Washington, DC 20010 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Farm & Fields

First off, if you're a couple, then congratulations! Farm and Fields is dedicated to creating exciting, elegant, and truly memorable weddings, private events, and corporate events from coast to coast. We are a full-service event & floral design company with offices in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC. However, Farm & Fields is available to travel

BACKGROUND - Farm, and Fields is an award-winning design team with over 25 years of combined experience in design. We work with clients throughout the country. However, Farm and Fields primarily work in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC. We are also an all-women team!!

EVENT MANAGEMENT & DESIGN - We offer partial -planning packages, as well as full-planning services. All of our packages can be adjusted to cater to your needs. We also offer a range of design services to create exactly the look that you want for your event. We can create the overall design for your event from floorplans, tablescapes, and graphic design for invitations and programs.

FLORAL DESIGN - Farm & Fields also offers unique and sophisticated florals to complete a fully creative collaboration with our clients. We firmly believe that having a client for florals and planning creates an amazing cohesive wedding.

NEXT STEPS & AVAILABILITY- Our boutique approach and personal touch to each event make us unique in our willingness to serve our clients and develop a personal lasting relationship with them throughout the process. We believe that a personal connection helps us create a dream team with the couple and our team here at Farm & Fields! Contact us today to let us create your happily ever after and take all the stress away!!

Featured In Munaluchi Bride Magazine

A Close Up
screen shot 2020 08 10 at 11 22 28 am 51 1046177 159734964321503

34 Reviews for Farm & Fields

Rayna S. · Getting married on 11/11/2021

Amazing Cannot Recommend Farm & Fields Enough!!!

All I can really say is WOW! Farm & Fields truly helped me complete my dream come true wedding. I do not know what I could have done without the help from Christina and her team. After a COVID-19 fiasco, Christina helped me completely reorganize my wedding. Her overall efficiency as well as customer service truly made me feel valued. She made such an effort to build relationships with my fiance and me. Christina even took my panicked calls at 7 am the day before the wedding when worries got to my head! Her overall approach to planning my wedding made it so much easier for me to relax each day knowing that my wedding was planned perfectly. She organized everything in Aisle Planner creating customized design studios for us and placing all of our information where we could access it. We also did florals with Farm & Fields! Christina and her team had created some of the best florals that I had ever seen! They were long-lasting and the quality in itself was astounding. She really made my dream come true from my bouquet and to every little detail. Christina also gave me a gift box completely to my surprise! It had adorable facemasks and a cocktail mini. I would recommend Christina to any bride looking for a wedding planner and florist. She truly makes your dream come alive. Thank you so much Christina for making my wedding day truly amazing!!!

Sent on 11/29/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Getting married on 05/22/2021

The help was greatly appreciated

Christina was my coordinator as well as my florist and I really appreciated all she did for me. Quick responses and ability to put me at ease during stressful times were exactly what I needed. For the wedding day Christina had her daughter India helping out and India did great, she was very attentive and on top of her stuff! The whole day was more relaxed, and my flowers were amazing and exactly how I imagined!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Farm & Fields's reply:

Thank you Lauren!! It was an amazing day and we were so glad we could be apart of it! We are so glad that your dream truly came to life and you got to enjoy your day stress free 💕

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Farm & Fields Pricing

Farm & Fields Price Rates

Farm & Fields FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2006
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4347
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Farm & Fields 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Farm & Fields

Gabrielle   Chavigny

Gabrielle Chavigny

Senior Events Coordinator

Gabrielle joins us with a terrific background in event management and floral design. She was previously the Director of Events at The Inn at Willow Grove ranked as one of the best inns by Southern Living Magazine. Before that, Gabrielle was based in New York City for ten years where she was an event planner at the Four Seasons Hotel and the Private Events Director at the Plaza Hotel.

Marianne  Tolley

Marianne Tolley

Senior Events Coordinator

Marianne Tolley grew up in Maryland but has lived in central Virginia for the last 14 years! She loves to work in Maryland for weddings :) She has worked in fine dining and with wedding venues for the last 20 years. Marianne has worked for Charlottesville catering companies such as Sandy Motley, C&O, The Local, and The Catering Outfit. She began working for Farm and Fields as a senior events coordinator in 2019.

In her free time, she can be found refinishing vintage furniture, hiking, snowboarding, or biking with her family. She and her family enjoy fostering animals, gardening, and visiting local breweries and wineries.

Christina  Richardson

Christina Richardson

CEO & Senior Events Manager

Christina Richardson began her career in the fashion industry where she gained over fifteen years of design and marketing skills. She has successfully managed brands across the globe from Oscar De La Renta, The Mitsukoshi Group, Gruppo Americano, Foschini, and other fashion conglomerates in Asia and Africa.

A native Virginian, avid animal lover, and single mother, Christina supports a variety of charities for animal rights and the Boys & Girls Club. Christina feels the work at Farm & Fields is ultimately about making people happy. She cannot wait to plan your wedding!

• Washington, DC, 20010 See on map
    540-701-2983 (Phone number)
    Location of (Farm & Fields)
  • Madison, VA, 22727 See on map
    Location of (Farm & Fields)