Washington, DC 20010 Map Phone number
Package Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 2

About Farm & Fields

First off, if you're a couple, then congratulations! Or if you're simply in need of florals for a private event then we are happy to help! Farm and Fields is dedicated to crafting florals for exciting, elegant, and truly memorable weddings, private events and corporate events from coast to coast. We are a full-service floral design company with offices in Virginia and New Hampshire specializing in weddings and social events.

BACKGROUND - We are a three-woman award winning design team with over 35 years combined experience in design. We have offices in Virginia and New England. We work with clients throughout the country from Virginia, Maryland, D.C, New England, New York City area, and California to create florals for amazing couples.

DESIGN SERVICES - We also offer a range of design services to create exactly the look that you want for your event . We can create the overall design for your event from floorplans, tablescapes, graphic design for invitations and programs. We also offer a range of floral design services.

STORYBOARDS - We create comprehensive unique storyboards for our clients initially based on a couples Pinterest board. This allows a springboard to use for creating exactly the look that the couple is seeking for their celebration.

FLORAL DESIGN - Our floral design services range begin at $1,500 - and upwards based on our client's needs.

NEXT STEPS & AVAILABILITY- We work with couples and corporations in a variety of capacities, however, our boutique approach and personal touch to each event makes us unique in our willingness to serve our clients and develop a personal, lasting relationship with them throughout the process. We believe that a personal connection helps us create a dream team with the couple and our team here at Farm & Fields!

Thank you for taking the time to look over this as you consider who you are going to pick for your florals! We understand that you have many options but we would love to be there with you on your special day creating the florals of your dreams! Our Very Best, The Team at Farm & Fields.

Follow Farm & Fields on

1 User photo

• Lauren

Lauren Stokes 路 Getting married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful!

Christina and her team are absolutely wonderful. They helped my fiance and me for the first part of planning (booking 90% of my vendors and contract review/negotiations). Christina really worked her magic when it came to this. She was even able to talk my dream venue down so they were within my budget!!! She was super responsive and made herself available to chat whenever I needed her. I really appreciate all her help and can't recommend them enough. Thank you Farm & Fields!!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Sue Miles 路 Getting married on 10/06/2020

They plan so you can enjoy!

Using a planner meant that I could focus more on my friends, family, and, honestly, myself. It's SHOCKING how much energy, time, and effort can go into planning and pulling off a wedding, and having a team who knew the area, vendors, etc. - INVALUABLE. Christina is excellent, I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • O

Oliva Stratford 路 Married on 03/03/2020

Couldn't Have asked for better planners!

Christina and her team are absolutely the best! Their attention to detail was beyond anything that I could have ever have asked for. Their attention to detail and professionalism was superb. I was so impressed by their follow up, negotiating and willingness to help with every detail on my big day! I couldn't have done it without them!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Farm & Fields FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Farm & Fields 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Farm & Fields 2
    Valentines Day - Floral & Event Design

Experience True Romance on Your Wedding Day !! We are offering a 10% discount on floral design and event management through February 14th, 2020.

• Washington, DC, 20010 See on map