Philadelphia, PA 19255 Map · Phone number

About LoveSong Weddings

ABOUT

Affordable ELOPEMENTS at my location Civil Ceremonies Christian Ceremonies Spiritual/non-denominational Same-Sex Ceremonies Custom Ceremonies Unity Candle Wine Ceremonies Sand Ceremonies Commitment Ceremonies Renewal of Vows Rev. Jean Galliano has been performing ceremony since 2009, creating spiritual as well as Christian and non-denominational ceremonies. "I love what I do! Reading, writing, and delivering memorable ceremonies for lovers who want to share their lives together." Allow me to create a unique and memorable ceremony for your wedding. I'll include poetry, scripture, or literature you choose. A wedding designed just for you. Let me help make it perfect.. If you want a fabulous wedding, call me! Your location or mine.

chapel
scan0001

5 Reviews for LoveSong Weddings

Joseph Gamez · Married on 01/29/2019

Wonderful great job

Very nice, quickly response very professional super friendly affordable great person and very affordable she did our legal Union.

• Antoinette

Antoinette · Married on 03/03/2018

Jean was spectacular. We could not have asked for a more thoughtful, professional, "with it" officiant.

Huda · Married on 01/20/2018

We could not have been happier with our decision! She was the perfect person for our ceremony, very nice and accommodating to what we wanted. Thank you so much for being part of our ceremony!

LoveSong Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 65.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Catholic, No Denomination, Pagan, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English