Farm & Fields Reviews

12 Reviews for Farm & Fields

1 User photo

Farm & Fields 1

Sue Miles · Getting married on 10/06/2020

They plan so you can enjoy!

Using a planner meant that I could focus more on my friends, family, and, honestly, myself. It's SHOCKING how much energy, time, and effort can go into planning and pulling off a wedding, and having a team who knew the area, vendors, etc. - INVALUABLE. Christina is excellent, I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • O

Oliva Stratford · Getting married on 03/03/2020

Couldn't Have asked for better planners!

Christina and her team are absolutely the best! Their attention to detail was beyond anything that I could have ever have asked for. Their attention to detail and professionalism was superb. I was so impressed by their follow up, negotiating and willingness to help with every detail on my big day! I couldn't have done it without them!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Debbie · Getting married on 02/10/2020

Christina and Kristin helped me make my dream wedding!

Christina and Kristin were both very professional, attentive and made me feel less nervous for the total planning of my wedding. They are highly, highly recommended!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Amelia Ford · Married on 11/03/2019

An uncompromising grace and elegance

My family and I have been working with the Highbrighton team for several weeks now (the fiance and I thought we could do it on our own....man, we had no idea how much was involved in wedding planning). These people are gifts from above. Every doubt I had or stress I was facing, they took from me and have actually allowed Tom and me to enjoy each other and everything that comes with planning our wedding. I can attest to the fact that planning your wedding on your own is a monumental task. Why didn't I come to them sooner?!? They take care of EVERYTHING. Christina checks in on me daily, and is constantly researching and providing me with options best suited towards my vision (she knows my pinterest board better than I do!). I've even personally met with her assistant coordinator who helped show me the ropes and what to expect. The staffing coordinator even met with me to get my interpretation of how I want my guests served and how they may best serve my and my family's needs! Come on! Excellent. A +++++. Making all my dreams come true (and even ones I didn't know I had).

Sent on 03/30/2019

Missy Walker · Married on 06/15/2019

Walker/Parady Wedding

My daughter married at Highbrighton Farms on June 15, 2019. Living out of town made planning a challenge. Christina and her staff were there to assist me and provide helpful suggestions every step of the way. The Bridal party was onsite the entire Wedding weekend. The grounds and cottages were breath taking and the staff was more than attentive. The Wedding could not have been anymore beautiful. My daughter and son-in-law were speechless. The guest danced the night away!! I can’t recommend Highbrighton highly enough.
    Missy Walker
    Mother of the Bride

Sent on 07/22/2019

Brooke James · Married on 10/13/2018

Could'nt Have Done it Without Them

The Farm and Fields staff was courteous, friendly, accommodating, and all-in-all a wonderful team to work with! I've told all my Charlottesville friends about them. Things I forgot about, they remembered. Things I didn't want to do, they did for me. I wish they could come live with me in Atlanta!!!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Elizabeth Mcmurran · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful celebration

We got married over the summer with 150 guests. Great personal service and we loved everything.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Gabriela · Married on 07/04/2018

Great Team -These Ladies Really Know Their Stuff

Great Team... Great Price!!!! All 3 of these ladies really know their stuff. Our winter wedding was a great success. Could not have done w.out them,, highly recommend... robin

Sent on 03/10/2019

Kristen · Married on 05/19/2018

Took Care Of Every Detail

It was such a fantastic experience working with Christina & her team at F&F. These ladies know their stuff.
    F&F worked with me for over 6 mos. to help me and my husband realize our dteam wedding. From help with design, meeting w.vendors, meticulous budget, and helping me calm my nerves- they handled it all.
    I can't thank them enough. They are certainly my go-to team for parties & events..
    Thanks guys!!!

Sent on 02/16/2019
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 02/14/2018

Stress free days

Christina and her staff made our day even better! They helped find the perfect vendors and efficiently worked with them. I can't thank her enough for making the best day of my life stress-free. I don't know what I would have done without them.
    Thank you so much!!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Alexandra · Married on 06/17/2017

Summer Dreams With Highbrighton

Farm and Fields was a magical company that helped organize our dream wedding! They were very responsive and always answered our questions no matter what time of the day,

Sent on 02/16/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/05/2019

Like it was her own event!

The team at Farm & Field care deeply about the clients they work with and approach event planning as if they’re planning for their own perfect event! This was clear in my experience. I feel like I established a strong personal connection with the team, and as a result they wanted the event to be perfect for me, my family, and our guests!

Farm & Fields 2