Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry

Richmond, VA View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry, based in Richmond, Virginia, is a bridal beauty service providing on-location wedding hair and makeup services. The team offers cutting-edge beauty services, using the latest products and customizing the most recent trends to suit each bride's wedding day vision. Brides will receive a relaxing experience while these professionals help them feel and look their best on their big day.

Artists at Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry work with the utmost efficiency to make sure that brides are ready at the appropriate time. As on-location specialists, these licensed stylists come to the bride's location of choice, providing all necessary supplies, from foundation to chairs, tables, and everything in between. Brides can also choose to visit the Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry studio if they wish. Through a consultation, brides can discuss their hair and makeup needs and find out about their group services and more. Hairstylists specialize in blowouts and formal updos while makeup artists provide airbrush and contour makeup, and fake eyelash application.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

Paige Married on 09/04/2021

Highly Recommend!

Drioux did an incredible job on the hair and makeup for my wedding! As someone who isn’t particularly skilled at applying makeup or styling hair, she put me at ease immediately and was so kind and personable. Drioux is SO skilled and was able to transform my thin, fine hair into an elegant updo that withstood hours of moving around and dancing without anything falling out of place. I really appreciate that she made me look like a very elegant and fancy version of myself. Kelsea handled our timeline and was also very easy to work with and so prompt in responding to emails – including when she was on vacation and my final payment was due! The whole Radiant Reflection team was amazing from start to finish and I'm so pleased to have had the opportunity to work with them!
  • April
    April S. Married on 06/26/2021

Kelsea is amazing!

Kelsea and her team did mine and my bridesmaids’ hair for my wedding on 6/27/2021. She was super sweet and very communicative from the first time we spoke on the phone, to the hair trial, all the way until the wedding. She was able to take my vision and turn it into something even better. I am so happy with how my hair turned out on my wedding day, and the rest of my bridal party was just as happy. I would recommend Kelsea to anyone!
    Jennifer W. Married on 05/29/2021

Loved Radiant Reflection!

Radiant Reflection truly helped my wedding hair/makeup dreams come true. They were flexible with COVID restrictions and made time for a hair and makeup trial on late notice. Drioux made me feel beautiful. Loved their social media presence and was excited to be flaunted on their page! Would recommend them to anyone looking for hair and makeup services.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

North Point Plantation North Point Plantation Mansion Weddings

Plain and simple, Kelsea does beautiful work. She doesn't dawdle or get ruffled, and works hair magic on ten bridesmaids just as well as she does one bride. Kelsea is adept at all sorts of hair styles and working with the client to give her exactly what she wants. She's also great at knowing what hair style looks great with the client's dress. I highly recommend her.

Emily Bartell Photography Emily Bartell Photography Wedding Photographers

LOVE Kelsea's work!!!

Luxe Hair Studio Luxe Hair Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kelsey is an absolute sweet heart! I enjoy working with her whenever we can and she is one of my go to girls when I need an extra hand at a wedding. She is very caring, talented, and professional. I would definitely recommend her for your hair and makeup needs!

Richmond Richmond, VA, 23225
8048961947
Location of (Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding