address some concerns with the venue. Loved that her and Claudia were on the sidelines of the garden and prepared. I had some additional coordination staff for the reception that were great, but wanted to give a shout out to Angel for even helping my mom and bridesmaids bustle my dress! She saw the were struggling a bit and jumped in to help without anyone asking :) And that's just how amazing their work ethic is. They were attentive and were on the sidelines ready for the next thing. We had so many things planned that day and even with a few unexpected hiccups, I appreciated that Laura and her team made me feel at ease. Thank you so much Petals and Linens!

Sent on 09/18/2020
  • Ruth

Ruth · Married on 08/24/2019

Phenomenal!!!

Petals and Linens deserves a 10!!!!
    The ceremony and reception looked just the way I envisioned it! Laura and her team nailed it, she and her team were super helpful and very professional. We also went with coordination services (Patty, Cindy, Leslie and Claudia). I honestly can’t thank them enough for doing a phenomenal job! I’m taking about , OUTSTANDING!!! Patty and the team we’re so on top of every single thing (including making sure that we had drinks all night!) My wedding was eveyrhing I dreamed of! They were definitely my favorite vendor to work with. Thank you so much!!! I definitely recommend petals and linens!!!! :)

Sent on 10/13/2019

Sheila · Married on 03/17/2018

Laura and her team made my wedding day look like it belonged in Vogue Magazine. I had a vision and Laura nailed it. I was speechless when I saw the flowers on my wedding day. Not only did she do an absolutely amazing job with the florals, but she coordinated my wedding with her awesome team (Patty and Angel) and the day was flawless. Nothing went wrong the day of my wedding and it is because she was on top of everything for me. I received a lot of compliments on my flowers from my guests. I would recommend Petals and Linens a million times! Laura is the best at wedding florals and coordination!!!

I wish I had my pictures back from the photographer, but in the meantime here is one!

Sent on 03/29/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Petals and Linens FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 30.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 7.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 65.00
    $ 95.00
    $ 2501
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Bell, 90201 See on map
    Location of (Petals and Linens)