Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry Reviews

Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 6
Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 7

Alyssa · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Best Hair and Make Up

Kelsea and her team were amazing on my wedding day! She and her team made everything go so smoothly and everyone looked and felt beautiful!!! I had a wide range of ages for her team to work with and a large bridal party and it was no problem at all! My hair and make up lasted all night! Kelsea really listened to what my vision was and created something more than I could have ever asked for! If you are considering Kelsea and her team, you will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Life changing

Kelsea made me feel more beautiful than I ever have in my life. I will be using her for all my hair and makeup needs.

Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 8

Hali · Married on 09/14/2019

Hair and Make Up Perfection

Kelsea did my hair and make up for my recent engagement session. I had sent her some inspiration photos, and she was able to create exactly what I was looking for! She is very flexible and allows you to give feedback on the style and make up to make sure that everything is exactly as you want it to be! My pictures would not have been the same without her work!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/07/2019

Radiant Reflection Rocks!

I am so happy that I hired Kelsea for my wedding day! From the moment I met her at my trial, I knew that she was the perfect stylist to make my wedding hair and makeup vision come true. She perfectly captured my style and I felt like the most beautiful bride in the world. Kelsea is so much fun and truly wanted me to look my best while also still feeling like myself on the big day. Both Kelsea and her team were a very welcome addition to our morning and felt like one of us, not just a vendor. My entire bridal party looked and felt amazing after working with her. I would 100% hire Kelsea again and suggest her and her team to any bride!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing & incredibly talented!!

I cannot even begin to explain how paranoid I was about my face on my wedding day because I nothing close to perfect skin BUT Kelsea made it look flawless!! Even through all the sweat on our humid, 90 degree wedding day! Also I LOVED my hair! I cannot thank Kelsea enough for taking the time to talk it though with me and helping my envision come to life! Kelsea is so incredibly kind, friendly and most importantly talented! All my girls loved their hair and make up as well! I cannot thank Kelsea enough and am forever grateful for everything Kelsea did to make me look like I did!!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Barazoto · Married on 07/20/2019

Stunning and caring MUA!

Kelsea and her team did my makeup/hair and my entire bridal party for my wedding this past July! It was nothing short of amazing. She truly is so understanding and caring of your needs, and makes your vision come to life. I felt so special on my wedding day. Not only did she make me feel stunning on the outside, she was a calming presence throughout all my emotions (& there were a lot!)💕

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 9
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 10
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 11
  • LEAH

Leah Rullman · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing work by Radiant Reflection

Having Kelsea do my makeup for my wedding was the best decision. She did a wonderful job not only with my makeup but with all my bridesmaids, Mother and Mother in Law. Everyone looked and felt beautiful all night long. Kelsea listened to exactly what I said and how I wanted to look on my wedding day and totally nailed it. We had a pretty warm summer day and there wasn't a drop of sweat or run of mascara to be seen. I truly felt like I could not take a bad picture my makeup was so beautiful.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing experience!

I LOVED working with Kelsea and her team for my wedding in June! Kelsea is the sweetest person, and she really listened to what I wanted. Her team did a fantastic job with my bridesmaids! They were a pleasure to work with, so easygoing and fun but also professional.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Hirshman · Married on 05/31/2019

Awesome hair and makeup artist!

Kelsea and her team were amazing. We had 11 people for hair and makeup and they were so efficient. Everyone came out looking fantastic. I was so happy with my own hair and makeup, and it held up wonderfully throughout the day.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Claire · Married on 05/26/2019

Incredible!

Kelsea and her team were unbelievable. They were totally on schedule the entire day with myself, and eight others. My makeup was amazing and my hair was out of this world. I switched up my hair between when I did a trial and my wedding day and she had no problem with it and was so helpful in finding a hairstyle I loved! My hair and makeup held up all day in 95 degree heat. She was awesome in handling the two moms getting hair and makeup who were a bit difficult and had such a calming presence all day. I can't rave about Kelsea enough!!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Kristen Pope · Married on 05/11/2019

Phenomenal Hair/Makeup Artist

Kelsea was absolutely phenomenal on my wedding day. Let me start out by saying I am extremely indecisive and was having a really hard time figuring out what to do with my hair and makeup. Kelsea was exceedingly patient with me as I requested three separate trials to figure out which look I liked best. She gave me plenty of time to ask questions and try out different styles and listened to every request I threw her way. She was even courteous enough to offer me a free second makeup trial when my oily, combination skin didn't cooperate with the first makeup routine. On the day of the wedding, Kelsea arrived at the house on time and was attentive to every little detail when doing our hair and makeup. She was a pleasure to have around and her professionalism was off the charts. Her work is absolutely spectacular and she comes highly recommended! PS - get the fake eyelashes, you won't regret it =)

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 12
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 13
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 14
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 15
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 16

Amy · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely stunning hair and makeup

Kelsea is the absolute best!! I heard about her through another makeup artist while getting ready for a friend's wedding and I knew instantly that I had to book her. Her work is gorgeous so I booked a trial session with my sister, mom, and myself. We had a blast! Kelsea listened to us and made us all so beautiful. Her products worked perfectly with my sensitive skin. I knew I made the right choice. Come wedding day we were so excited to see Kelsea again; she was so much fun and made us look gorgeous. She and her team worked their magic on my whole team and we looked amazing! Not only that but the hair and make-up lasted all through the night. I am so incredibly grateful to have found Kelsea. Book her; you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Kate Styles · Married on 05/09/2019

Photographer

As a photographer— Kelsea is one of the best hair and make up artists I’ve ever worked with! She is so sweet, on time, responsive, and is incredible to my clients! She is incredible with working with my schedule and trying to make things work. She truly cares about what she does and it shines through!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely incredible stylist

First and foremost, Kelsea is absolutely amazing! Her communication, timeliness, and attention to detail is incredible! I did a wedding hair trial about a month before the wedding and she spent that time getting to know me (and my hair), my vision, and creating the perfect hairstyle. She is personable, patient, and flexible. A few days after my trial, she called to follow up to see if I had any questions or concerns and my thoughts on the hair trial. The day of the wedding, she arrived early and was set up and ready to go. Six bridesmaids and myself all got updos and they were beautiful and unique. Even after 11 hours, my hair still looked awesome! Kelsea is the bomb and I am so grateful she was apart of my big day!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 17
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 04/19/2019

Turning Hair and Makeup Dreams Into Reality

Kelsea did an excellent job of taking pictures of inspiration and turning them into reality. She was easy to work with and wonderfully accommodated my crazy family. Looking forward to working with her again in the future!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 03/24/2019

She's THE best.

Makeup was one of the things I was a little nervous about for my wedding just because I don't typically wear a lot, and I wanted to look like myself on my wedding day. Kelsea heard these concerns and made me feel SO beautiful and exactly like myself just...better! After our trial hair and makeup I knew that the wedding day would go off without a hitch, and I didn't worry about it another second. She was on time, and all my bridesmaids loved sitting in her chair the morning of because she made everyone feel so comfortable and beautiful. Thank you Kelsea!!! I can't say enough good things!

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 18
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 19

Sarah Waller · Married on 03/23/2019

The best experience!

Hiring Kelsea Dayberry of Radiant Reflection was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. As a wedding planner myself, securing a team of vendors I trusted fully was a top priority, and Kelsea did not disappointment. I had worked with Kelsea before for a client's wedding, and was thrilled with professionalism, communication, punctuality, and obviously her product (all the 13 ladies she did for a fall 2018 looked absolutely stunning!) Hiring Kelsea was a no-brainer for me, and I'm so thrilled I did! From the hair and makeup trial where she spent as much time as I needed to 110% love my look, to my wedding day morning where she made me and my bridesmaids feel at ease, the entire experience was Kelsea was second to none! Thank you, Kelsea!!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 26
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 27

Suzie · Married on 01/26/2019

Absolutely Stunning

Kelsey was amazing. She is creative and my hair and makeup were absolutely perfect for my wedding day. She was timely and calm. I could not have asked for anyone more kind and attentive. Thank you Kelsey for making my day so lovely. I would recommend her to anyone that wants to look just stunning!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 28

Michaela · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely wonderful!!

I cannot recommend Kelsea highly enough. From start to finish, working with Kelsea is a dream. She's professional, straightforward, warm, responsive, and organized. Additionally, she is a true artist/genius/magician. She was so patient with me during our hair and makeup trials. She deferred totally to me, but offered helpful suggestions. She knows how to create every look under the sun. I wanted something that I thought was simple, but turned out to be rather technical: a natural but elevated makeup look and what I would call an advanced blowout. Kelsea nailed it in a way that I couldn't believe. She was so meticulous, and made absolutely sure I loved my look. The day of, she was punctual, brought a fabulous team with her, and made us all feel truly gorgeous. Kelsea was so impressive, that my wedding planner, who is getting married later this year, booked her for her wedding!! All in all, Kelsea is a fabulous artist, an accomplished professional, and a wonderful person. BOOK HER!!!

• Meredith

Meredith · Married on 10/20/2018

Everything You Need and More

Kelsea was so easy to work with. First off, she worked with me on the dates for my trial run after I needed to change the date. I did the trial and absolutely loved it, but ended up getting halo extensions after the trial. She hadn’t worked with them before, but on the wedding day she was like alright let’s try it out! Needless to say, she KILLED IT! I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and it was all because of her. She made me feel so confident. My hair and makeup was perfect and held up throughout the entire day. The entire time she was there, she made it so much fun and I couldn’t have imagined anyone else being there with me on my big day. Thank you so very much, Kelsea! My only complaint about Kelsea is that she is too far away from me and she can’t do my hair and make up on a frequent basis! Book her - you won’t regret it.

Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 29
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 34
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 35

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/14/2018

Perfect!!!

Kelsea is one of the BEST!!! I highly recommend her for any occasion. I can be very particular about my hair & make up, she wowed me immediately. She will always be a top pick for me for all my hair & make up needs! ♥️

Sent on 02/14/2019

Brie · Married on 10/13/2018

Bride/Bridal Party Makeup

Kelsea is amazing!!! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day, and many of my bridesmaids said they’ve never felt prettier!!! Thanks Kelsea!!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2018

Kelsea nailed it!

I can’t say enough good things about Kelsea. She’s warm, talented, and knew how to take my jumbled ideas and turn them into something way beyond my expectations. She’s an absolute gem, and did an amazing job at making my bridesmaids, mom, grandma, and MIL feel like a million bucks (and super comfortable). I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Sarah Thrift · Married on 10/01/2018

Super talented and super sweet!

I have had the pleasure to work with Kelsea on multiple occasions! I am a photographer, and I have worked along side of her during weddings (her bridal parties always look amazing!). She is my go-to for all of my clients for all different types of portrait and boudoir sessions. Of course, she has done my own personal makeup for multiple occasions. Not only is she super talented, but she also is the sweetest and will make you feel comfortable right away!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 36

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

Kelsea & her team were absolutely AMAZING to work with on our special day! I did my hair & make-up trial with Kelsea a few months before the wedding (which she knocked out of the park) & she also did my hair & make-up on my wedding day- everything was PERFECT! She is kind, she's a great listener & she pays attention to every detail to make sure everything is just how you envision. All of my bridesmaids, my mom & my mother-in-law fell in love with their hair & make-up- everyone looked so gorgeous! I can't recommend Kelsea enough- she has one of the sweetest souls I have ever come across. She made me feel comfortable from start to finish & was there to comfort me during all the pre-wedding nerves. I love her more than words & am SO thankful she helped make my special day perfect! Lots of love- xoxoxo Jessica

Sent on 10/08/2018