Petals and Linens Reviews

Petals and Linens 5
Petals and Linens 6
Petals and Linens 7

Sheila · Married on 03/17/2018

Laura and her team made my wedding day look like it belonged in Vogue Magazine. I had a vision and Laura nailed it. I was speechless when I saw the flowers on my wedding day. Not only did she do an absolutely amazing job with the florals, but she coordinated my wedding with her awesome team (Patty and Angel) and the day was flawless. Nothing went wrong the day of my wedding and it is because she was on top of everything for me. I received a lot of compliments on my flowers from my guests. I would recommend Petals and Linens a million times! Laura is the best at wedding florals and coordination!!!

I wish I had my pictures back from the photographer, but in the meantime here is one!

Sent on 03/29/2018
    Petals and Linens 8

Brigitte · Married on 10/28/2017

Laura was wonderful from the consultation to the wedding day! She was extremely helpful and she is super talented!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Maira · Married on 10/28/2017

Laura is truly a master of her craft. I LOVE THIS VENDOR!!!!
    Working with Laura and her Petals & Linens Team was such a pleasure. they are sweet, helpful and Extremely talented. I was Lucky to have came across this vendor at a Bridal Expo. Everything was made to Perfections, from my centerpieces to my bouquet and flower crown, I was so beyond pleased. I added a Circular Arbor for my seating chart a week before our event and she managed to make it PERFECT. Petals & Linens delivered and placed everything exactly how I had instructed, it was such a delight to see our vision come to life. Laura was involved from start to finish, and even added a few extra touches that I will forever be thankful for. I also had them as my Day of Coordinators, and for anyone who is debating weather or not you need one, YES YOU NEEED IT!!!!! I cannot express enough how great it felt to not have to worry about a thing. They helped our guest with seating, they helped my wedding party stay focused and on track (most bridal parties get excited and tangent off). They directed my husband and I to what we needed to do next, they worked with our band and photographer so everyone stayed on the same page. Last but not least, my husbands favorite part, they took care of us all night( including fresh drinks in our hand at all times ) They are professional, bilingual :), sweet and most importantly worth every PENNY. Thank you Petals & LInens Team, you're the best<33

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Petals and Linens 13
    Petals and Linens 14
    Petals and Linens 15

Kelli · Married on 07/01/2017

We were blown away by our experience with Petals & Linens. Unfortunately, I can't write as long of a review on wedding wire as I did on yelp, but I was so impressed with the quality of the flowers and impeccable service and communication from Laura. This is not cookie cutter floral design; laura was so open to pictures I sent and my sad attempts at describing what I wanted :) and totally understood and made our wedding florals GORGEOUS. I can't thank her enough. P&L is also so affordable for the service and product received. She had extra greenery and asked if I'd be okay with her adding extra decor at our wedding - um, YES!!! We received many compliments and I am so happy we chose P&L.

Sent on 07/12/2017
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 05/20/2017

Working with petals and linnens was the best decision I made during our wedding planning. I was feeling overwhelmed and distracted and she helped take some of that anxiety away. she and her team executed my vision down to a t. They also kept our event running smoothly the entire night! We were able to thoroughly enjoy our wedding day with no cares or worries. All of the vendors she helped me find were also very professional and excellent! I would hire her again in a heartbeat ! She was always available and calming and reaussuring which is what a bride to be needs. She was our full coordinator and florist

Sent on 07/13/2017

Raquel · Married on 04/22/2017

Laura did an amazing job! Her works speaks for itself! Very happy wth the quality that we received. Will defenitly recommended! :)

Sent on 04/26/2017

Alba · Married on 04/01/2017

Where should I even begin?? My husband and I are super happy and grateful with Laura and her team for everything they did to make our day everything we ever dreamed of!! They did our flower arrangements and Day Of coordination, and it was perfect!! If anything went wrong that day, we never knew about it!! Everything looked beautiful and everything ran smoothly that night!! I found them on Instagram and instantly fell in love with their work; they were the only vendor I reached out to and if we had to do it all over again, we'd choose them again!! They're all very professional, they treat your event as if it were their own and they are on top of everything! If you book them, you'll have nothing to worry about!! ????

Sent on 05/10/2017

Anallency · Married on 03/25/2017

Very professional. Provided beautiful flowers and made the process so smooth and easy.

Sent on 04/27/2017

Esteban · Married on 11/19/2016

Petals and Linens helped make our wedding memorable. Their floral and coordination services allowed us to be stress free and enjoy our special day. We greatly appreciate their services and would not hesitate to recommend them. Worth every penny!!!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Lynn · Married on 11/18/2016

Petals and Linens was a great choice! The bouquets and centerpeices were beautiful. We did have a little hiccup with communication. We originally thought the sample centerpeices were complimentary since we did not get to keep or see them in person. However, they still gave us a deal! If you are budget conscious, I would still definitely recommend them! Overall, they were great to work with and the arrangement were gorgeous!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/08/2015

I happened to find Petals and Linens on Instagram while stalking a wedding that was held at our chosen venue. The couple’s flower arrangements and ceremony canopy immediately caught my attention, so I decided to look them up. I was thrilled to see that not only did Laura and her team cover the flowers, but also offered coordinating services. We set up a meeting and were totally blown away with her extensive books showcasing their floral arrangements. She had several creative ideas and great advice to help us create exactly what we were going for. Throughout the entire planning process, Laura was always reachable by email and very thorough with her follow ups. I also appreciated that as the date grew closer, both she and Jessica would keep me in the loop by running certain details by us for review. It helped reassure me that we were in good hands. Really, I cannot give this team enough credit for what they brought to our big day. Without a doubt, they helped us create the absolute best wedding we could have imagined. We are so grateful. A very special thank you to Jessica and Patty for keeping the day running smoothly and overseeing every detail of the evening. THANK YOU PETALS AND LINENS!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Sergio · Married on 10/25/2015

The services provided by Petals and Linens was far beyond spectacular. Laura helped us every step of the way and was willing to work with our budget to make or vision come through. Here floral arraignments work is superb and has a lot of different options she provides for all occasions. Also, being a gay couple it was difficult to find the right vendors but Laura didn't see us any different and gave great suggestions and helped us out both at the reception and ceremony location and made our day the way we had envisioned it. She was always available, accessible, and easy to work with. Her team the day of the event was also very professional and available when ever needed.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Monique · Married on 09/19/2015

Laura from Petals and Linens is amazing, she did an awesome job on our flowers for our wedding and her coordinating staff was soon helpful! Don't know what I would have done without her and her team, they all go above and beyond and do anything and everything they can to make sure you have an amazing event. I will continue using and referring Petals and linens for all my events!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/11/2014

Laura was super fabulous. She pays attention to detail and with very little direction on my part she made everything gorgeous. I've already recommend her to a few of my friends. She was my floral genie, with great ideas and she was very flexible. Petals and Linens is nothing less than very impressive.

Sent on 10/23/2014

E · Married on 09/27/2014

Forever thankful that my path crossed with Laura and her company (Petals & Linens). The flowers, decor, and coordination were impeccable. She by far made our special day completely enjoyable as she ensured things ran as smoothly and was the key star to all my other vendors completing their end of our contracts. The only thing I did was actually participate in our wedding celebration and what fun it was!!! All my guests are still calling and sharing how much they enjoyed our event. THANK YOU BUNCHES LAURA AND THE PETALS & LINENS TEAM!!!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Emerald · Married on 09/20/2014

Words cannot express how pleased I was with the overall service that I received from Petals and Linens by L. Spectacular work, I literally walked into my venue and started crying because everything was more beautiful than I had dreamed of. She worked within my price range, and in my opinion, her work actually reflected more than what I paid for. All of my guests were impressed and couldn't get over the centerpieces. They were so perfect that people were asking "are they real"? Laura is a joy to work with, very humble and patient.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Anny · Married on 09/06/2014

I was very pleased with my flowers and the linens for my outdoor wedding at puddingstone resort on 9/6/14. Laura did an amazing job. I provided her with the lanterns for my centerpieces and she topped them off with beautiful flower arrangements with the colors i had shown her through a picture of pinterest. She did a better job than the picture. My bouquet was beautiful!!!! I also hired them for day of reception coordination and Jessica did an awesome job! She was on top of everything that day and I never once had to worry about anything. I was able to enjoy the night. Overall I was pleased with everything they provided for my big day!! Thank you!!

Sent on 09/17/2014

MAya · Married on 06/29/2014

Laura is fabulous! She is very quick to respond to emails and very accommodating. She even tied bows on flowers for me day of because I forgot to send her the ribbon. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Gloria · Married on 06/20/2014

AMAZING is the best way to describe Petals and Linens!
    Laura was extremely attentive, patient with all my wedding drama, and produced BEAUTIFUL flowers! Everything was delivered on time, early in fact, and was PERFECT! My wedding would not have been the same without her bouquets and centerpieces. I am so very happy with the work Petals & Linens provided and absolutely recommend them to anyone having an event soon. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Monica · Married on 05/25/2014

I can't recommend Laura and her entire team at Petals and Linens enough. She is simply AMAZING: professional, personable, organized, calm, and consistently on point. She made our wedding seamless as our day-of wedding coordinator. We didn't have to worry about any of the details which left us free to really take in and enjoy the festivities. She also made our vision for the décor come alive with a set-up even more beautiful than we could have expected. She totally got it when we shared our vision and she made it happen! All this and her pricing is very fair, something that can be difficult to find in the greater Los Angeles area.

Sent on 07/04/2014

Veronica · Married on 05/17/2014

I was very pleased with their service! Laura Villaverde did an excellent job with my wedding center pieces they were beautiful. I would definitely recommend her service.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 09/21/2013

Very good florist at reasonable price. She worked with our budget and produced beautiful arrangements! She also did "day of" coordination and was invaluable. Her prices are very affordable and bring value to any event. She was very organized and on time.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Laura was a pleasure to work with. She was very accommodating with ALL my changes. The first mock up she did I did not like at all, but I blame that on my poor flower choices, my final centerpieces were absolutely amazing. exactly what I had imagined. She stuck through with my thousand emails and made our dreams come true. Thanks Laura!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Jen · Married on 09/08/2013

All my friends that were getting married or had gotten married scared be about the prices of flowers. I searched the web to get ideas and rough estimates for centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres. The prices I found were scary. I was then searching for flower alternatives and didn't really like any of the ideas. Luckily, I attend a bridal show in Long Beach, CA and met Laura. She had some beautiful flowers on display and several book showing her past work. All the flowers looked so fresh and gorgeous! After the bridal show, she touched bases with me and we meet for her for a consultation. When we told her what we were looking for she came up with some ideas and told us the price. My husband and I looked at each other like "ARE WE DREAMING"? We immediately agreed to hire her and placed a deposit. I e-mailed her several times leading up to the wedding to ask questions and she was always quick to reply and very professional.

The day of the wedding she arrived on time with all the flowers looking amazing. The guests loved the flowers. They looked and smelled lovely. It was a hot day but they were perfect!

Now I tell everyone about Laura and her wonderful service!

Sent on 02/14/2014

You cannot find another florist like Laura!!! She is amazing. Her flowers are bright and fun and she is fabulous to work with! Our wedding was picture perfect from the beach ceremony and florals to the reception centerpieces. Laura was super responsive and knew exactly what we wanted. Hands down the best flowers in the business. On top of that, her prices were better than reasonable...she is a steal! I can't say enough good things about Laura. She is brilliant, her work is gorgeous and if you work with her, you will not regret it! She works miracles!!! Thank you, Laura!

Sent on 08/05/2013