New York, NY 10292 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Flore' Events

Don't know where to begin? Whether you're dreaming of a formal event or an intimate affair, we will coordinate all the details. Add a professional facilitator to your wedding staff. Begin with us!

You're engaged and you still have to maintain your lifestyle - long hours at the office, business travel and your social life! Don't feel guilty because you don't have time to plan one of the biggest events of your life. We are here to assist! Planning a wedding is an exciting endeavor.

Allow the experienced & devoted specialist at Flore' Events help relinquish the stress by skillfully assisting you in coordinating your celebrations. Our exceptional attention to detail, precision planning, proper etiquette and techniques allow us to deliver the highest quality of professional service. We recognize that time is your most valuable resource.

Follow Flore' Events on

Bride
51c9d65f12204a7d 1324485824023 DomandFrance

10 Reviews for Flore' Events

Charlene · Married on 05/16/2014

I knew from the moment I began corresponding with Claudia of Flore Events that I was in good hands. I contacted quite a few wedding planners for a Day Of coordinator and she was the only one who told me exactly what their company provides and for how much up front.

Throughout the planning of my wedding, Claudia was extremely helpful and friendly answering any and all questions that I had. Even when I just needed someone to talk to about the wedding, Claudia was there to lend an ear and she never made me feel like I was bothering her. She even offered advice on how to deal with some of the issues that kept popping up.

In addition to day of coordination, Flore Events also provides extra services a la carte as needed. Claudia also provided us with our centerpieces, ceremony décor and a candy station (less work for me to do!)

On the day of our wedding, Claudia blew us away! Not only was she very professional, she was on top of all of our vendors and everything she put together went along with our theme beautifully! We could not have asked for a better planner! I'm even thinking of using her for my upcoming baby shower.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Kristin · Married on 09/21/2013

I worked with Claudia and she was wonderful! She is really friendly and organized and had a ton of helpful advice. I wasn't sure if I needed a day of planner but it was so worth it - really!! There was so much going on the day of my wedding and knowing she was there to help direct my guests and answer question really helped me to enjoy the day. Transportation for the guests was a big worry and she handled it and everything worked out great! She worked really well with all the other vendors. For any bride debating whether to get a day of coordinator - I highly recommend getting Claudia! You absolutely will not regret it!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Doni · Married on 03/23/2013

I know a rating of 5 out of 5 is rare but Flore Events made my Surprise Wedding a success ! I had issues of hiring a wedding planner as I thought I could handle wedding planning myself. The problem was I didn't know , what I didn't know. You only have one wedding( maybe two lol) in your life. Your not a professional. I had heard of Flores events positive reputation , so I called. After my first call I knew, I would hire them. All lists, duties, requirement and vendors where all accessible at anytime at anyplace as Their staff uses the latest technology to decrease probability of error and keeps bride stress free. I had a surprise wedding that was filmed for T.V. A hundred problems developed as the guest were over emotional and that wasnt expected. This caused many delays and confusion. I never knew about any of the problems and nor did the guest. Why? Flore events ( Michelle Flores and staff) handled all the issues and me, my husband and guest enjoyed the surprise! That's why they get all 5's,!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Flore' Events FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Flore' Events 1
    Wedding Wire Discount
    10% off any package with the mention of this ad

• Judith Rae Photography
    Judith Rae Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Flore' Events to my clients. Michelle is an amazing planner, extremely professional & a fantastic advocate for her clients!

• Ultimate Sound DJs
    Ultimate Sound DJs Wedding DJs

Pleasure doing business with Flore' Events...