Farm & Fields

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,300 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,300 Package Price

First off, if you're a couple, then congratulations! Farm and Fields is dedicated to creating exciting, elegant, and truly memorable weddings, private events, and corporate events from coast to coast. We are a full-service event & floral design company with offices in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC. However, Farm & Fields is available to travel

BACKGROUND - Farm, and Fields is an award-winning design team with over 25 years of combined experience in design. We work with clients throughout the country. However, Farm and Fields primarily work in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC. We are also an all-women team!!

EVENT MANAGEMENT & DESIGN - We offer month of coordination, partial -planning packages, as well as full-planning services. All of our packages can be adjusted to cater to your needs. We also offer a range of design services to create exactly the look that you want for your event. We can create the overall design for your event from floorplans, tablescapes, and graphic design for invitations and programs.

FLORAL DESIGN - Farm & Fields also offers unique and sophisticated florals to complete a fully creative collaboration with our clients. We firmly believe that having a client for florals and planning creates an amazing cohesive wedding.

NEXT STEPS & AVAILABILITY- Our boutique approach and personal touch to each event make us unique in our willingness to serve our clients and develop a personal lasting relationship with them throughout the process. We believe that a personal connection helps us create a dream team with the couple and our team here at Farm & Fields! Contact us today to let us create your happily ever after and take all the stress away!!

Featured In Munaluchi Bride Magazine

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,300

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$80

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Juli
    Juli B. Married on 05/07/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Farm and Fields will make your wedding sparkle!

Christina and her team at Farm and Fields was absolutely fantastic! We had them as our month of coordinators and florists. I can’t express how easy these ladies made our month leading up to the wedding with final vendor calls and other odds and ends. Then the day of execution on their end was flawless! As someone who prefers to be in charge during parties, etc, it was surprisingly easy to let go and let the ladies do their job. They were efficient, timely and quick to pivot when the situation called for it. My whole wedding party and parents absolutely loved Marianne, India and Sarah! Despite the fact that it rained and spoiled the outdoor ceremony plan, I didn’t get a chance to feel disappointed since they made the plan B ceremony location absolutely beautiful and romantic indoors. It also helped that they were our florists- I can’t say enough how beautiful their arrangements were!!! As someone who loves flowers but doesn’t actually know the names or styles, the team took my rambles and ideas of what I thought I wanted and made something even better! I could go on and on, but just know- Christina and her team at Farm & Fields are simply the best! They made my wedding amazing and memorable! Thank you!
  • Elena
    Elena Married on 04/09/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent service & planning!

I couldn't thank Christina & her team enough for being such an amazing wedding planner and floral designer. I had to reschedule my wedding and she kept in touch for a full year before we started working on the small details for the rescheduled wedding date. Christina and her team were intricate into making everything go so smoothly. We had countless meetings all virtually since I didn't live in the area. Another one of her team members helped represent us when we needed assistance with our catering company. Also, it was so great that this company has both options available to design the florals and then help plan the event. It made it so easy to create the floor plan and provide the best celebration!!

Another member of their team I want to mention is, India. She played such an important role on the actual wedding day that I'll never forget. My wedding dress bustle kept falling down and every time I turned around she was there to help me pin it back up. It's the little things like this that I'll remember because it showed that this company does every thing possible to make the wedding day so seamless and she didn't want me to keep worrying about it! This is an excellent company and I can't recommend them enough for weddings and floral design planning!
  • illustration stars

Team

Gabrielle   Chavigny
Gabrielle Chavigny
Senior Events Coordinator

Gabrielle joins us with a terrific background in event management and floral design. She was previously the Director of Events at The Inn at Willow Grove ranked as one of the best inns by Southern Living Magazine. Before that, Gabrielle was based in New York City for ten years where she was an event planner at the Four Seasons Hotel and the Private Events Director at the Plaza Hotel.

Marianne  Tolley
Marianne Tolley
Senior Events Coordinator

Marianne Tolley grew up in Maryland but has lived in central Virginia for the last 14 years! She loves to work in Maryland for weddings :) She has worked in fine dining and with wedding venues for the last 20 years. Marianne has worked for Charlottesville catering companies such as Sandy Motley, C&O, The Local, and The Catering Outfit. She began working for Farm and Fields as a senior events coordinator in 2019.

In her free time, she can be found refinishing vintage furniture, hiking, snowboarding, or biking with her family. She and her family enjoy fostering animals, gardening, and visiting local breweries and wineries.

Christina  Richardson
Christina Richardson
CEO & Senior Events Manager

Christina Richardson began her career in the fashion industry where she gained over fifteen years of design and marketing skills. She has successfully managed brands across the globe from Oscar De La Renta, The Mitsukoshi Group, Gruppo Americano, Foschini, and other fashion conglomerates in Asia and Africa.

A native Virginian, avid animal lover, and single mother, Christina supports a variety of charities for animal rights and the Boys & Girls Club. Christina feels the work at Farm & Fields is ultimately about making people happy. She cannot wait to plan your wedding!

Washington, District of Columbia Washington, DC, 20010
Location of (Farm & Fields)
410 carpenters mill road Madison, VA, 22727