FlowerLand Decor

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000 Typical Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000 Typical Price

FlowerLand Decor is a wedding florist operating out of Brooklyn, New York. Offering a range of services, this ream of floral-arrangement experts is ready to provide your special day with colorful displays full of stylish flair. They adore being a part of every couple's special day and are committed to providing nothing less than exceptional service.

FlowerLand Decor is available for celebrations of all shapes and sizes throughout Brooklyn, Manhattan, and beyond. Knowing that no two weddings are alike, their team will customize every detail for a one-of-a-kind celebration experience from start to finish. They use only the finest flowers and will tailor their arranging services to fit your unique celebration vision while also staying within your carefully-planned budget. As well as providing full delivery and setup, their floral options include:

• Bouquets
  • Centerpieces
  • Boutonnieres
  • Corsages
  • Alter decor
  • Aisle decor
  • Flower petals

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$35

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$120

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• O
    Oleksandra Married on 01/06/2022

Highly recommend

The girls are extremely enthusiastic about what they do, easy going. I absolutely loved the center pieces for my wedding they made for us. They are amazing at what they do. The absolutely stay within the budget. And I felt like I got everything I wanted. Cant rave enough about them!!!
  • Talia
    Talia Married on 12/10/2021

Highly Recommend Flowerland Decor!

No review can describe how AMAZING our wedding flowers were. All of our vendors were wonderful but our flowers were UNBELIEVABLY GORGEOUS. The colors were perfect and exactly what we wanted, and there were so many more flowers than I was expecting - which was a good thing! Our head table at the reception was literally covered in flowers. We also had an arch at the ceremony which was beautiful. It has been nearly 3 months now since our wedding, and guests - including our families which I think can sometimes be the hardest to please - continue to mention how beautiful the flowers were. Highly Recommend Flowerland Decor!
  • Melissa
    Melissa G. Married on 08/27/2021

Iryna & Alexandra from FlowerLand Decor were absolutely amazing to work with!

Iryna & Alexandra were absolutely amazing to work with! They made my wedding visions come to life and I received so many compliments on the arrangements they made! Alexandra was patient and organized with all of my requests during the planning stages. Flowerland Drcor did an amazing job creating beautiful arrangements based on just a few vague descriptions and idea photos. Working with Flowerland Decor Florist was like working with family and I cannot thank them enough for all that they did to make our wedding day perfect! I highly recommend them to others!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

FlowerLand Decor 1
Exclusive

94 Quentin rd. Brooklyn, NY, 11223
Location of (FlowerLand Decor)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding