Westlake, OH 44145 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Fair Rarity Flowers

Fair Rarity Flowers is a full-service florist serving the Cleveland area. With its fetching flowers and artful designs, Fair Rarity takes care of its clients with personal attention from start to finish. Please visit our website, www.fairrarityflowers.com for more information or email us at heather@fairrarityflowers.com to schedule a free consultation for your next special event.

Follow Fair Rarity Flowers on

ceac19c32e88d12b O H 15

15 Reviews for Fair Rarity Flowers

• Lauren

Lauren Skunta · Married on 06/08/2019

amazing to work with, amazing results

Heather of Fair Rarity Flowers was nothing short of a pleasure to work with. I had a strict budget for flowers and she worked with me to see how we could best utilize the budget. I am OBSESSED with the vision she created for our wedding day. She went above and beyond; taking my inspiration photos and lack of knowledge about flowers and turning it into a beautiful floral arch display, centerpieces, boutonnières, and bouquets. The guests and bridal party could not stop raving about how beautiful and unique the flowers were. Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Eryn · Married on 07/14/2018

Heather was absolutely fantastic! We had a hard time really nailing down our vision for the florals for my recent wedding and Heather was patient and kind as she helped to guide us through the process. Our venue was very industrial, but also romantic at the same time, and we relied heavily on the florals Heather provided to decorate the space. When I walked in on Saturday afternoon and saw the space she created for us my breath was taken away! I almost cried when I saw my bouquet because it was so beautiful, and I was happily surprised when I realized that she was able to include one of the flowers I really, really wanted (but that was not really a July-friendly flower). Heather worked so hard to make our day special and I can't thank her enough for her work.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Fair Rarity Flowers's reply:

Thank you, Eryn! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Real Weddings

• Westlake, 44145 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Fair Rarity Flowers)