New Hope, New Hope, PA 18938 Map · Phone number

About Expressions of the Heart

Located in New Hope, Pennsylvania, Expressions of the Heart is a wedding officiant servicing joyous occasions throughout the local area, including Doylestown, New Jersey, and Montgomery. The professional officiating service has been part of the industry for ten years, creating wedding ceremonies that reflect couples’ personal beliefs and values, rather than a cookie-cutter scripted formula.

Honoring all traditions and civil marriages, Loretta DeGenova of Expressions of the Heat is thrilled to collaborate with couples in individualizing and designing a ceremony which reflects their unique love story and personal sentiments. Speaking to the heart, rather than to any particular faith or religious tradition, Loretta graces their special day with the right tone, feeling, warmth, and humor. Whether a civil union, a vow renewal, or an interfaith, single, or non-religious ceremony, Loretta will ensure the experience is joyful and rewarding for couples. She serves couples and traditions of all religions, excluding Pagan, Sikhism, Unitarian, earth-based, Shinto, Taoist faiths. Couples will be surprised and delighted with Loretta’s delivery with feeling and conviction, giving life to couples’ sentiments, making the ceremony all the more personal and the cornerstone for the whole day. Her average ceremonies last no longer than 30 minutes, ensuring plenty of time for celebration. Expressions of the Heart also offers counseling, preparing couples for their committed lives together.

loretta 2
Couple kissing
Couple kissing
Just got married
Just got married
loretta 2

42 Reviews for Expressions of the Heart

Courtney · Married on 07/01/2017

I cant say enough great things about Loretta. Her attention to detail and expertise with officiating made our ceremony one our guests will remember for a long time. If you are looking for someone who will leave nothing to chance, do yourself a favor and hire Loretta.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Donna · Married on 09/24/2016

I was referred to Loretta by the Black Bass Hotel in Lumberville, PA. I was told that Loretta is local and does a great job of making the ceremony personalized. We met with Loretta and I immediately liked her. She took the time to get to know us and gave my fiance and I a questionnaire to complete individually so she could make a love story out of it. We had a lot of fun filling it out together while keeping our answers somewhat a secret from each other (our choice). The questionnaire made me feel closer to my husband-to-be because I had to really think about the good things and the challenging things in our relationship and why I chose him. It re-enforced to me that I couldn't be more happier with who I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. She was very helpful when it came time to chose our readings and she sent us some examples. We decided on creating our own vows, alternating lines, and saying family vows with our kids, who were a big part of our ceremony. She was very accommodating and offered suggestions. Our wedding was on September 24, 2016. She spoke loud and clear so that everyone could hear. The love story of "us" included some humor that made everyone laugh. Afterwards, our guests told us that this was the best wedding ceremony they've been to because of how personalized it was. Overall, Loretta more than met our expectations. She was fantastic. Our wedding was the best day of our life. Thanks, Loretta!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Expressions of the Heart FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 125.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• New Hope New Hope, Pennsylvania, 18938 See on map
    201-289-5126 (Phone number)
    2158625364 (Other Phone Number)