410 carpenters mill road, Madison, VA 22727 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,400
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Farm & Fields

Farm and Fields is dedicated to crafting refined, elegant and truly memorable weddings, private events and corporate events coast to coast.

Our approach to wedding and event planning is collaborative. Each Farm and Fields client brings their own unique vision to their event concept; together, we make their vision a reality.

We are proud to say that we work with the finest vendors in the wedding and event business. Whether it be floral design, photography, entertainment or catering — our collaborative planning approach includes regular creative discussions with each vendor to ensure your wedding is one-of-a-kind.

Contact Us Today For A Complimentary Consultation at info@farmandfields.com - Receive Your Free Farm & Fields Event Bag with charger, koozie, coaster and water bottle.

Follow us on Instagram at farmandfieldsva

This wedding planning company works with couples to assist in full wedding planning or day-of coordination. The planners can also help with partial planning, assisting couples when needed for their wedding. The team takes a boutique approach to wedding creation, with a personal touch in everything they do that reflects the personality and love a couple shares.

• Civil weddings
Simply great greenery
farm and field gallery home 2 1 1

9 Reviews for Farm & Fields

Amelia Ford · Getting married on 11/03/2019

An uncompromising grace and elegance

My family and I have been working with the Highbrighton team for several weeks now (the fiance and I thought we could do it on our own....man, we had no idea how much was involved in wedding planning). These people are gifts from above. Every doubt I had or stress I was facing, they took from me and have actually allowed Tom and me to enjoy each other and everything that comes with planning our wedding. I can attest to the fact that planning your wedding on your own is a monumental task. Why didn't I come to them sooner?!? They take care of EVERYTHING. Christina checks in on me daily, and is constantly researching and providing me with options best suited towards my vision (she knows my pinterest board better than I do!). I've even personally met with her assistant coordinator who helped show me the ropes and what to expect. The staffing coordinator even met with me to get my interpretation of how I want my guests served and how they may best serve my and my family's needs! Come on! Excellent. A +++++. Making all my dreams come true (and even ones I didn't know I had).

Sent on 03/30/2019

Missy Walker · Married on 06/15/2019

Walker/Parady Wedding

My daughter married at Highbrighton Farms on June 15, 2019. Living out of town made planning a challenge. Christina and her staff were there to assist me and provide helpful suggestions every step of the way. The Bridal party was onsite the entire Wedding weekend. The grounds and cottages were breath taking and the staff was more than attentive. The Wedding could not have been anymore beautiful. My daughter and son-in-law were speechless. The guest danced the night away!! I can’t recommend Highbrighton highly enough.
    Missy Walker