About Faux Glow Chicago

Mobile Airbrush Spray Tanning Service
Faux Glow Chicago Mobile Airbrush Spray Tanning is perfect for anyone to achieve a delicate glow or a deep dark tan.

Our certified airbrush spray tanning consultants travel to your location to give you the magnificent tan you desire. Our solutions are hypo-allergenic and custom mixed for your skin tone. We have chosen to use a cutting edge custom airbrush spray tanning system that delivers flawless and professional results in minutes.

We have a private spraying area where you will enjoy a quick and easy custom tanning session that leaves you with an immediate radiant glow and ready for your big day!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Chicago

Follow Faux Glow Chicago on

3 Reviews for Faux Glow Chicago

They offered a package so that my mother and I were able to tan prior to the wedding and experience the color so I knew it'd be great on my big day. The ability to have the spray tans at the location I chose and with a flexible open time frame of 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. ensured that everyone in my wedding party was able to participate that wanted to. The tans were amazing and everyone looked natural and beautiful!

Profile Picture Carrie, 10/8/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Faux Glow Chicago not only gave me a beautiful, even tan, but educated me on the importance of great skin! I was informed on to how to properly care for and maintain my spray tan, unlike going into a salon and having a machine mist you. It was great to feel comfortable and relaxed, as I was professionally sprayed. I did not feel rushed, and felt she payed attention to detail and wanted me to feel and look perfect! I would definately recommend this service to anyone! I could see the color right away, but the color was at it's peak after 24 hours.

Profile Picture Shonnah, 9/30/06, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole is wonderful. My sun-kissed glow was envied by all that saw me for over 1 week!!!

Profile Picture CP, 5/18/02, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1340213843989 brownbkgrd

Wedding Packages and Sampling

Redeem In-Store
Nervous about color? Want to sample our products before your wedding day?
Get 3 custom airbrush spray tans in your home for only $80.

We offer special group packaging for wedding parties. Get your wedding party together (five people or more) and the bride or groom tans for free!
Get 10 or more people together the couple tans for free!
Don't have that many people? Don't worry! Ask about our special discounts for smaller weddings.

Call 815-238-2214 today to bo
#WWc1de132667862415

Chicagoland Suburbs, Woodridge, IL 60517   See On Map
815-238-2214 (phone)
We are an on location service so the hours vary.