54 Main Street Events On Main, Chester, NJ 07930 Map · Phone number

About Floral Gallery & Events On Main

The Floral Gallery. Specializing in Weddings and Special Events

WWW.FloralGalleryNJ.com

973 786 6616

I am NOT a walk in flower shop. After working and managing several different flower shops for nearly 13 years, I was convinced by my husband to go out and open my own wedding shop as this was what I truly loved to do. I took his advice and now have done hunderds of weddings. I have been in the flower industry for 25 years.

I am also pleased to annouce that I now own and operate Events On Main--an event studio located at 54 Main Street Bldg 1 Suite 3 Chester N.J. 07930 Hours are by appointment only. This gives each and every bride the special time that they may need to answer any and all questions regarding their upcoming wedding. Please stop by to see all that we have to offer. I also offer a complete line of Beverly Clark-Ivy Lane Designs.

I also have several lines of Bridal Jewelry

Hair and Head Pieces

Floral Gallery -- Where Flowers are a Passion and not Just a Job!

Events On Main Offers:

sp lesley jeff 030 chupp
angel and andre
sp lesley jeff 075 bubble bow
Floral Gallery & Events On Main
imagesm krystinas bouq close u
sp lesley jeff 070 large centerpiec

Floral Gallery & Events On Main 5
Floral Gallery & Events On Main 6
Floral Gallery & Events On Main 7

Paige Barkley · Married on 10/05/2018

Better than i ever imagined!

I had the best experience working with Cindy for the flowers for my wedding at Rock Island Lake Club on October 5. From the first day my husband and I met with her we knew we were in the best hands in the business! We clicked with Cindy right from the start. Not only is she friendly and knowledgeable but she is straight forward and honest too. She knew exactly what flower options we had for what colors we wanted and kept us within our budget. She took all my Pinterest pictures and ideas and created an even better version of them! I actually cried when I say my bouquet because it was better than I ever imagined. Cindy even wrapped a piece of lace from my Nana's wedding gown around my bouquet with the photo charm of my mom for me the day of to make sure they were exactly how I envisioned. We were blown away with her attention to detail from the bouquets, boutonnieres, and center pieces to the ceremony flowers and even the fresh flowers on our cake. I can't speak highly enough about Cindy and would recommend her to every future bride!

• Amy

Amy · Married on 09/16/2018

Beautiful flowers, amazing detail

I was looking to find a great florist with in my budget. I actually found Cindy through the suggested vendors at my wedding Venue, Crystal Springs. Just from our phone calls I could tell that Cindy really knew her flowers and I was instantly comfortable with her. I met with previous florists but just couldn't find a good fit. I had so many ideas but just with email and calls she was able to help me get to a specific centerpiece that worked with my rustic glam theme. I hand made glitter mason jars for half of the centerpieces and had lanterns and ring of flowers for the other half. They came out so beautiful way beyond my expectations. She also did my ceremony arch and that was equally amazing. She really has a passion for business and I am so happy I hired her. Thank you again Cindy!

Floral Gallery & Events On Main 8
    Floral Gallery & Events On Main 9

Joanne · Married on 06/22/2018

Wow!!! Absolutely stunning!! I was recently at a wedding at The Beautiful Rock Island Lake Club and was soooo impressed with the beautiful flower arrangements on the the gazebo, the chairs and on the tables!!! All arrangements were so fresh and full! Great job Floral Gallery...looking forward to calling on you for our future floral needs!!!

Floral Gallery & Events On Main FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Floral Preservation, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

Real Weddings

• Stix Productions
    Stix Productions Wedding Videographers

The Floral Gallery is absolutely fantastic!! If you are looking for the perfect floral design for your special day, look no further. Cindy's keen attention to detail and endless imagination turns every event to an amazing wonderland of floral exquisiteness ... all without breaking the bank!! Check them out , you will be glad you did.

• Yaskovic Wedding + Portrait
    Yaskovic Wedding + Portrait Wedding Photographers

Cindy is the consummate professional. I know if I, as a photographer, are working with her, the flowers will be gorgeous, on time, and the pins will not break on the boutonnières! After all, she did the flowers for my wedding! Rob Yaskovic

• Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment
    Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

I usually don't notice centerpiece flowers or floral arrangements in general (I think it is a guy thing), but I can always tell when Floral Gallery has provided the flowers because they usually stand out. Cindy always provides stunning displays.

• 54 Main Street, Events On Main Chester, 07930 See on map