Aurora, IL 60504 Map · Phone number

bouquet

17 Reviews for Flowers By Jen

Heather · Married on 06/09/2018

Great Service

Jen was great! She was very responsive and the flowers were fantastic. She was accommodating to our wedding timeline and super friendly. The price was very fair for what we received as well.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Amber · Married on 05/26/2017

A friend of mine recommended Jennifer to Donny flowers. She was absoutly amazing!! She helped me
    Out a ton! She went early and helped my friends set up my wedding reception. She also let me borrow some of her burlap mason jars for my Center pieces! She is great to work with! She took a lot of stress off of me by reassuring and doing everything she could to help me out! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2016

While I have worked with Jen on many projects in the past for my clients, this time I actually got to be the bride. She created beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding and I was thrilled when I saw them! I was going for something very unique that we didn't have exact pictures of to base them off of, but the final product was exactly what I was looking for! Her pricing is the best, but her personality and professionalism are even better. I highly recommend Jen's work and I'm so happy I get to work with her on future projects!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Award

Flowers By Jen FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 30.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• Aurora, 60504 See on map