Raleigh, NC 27615 Map · Phone number

About Fleurtations

Welcome to Fleurtations Weddings & Events

Fleurtations Weddings & Events, headed by award-winning florist Michael McLamb has proudly served the Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill area of North Carolina for over 21 years. His creative style and unique approach to floral and table design has catapulted him into a class by himself. If you are looking for creative table settings, unique floral arrangements, wedding bouquets, groom's and groomsmen's boutonnieres,

Fleurtations Weddings & Events is the perfect place for you to visit. Please take a moment to view our photo gallery, featuring a sampling of wedding bouquets, table-settings, and feature weddings that we have designed. The gallery will show you all of the varieties of designs that we have created, and hopefully give you ideas about your own special day. We would be happy to meet with you and go over your own ideas, or guide you in a direction to get your creative ideas flowing!

Even though Fleurtations Weddings mainly serves the Triangle, we have designed many weddings and events all over North Carolina and the Southeast. So, if you are planning a wedding or an event outside of the Triangle, please feel free to contact us, and let us know where you plan on having your event, and we will work with you to make sure it is as perfect as you have always dreamed.

1619972482174888931604361n
1619972482174888931604361n
MelissaKayPhotography1

36 Reviews for Fleurtations

Jenni · Married on 10/26/2013

Michael was great to work with! Fleurtations provided beautiful textures and colors on our wedding day…great memories!!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Mike is a true artist and a top notch professional. I have done business with him on several occasions for weddings and he has never disappointed. I trust him to follow through with my requests and he always delivers. He takes a great deal of pride in his work and makes sure things are "just right" for any function he is providing flowers and decor for. He will work with you whatever your budget and help you create your "vision" for your special event. I highly recommend Mike. In my opinion he is one of the best in the Triangle if not the state.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Meredith · Married on 05/25/2013

Mike at Fluertations was wonderful. He really helped make my day look beautiful. He has great taste and was very helpful working with me to figure out what I wanted. (When I started the process I really didnt know what I wanted). He went above and beyond to help make everything run smoothly. Thanks Mike!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Fleurtations FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Adams & Events
    Adams & Events Wedding Planners

As a Wedding and Event Planner, my job is to locate and recommend talented vendors to my clients. I've worked with Michael McLamb of Fleurtations for many years and would highly endorse his floral design work to any of my clients. Michael is thoughtful, artistic, honest, easy to work with and provides great value for the product he provides. One would not go wrong in selecting Fleurtations to provide floral services for their event!

• All Saints Chapel
    All Saints Chapel Church Weddings

Fleurtations designs are absolutely beautiful and truly unique! My clients have always been beyond ecstatic with Michael's services!

• The Garden On Millbrook
    The Garden On Millbrook Wedding Caterers

We LOVE working with Michael McLamb and Fleurtations! Very talented team with a great vision for all brides. The end result is always stunning! Very nice guy,too.

• Raleigh, 27615 See on map