Fête du Jour Events

Richmond, VA View map Visit website
$4,400 Package Price

$4,400 Package Price

Fête du Jour Events is a wedding planning service based in Richmond, Virginia. Offering a talented team of versatile professionals, these experts can help you host a celebration filled with charm and personality. From small, intimate elopements to all-out occasions with all your loved ones, this team is here to organize it for you.

Fête du Jour Events offers a range of planning packages, letting you choose the experience that best suits your needs. Full, partial, and day-of coordination services are all available, along with a range of other event experiences. Couples interested in the talents of this team are welcome to organize a consultation to learn more about their skills. Additional services available from this agency include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Vendor referrals
  • Timeline creation
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,100

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,400

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,900

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Nicki
    Nicki D. Married on 05/20/2022

Jennifer is incredible!

Jennifer is cheerful, focused, creative, and more! I trusted her with everything and she brought what I wanted to life and we were so lucky to have her be part of our day! She was able to stay in contact with my vendors when I was busy with work. Everyone LOVED her and on the day of the wedding she stayed to help with everything! Highly recommend!
    Nicole C. Married on 05/14/2022

Hire Jen Immediately

Jen is truly the reason our wedding was as amazing as it was. I called her in a panic on a friday night after just a week of planning because I was already losing my mind, and she talked to me for an hour. The next day I had an email of about 20 venues to look through and pick from. She helped me find every vendor, design every detail, and more importantly became a friend. Every text was answered, every logistic was dealt with, and my friends and family had an incredible time. Hiring her was the best decision I made for my wedding, by far.
  • illustration stars

Team

Jennifer
Jennifer
Owner

Bonjour, I'm Jennifer! First of all, huge congrats on your engagement, it’s such an exciting time! After navigating the logistics of planning my own wedding, I fell in love with the process and the high pressure moments that comes with the craziness of wedding day. I truly think there’s no better planner than a former bride who has done it all herself! Having lived in London, Paris, and NYC, I snag inspiration from all over the globe to create breathtaking details that make up your special day. Please get in touch so we can jump right into planning your big day!

Richmond Richmond, VA, 23237
Location of (Fête du Jour Events)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding