2050 BOND STREET, STE 130 CHARLOTTESVILLE, Crozet, VA 22901 Map · Phone number

About Face Value Salon - Aveda

Congratulations on your engagement! Hopefully you aren’t feeling too overwhelmed with the planning process so far. At Face Value we really want to help make this a smooth process. With that in mind, we encourage you to reserve your hair and makeup artist as soon as possible so that you have the peace of mind of knowing you have your "A" team in place!

Here are answers to questions that you may have about your wedding day services:

What should I bring to my wedding day hair trial?
Please bring your veil and any other hair accessories (clips, combs, hair extensions, etc...) that you are planning to use on your wedding day with you so that we can help avoid any surprises on the day of.

What should I wear to the salon on my wedding day?
We encourage you to dress comfortably and wear a button down shirt. This way you will not disturb your hair & makeup when changing into your gown later.

When should I wash my hair before the wedding day?
Please wash your hair the day before your wedding. If you absolutely must wash your hair the day of the wedding please be sure your hair is completely dry when you arrive for your appointment.

I am booking my wedding party on my contract but I want them to pay individually, what do I do?
No problem! We like to list the entire wedding party under one contract name to keep it simple in our system, but we are happy to have your attendants call in individually to pay for their services. As long as we collect all monies by your two-week deadline, we are a-ok!

Do you have a limit on the number of people you can accommodate in one wedding party?
Nope. We can do just one person or more than a dozen! That’s one of the benefits of having two fabulous salon locations and such a large team of twenty+ stylists!

Follow Face Value Salon - Aveda on

19 Reviews for Face Value Salon - Aveda

Face Value Salon - Aveda 1
Face Value Salon - Aveda 2

Mary Flood · Married on 06/22/2019

Fun, talented and professional!

Face Value Salon was such a joy to work with! Their salon manager Sherrie was so responsive and flexible when I planned our appointments. Their team of about 5 stylists came to our house and set up in the bathroom and bedroom for myself, 7 bridesmaids and my mother-in-law. They had quite the system going! They did all of our hair, my makeup, and my mother-in-law’s makeup in 2 hours. They did a great job on everyone’s hair and were super professional, laid back, and talented. Thank you for helping us all of us feel confident and beautiful on our big day!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 12/15/2017

Can't say enough, loved using Face Value as my day-of make up and hair service. We did it in the Stonefield salon and used a whole crew of people. Julia did my hair and make-up and it was even better than I could have imagined.

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Face Value Salon - Aveda 3
    Face Value Salon - Aveda 4
  • Patrick

Patrick · Married on 09/23/2017

We loved working with the amazing team at Face Value Old Trail for our wedding party's hair. My husband and I did not have anything done to our hair (although we are both clients at the Face Value barbershop!) but our female attendants and our moms had their hair done and loved it. From blow-outs to full updos, everyone was able to get exactly what they wanted in a fun and relaxing environment. We were able to bring in champagne and breakfast snacks and the FV team made it a festive and exciting morning. They were so flexible in the scheduling process too, which I really appreciated. I highly recommend them for a low-drama, high-beauty, super-fun hair experience!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Award

• Events with Panache
    Events with Panache Wedding Planners

Lucinda and her team are always a pleasure to refer and work with. Whether she comes to you on site or you visit the beautiful new salon - you will feel like a princess getting ready to walk down the aisle. Lucinda is always a professional and stays abreast on the hottest wedding trends. Her looks are never cookie cutter and are fresh in style. It can be a bit overwhelming to hand over hair and makeup to someone on your wedding day, but after meeting Lucinda you will have full confidence that she will make you look your most beautiful - and still look like YOU!

• 2050 BOND STREET, STE 130 CHARLOTTESVILLE Crozet, VA, 22901 See on map