Lauren Dieckhaus Photography

Alexandria, VA View map Visit website
$6,200 Most Popular Price

$6,200 Most Popular Price

I'm Lauren, a nationally published and award-winning fine art wedding photographer who provides timeless and artful imagery for couples and families in the Washington D.C. area and beyond.

You want to choose a wedding photographer who you can connect with and trust. I was a bride not too long ago and I remember exactly how overwhelming it can feel to plan a day that only happens once! After over half a decade of shooting events, portraits, and weddings, I have all of the insider tools and tips to make your wedding day as beautiful as you dream.

PHOTOGRAPHER TIP: As you browse for your perfect photographer, make sure to choose one who values quality over quantity, values you individually and as a couple, and holds highly the task of capturing your wedding day vision and all of the moments in between.

When it comes to wedding photography, I firmly believe these three things:

-A photographer tasked with capturing life's most significant and intimate moments should be first, and foremost, honest, trustworthy, and integrous.
- Everyone deserves beautiful and authentic imagery that stands the test of time.
- Investing in a high quality experience should feel luxurious and minimally transactional.

My couples tell me that I consistently make them feel comfortable and at ease while providing high quality imagery they can fondly look back on.

When you hire me you are guaranteed to expect:

1. To feel taken care of during our process together
2. To feel comfortable in front of the camera
3. Gorgeous photos to be passed down through generations

Are you ready to:
- have peace of mind?
- feel taken care of?
- feel confident in your wedding photographer?

INQUIRE TODAY and secure your wedding on my calendar! All 2021 dates have been filled, and I am currently accepting ONLY 6-8 MORE wedding dates for 2022!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

• Kathleen
    Kathleen J. Married on 01/05/2020

10/10 would recommend to everybody!

If I could give Lauren more than 5 stars, I would! My husband and I chose May 1st as our wedding date, but as corona virus came and the stay-at-home orders were put into place, we were contemplating postponing our wedding. Our original photographer had canceled on us a month before our wedding, and we were struggling to find someone who was talented and available. By the grace of God, we were referred to Lauren we were able to book her less than a month before our wedding!

A couple weeks before my wedding day, Lauren stopped by to drop off a box for us. Inside of it was her own bridal magazine with helpful information, a sweet letter congratulating us, and a custom watercolor she had made for us, with a frame. It was such a kind gesture for her to drop this box of goodies for us, considering that she lives about 45 minutes from us. While she was in my neighborhood, she went exploring around to find somewhere with good lighting for where we could have the ceremony. Because she is an expert, she quickly found a beautiful field with nice trees as a backdrop. Thanks to her, we were able to have a gorgeous ceremony with great pictures.

While my elopement package was only about 3 hours total, Lauren took over 700 pictures during that time! She was so detail oriented and made all my homemade decorations look fancy. She delivered the entire package of edited photos exactly 1 week after we got married. Once we received them, it was so hard to chose our favorites. Lauren is SO talented, and is worth every penny. I could not have been more pleased with her as a person and her outstanding work. She made my day memorable and I am so happy to show my future kids our beautiful wedding pictures, all thanks to Lauren. Thank you so much!
  • Meghan
    Meghan H. Married on 12/28/2019

The Absolute Best

Lauren is absolutely the best photographer we could have found. She is so talented and knowledgable. She coached us very kindly in our engagement pictures and wedding photos to get perfect shots. Her style is beautiful and we continue to get compliments on our engagement and wedding photos. We could not thank her enough!
    Jocelyn Married on 11/02/2019

Talented photographer!

Lauren is amazing! She is super fun to work with and helps you relax for the camera. She also really knows what she is doing and takes awesome pictures. The photos turned out so good that everyone has been asking me who took them. We could not have been happier with our experience.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Lauren Dieckhaus Photography Price Rates

Team

Lauren
Lauren
Owner & Lead Photographer

I was born and raised on southern hospitality, and after marrying my husband Andrew, we moved to the suburbs of Washington, D.C. Even though we call Northern Virginia home, I always try to take some of that southern hospitality wherever I go. I love traveling all around the world documenting love stories for couples and families.

My love for photography has brought me everywhere from the beaches of Southern California to the Virginia countryside. Whenever I pick up my camera, I strive to create beautiful and emotional images that tell a story and showcase the beauty of both the people in the images and the world around them.

Photos remind us of the strength, courage and hope that reside in all of us the way few other things can. Even with it's ups and downs, your life, your story, are beautiful and I can't wait to create images to show that

5705 Woodlawn Green Cir Alexandria, VA, 22309
757-704-5680
Location of (Lauren Dieckhaus Photography)

Lauren Dieckhaus Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lauren Dieckhaus Photography include in the starting price?

Lauren Dieckhaus Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Lauren Dieckhaus Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Lauren Dieckhaus Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Lauren Dieckhaus Photography offer?

Lauren Dieckhaus Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Lauren Dieckhaus Photography offer?

Lauren Dieckhaus Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Lauren Dieckhaus Photography offer for wedding events?

Lauren Dieckhaus Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Lauren Dieckhaus Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lauren Dieckhaus Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding