130 Palmetto Street, Brooklyn, NY 11221 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About FDK FLORALS

FDK FLORALS is a wedding floral design company based in Brooklyn, New York. They specialize in creating stunning arrangements that truly reflect each couple's personal style. Their pieces are gorgeous as stand-alone decor, but also can fit cohesively with the rest of the event as well.

Before the big day, FDK FLORALS is happy to meet with clients for a consultation to discuss style options and designs. The team can also visit the venue to develop a plan for what pieces would fit the space the best. They offer many style options, such as classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, preppy, romantic, rustic, tropical, and vintage. Samples can be provided to couples to ensure the arrangements are exactly as they imagined. On the day of the celebration, the team can deliver and set up the pieces. After the event, they can clean them up and preserve them as well. FDK FLORALS provides many options, such as:

• Aisle decor

FDK FLORALS 7
  • Julissa

Julissa Reyes · Married on 10/14/2018

Floral Design Creative Genius

After a very stressful wedding planning process, one of the last vendors that I hadn’t booked was a florist. I met Fernando at a whim while doing a run through at my venue a month prior to my wedding. He was decorating for a wedding that was taking place on that day and couldn’t be nicer and pleasant. He was so understanding of how chaotic my life currently was with my now husband’s parents both having to be hospitalized so close to date to the wedding. I signed his contract about 5 days prior to my wedding. Even with this little notice, a tight budget and a couple of design changes, he was sooo accommodating and a true professional. My day of coordinator completely fell in love with him and raved about how easy it was to work with him. Fernando exceeded my expectations, but foremost his work was breathtaking, from my bridal bouquet, to the groomsmen boutonnieres and my goodness the venue décor. He incorporated many of the venue’s vintage items into his design and turned the room into a rustic whimsical romantic scene. Fernando is a true creative genius and I would recommend him a hundred times over.

Sent on 10/20/2018
    FDK FLORALS 8
    FDK FLORALS 9
    FDK FLORALS 10
    FDK FLORALS 11
  • Betty

Betty · Married on 08/11/2018

A Visionary Florist!

Fernando has style. He not only designed my bouquets, centerpieces, and decorations, but he even helped me pick out my wedding dress. I couldn't decide between two so I emailed him both dresses and he told me his opinion. Thank god I did because the dress that I ended up picking worked perfectly! Fernando has a gift in translating what you want, even if you don't know exactly how to describe it.

As for the actual day of the wedding, Fernando and his team was able to adjust at the very last minute. We initially planned for an outdoor wedding but an hour before the wedding, it rained!! RAINED!! Therefore, we had to move everything indoors. We only had half an hour to move everything and Fernando was able to get it done. After the wedding, Fernando and his team took care of the clean up so we didn't have to worry about the centerpieces and the mess we made. Very professional.

I highly recommend Fernando. He is an artistic talent that is able to translate your vision for a beautiful wedding.

Sent on 07/16/2019

FDK FLORALS FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 35.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 275.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• 130 Palmetto Street Brooklyn, NY, 11221 See on map