Gail Hoover The Celebrant

Center Valley, PA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$525 Typical Price

Gail Hoover The Celebrant is a wedding officiant company based in Center Valley, Pennsylvania. Celebrant Gail creates personalized wedding ceremonies that reflect each couple’s unique love story. She delights in covering elopements, vow renewals, and large-scale weddings. From fancy hotel weddings to outdoor festival-style events, she is on hand to bring your dream day to life.

Gail Hoover The Celebrant is a proud supporter of LGBTQ+ couples and believes in celebrating love in all its forms regardless of creed, ethnicity, and orientation. Gail is passionate about listening to your vision and beliefs, striving to reflect these essential elements in her sermon. She offers virtual consultations followed by questionnaires so she can get to know you better. Next, she drafts a script and lends advice when it comes to selecting ceremony traditions or readings. On the day, she prioritizes punctuality and efficiency and will be there to make sure that your ceremony is memorable and meaningful from start to finish.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$525

Which of the following are included in the price?

Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$250

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$250

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$150

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Pagan
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

• Erica
    Drew W. Getting married on 09/24/2022

Warm Spirit

I knew from our Zoom interview Gail was the right person, her warm and enthusiastic energy made for an instant connection that I felt she could help keep this serious but fun event on the right track. We did not want a religious ceremony so she gave us guidance on what we should be working on when writing our vows and how long they should approximately take. I know that if things got emotional or slow, she would be able to carry us through. She is flexible, kind, funny and again, SO WARM!!
    Kenneth P. Married on 07/11/2021

Sooo Helpful and Awesome

We are in our Golden Years and needed guidance for a truly meaningful wedding ceremony which was held in a local County Park. She was very patient, helpful, and understanding guiding us through our ceremony making it appropriate and comfortable leading to our being pronounced Man & Wife. We Highly recommend Gail was your Ceremony Celebrant !!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Gail Hoover
Gail Hoover
Owner

Deeply committed to your happiness, our quality of customer care is unsurpassed. We’re passionate about bringing your wedding ceremony dreams to life; we create heart centered ceremonies that stay with you and your guests . Gail is dedicated to making your wishes come true and we’re continually driven to exceed your expectations. Gail’s creativity, experience, and attentive nature ensure your wedding ceremony is perfectly planned, entirely unique and flawless. Please feel comfortable reaching out by email, text or call to start the conversation today.

Bash Hoover
Bash Hoover
Ring Bearer, Best Pup

My name is Bash. I'm a 1 yr old chihuhua mix breed who was rescued and loved by my Mom. I"m named after Mom's charity fundraiser, The Birthday Bash!.

Sometimes my Mom, Gail needs help and I'm happy to be by her side. My tux is pressed and ready to go at a moments notice.

Best Pup, Ring Bearer, Usher, Support Pup.... I can do it all. I love helping Mom's couples have fun and more love on their day. Mom calls me her little Rock Star.

You'll have to talk to Mom about having me be apart of your day, She handles the appointments.

455 Hamilton St Center Valley, PA, 18104
Location of (Gail Hoover The Celebrant)
455 Hamilton St. Allentown, PA, 18104