Raleigh, NC 27699 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

37 Reviews for Fleuressence

• W

Wendy · Married on 11/08/2014

Ruth is absolutely an incredible talent. If you can have her for your wedding, get her! She only does a few weddings a year, but when she does, gosh are they gorgeous. She can do amazing things even when you have a budget to stick to. Such a caring individual who really takes pride in the floral arrangements she does. I wanted a really organic look and she nailed it. I am so happy I chose Ruth as our florist!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Heather · Married on 11/09/2013

Ruth has impeccable taste and style! Her flower arrangements are amazing and beautiful. She is a joy to work with and even took my Pinterest board into consideration. She also delivers beautiful arrangements for all kinds of budgets. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Adeola · Married on 09/21/2013

Ruth from Fleuressence was amazing!!! From the moment I met her, I knew that I wanted her to be my florist. She was down to earth, realistic and excited. By the way she handled several situations throughout the planning process, Ruth reminded me why I hired her time and time again. Ruth is extremely patient and creative. Dispute my fickleness, Ruth was always calm and I could tell that she aimed to please me. She worked within my budget and came up with a design that I loved. I changed my mind regarding the direction of the design several times throughout the process and Ruth was always accommodating. I was very impressed by the arrangements that Ruth put together. I received several complements on the flower arrangments. They were classy and grand just as I had requested. Ruth was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing and talented florist.

Sent on 10/15/2013