Fête du Jour Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Nicki
    Nicki D. Married on 05/20/2022

Jennifer is incredible!

Jennifer is cheerful, focused, creative, and more! I trusted her with everything and she brought what I wanted to life and we were so lucky to have her be part of our day! She was able to stay in contact with my vendors when I was busy with work. Everyone LOVED her and on the day of the wedding she stayed to help with everything! Highly recommend!
  • Nora
    Nora C. Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We loved working with Jennifer!

From my first call with Jennifer, I knew that she would be extraordinarily attentive and thoughtful. She was extremely communicative and took the time to understand what my husband and I cared about. She helped me manage the minutia of my wedding, was creative in helping find solutions, was an incredible advocate for us, and respected our budget. I hired Jennifer after I'd already done some planning and my only regret is that I didn't hire her immediately. So many of our guests commented on how perfect our wedding was, and I know that was thanks to Jennifer. She went above and beyond, and we are so grateful she was part of our wedding day and that she became a friend through this process!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Chelsea C. Married on 04/23/2022

Amazing Experience!

We hired Jennifer for day-of coordination for our clients' wedding on September 16, 2022. She did an amazing job keeping things organized, communicating with the clients and all the vendors, and working with our team to make the wedding seamless. We highly recommend Jennifer for your wedding planning and day-of coordination needs!
    Torrey B. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jennifer is the best! Look no further!

Jennifer was our day of coordinator and design lead for our wedding and we would recommend her to anyone! She was extremely client-centered, organized, detail-oriented, and made the entire process seamless. From the beginning, she truly made an effort to get to know us as a couple and ensure our vision for our wedding became a reality. She dealt with any issue that arose with such professionalism. For example, our cake vendor did not deliver our cake to the correct location and she was able to ensure a new cake was received on time (all without the bride and groom knowing a thing). All of our guests raved about how it was one of the best weddings they have been to and Jennifer was such an essential part of why!
    Martha M. Married on 11/06/2021

Book Jennifer While You Can! INCREDIBLE

Jennifer is 1,000% the real deal. My wedding would have fallen apart if it wasn’t for her. I am not being dramatic when I say that. I honestly THOUGHT I knew what I was doing until I realized how CONSUMING it can be planning a wedding. Jennifer changed all of that.

I recently moved into the DMV area during the pandemic and knew absolutely no one and connected with Jennifer through a work event. It’s as if the universe was trying to tell me something! Jennifer was completely hands-on and navigated every single detail during this process. She seamlessly managed all vendor communications and provided helpful suggestions to keep us in line within our budget. Her attention to detail is AMAZING! From picking out invitations with me, organizing my wedding website, wedding dress shopping, venue meetings, caterer callouts, selecting photographers, you name it and she was on top of it!

I love how dedicated she was planning this experience with me! It was difficult not having my family or friends near by and Jennifer really came through for me. She was available every time I needed her and was quick to respond to all my questions. I am so lucky to have found her when I did. Jennifer is simply the best and her enthusiastic personality just makes wedding planning all the more the fun!
  • I
    Ivette Married on 09/10/2021

#1 Wedding Planner!!

The best advice I can give to any newly engaged couples: hire Jennifer at Fete du Jour Events immediately!!
    She will go above and beyond your expectations! Wedding planning is her true passion and it shines through in every event she coordinates. You will be amazed by her professionalism, organization, attention to detail, and commitment to YOU on your special day. You will be relieved to place your confidence in Jennifer and know that your vision will be executed to perfection!
    I highly recommend her!!
  • Michelle
    Michelle C. Married on 08/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Superb planner, now friend!

Hiring Jennifer was one of the best decisions my partner and I made in regards to our micro-wedding. She understood our aesthetic from the jump and was so enthusiastic about our ideas. Her vendor suggestions were always in line with our vision and budget. She was super communicative and answered all our questions in a timely manner. On the day of she went above and beyond the call of duty not only making sure our day ran smoothly, but also jumping in to assist our elderly grandparents when we were unable to. We felt like she was part of our families by the end of the evening. I consider myself lucky to now call her my friend!
    Arielle A. Married on 06/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beyond amazing - extremely satisfied!

Jenn is absolutely fantastic. Amid a global pandemic Jenn was (and still is) so beyond helpful navigating through all the changes. She has helped me pick out flowers/decor on the more affordable side which has been such a lifesaver (especially during these times). She doesn’t treat you like any other client, but actually like a friend. I think that’s the most important part in having a wedding planner. Would definitely recommend!
  • W
    Whitney O. Married on 04/02/2021

The absolute BEST!

Jennifer was absolutely incredible!!!! She was on top of everything and made the whole process leading up to our wedding as well as the wedding day stress free. She is also completely adorable and I’m absolutely obsessed with her. I cannot recommend her enough and will be recommending her to everyone I know who gets engaged.
    Jemma E. Married on 09/09/2020

Parfait! A wonderful experience

I hired Fête du Jour for my wedding and was thrilled with my choice. I was a tough bride because I have really high expectations and standards (and I definitely want things done a certain way), but I’m also extremely busy and didn’t want to spend my precious free time stressing over fonts and napkin rings. I met with Jenn, she totally got my aesthetic, and by our next meeting she had an amazing binder full of vendors that blew me away. I signed off on the big stuff, left the details to her, and had a totally stress free day that I actually enjoyed. Please do yourself a favor and hire her!!!
    Maria R. Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing, beautiful, incredible

This was the best wedding I have ever attending/been in ( and I’ve been to my fair share). It was so perfectly put together and Fête du Jour Events thought of every last detail. I had the pleasure of being apart of my best friend’s wedding as her MOH, and everything was as the bride envisioned and more. I know exactly who to turn to and TRUST when I am planning my special day. Fête du Jour Events is also amazing at finding beautiful decorations and decor that suits every bride’s wishes! Fête du Jour Events makes dreams into reality! Highly highly recommend!!!
    Lauren Married on 05/19/2018

Best planner ever!

I wish I could give Jennifer more than five stars!! She is an amazing wedding planner and hiring her for your big day will be one of the best decisions you make if you live in the DMV area. Just take a look at the gorgeous photos from her own wedding day that she planned herself. She is full of amazing and unique ideas that will set your big day apart from everyone else’s. Jennifer is so bubbly and easy to talk to— she will become a friend during the planning process. What more can you ask for in a wedding planner?!
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie Married on 01/07/2017

Best of the best!

I'm the owner of Mackenzie Leigh Photography, and Jennifer and I worked a wedding together a few months ago. I cannot even imagine the stress of planning and coordinating weddings, but Jennifer made it seem easy. The day ran flawlessly, thanks to her! On some wedding days, as a photographer, I find myself having to step into the role of coordinator as well, and it makes it difficult to focus on doing my actual job of creating beautiful images for my clients. This was not the case with Jennifer - she was so on top of things and made my job easier. She was also just super fun and kind and I loved working together! I hope I have the privilege of working with her again soon!
    Vince Married on 10/17/2015

Perfection

There are no words to describe the amazing experience we had with Jen! She made our dream day possible, providing thoughtful, insightful, and inspiring assistance every step of the way. Responsive, punctual, and enthusiastic. Would highly recommend Jen!