Exceptional Events

Burlington, NC View map

Exceptional Events is an event coordinating company owned and operated by Kaitlyn Satterfield. It is located in Burlington, NC.

Kaitlyn graduated from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro with a major in Community & Therapeutic Recreation and Event Planning with a minor in Business. She has several years of event experience and has previously worked for a venue and caterer.

She specializes in weddings but also does a wide range of event planning. Other events include (but are not limited to):

• Parties
  • Anniversaries
  • Corporate Gatherings
  • Celebrations
  • Baby Showers
  • Birthdays
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Desirae
    Desirae L. Married on 03/12/2022

Kaitlyn and Julia were the ABSOLUTE Best Decision we made for our wedding

Guys - I will be the first to tell you I was a skeptic regarding day-of-coordinators. I didn't really see a point...and then my venue required one so I went looking. I saw the reviews of Exceptional Events, and of Kaitlyn Satterfield, and I knew she would be perfect. What she and her assistant, Julia, did for me that day is something I will never be able to say enough thanks for. They coordinated with all the vendors in terms of confirming details, she made a detailed timeline and thought of things I never would have been able to. She was kind, personable, and I could tell they both really just wanted to make this the best day of our lives - and boy did they! they kept us on time, helped us deal with tough weather decisions, and ultimately gave us a wedding day beyond my wildest dreams!! I would hire them again in a minute! Literally the best thing I did for our wedding.
    Sabrina A. Married on 02/06/2022

Wonderful Experience

Kaitlyn and her team were absolutely wonderful. They made my wedding day run smoothly and completely stress free. They decorated everything perfectly. The rental store that Kaitlyn offers is heaven sent. Book Kaitlyn~ Exceptional Events for all your planning/ coordination needs.
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie Married on 10/23/2021

100% worth it!

Kaitlyn and her team are fantastic! I didn’t have to worry about a single thing, she took care of everything and exceeded my expectations!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Eventful NC Eventful NC Wedding Rentals

Exceptional Events were wonderful to work with- As a vendor you count on good communicaion when there are so many moving parts to a wedding- WE knew everything we needed to know before hand and that made our job so easy!! Even when some last minute details changed that affected all the vendors with drop off time etc they let us know as soon as they found out- everything went off seamlessly- Can't wait to work with them again soon- Amy and Rise' Eventful Specialty Rentals

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad Wedding Officiants

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad love hearing that our couple has hired Exceptional Events to assist with their wedding day. We know they will have a smooth, stress-free wedding day. The details will be attended to while the couple is able to enjoy their wedding day. We look forward to working with Exceptional Events soon.

Happy Cardinal Catering & Events Happy Cardinal Catering & Events Wedding Caterers

Exceptional Events is just that -- Exceptional! As the caterers for a wedding she coordinated, I can tell you that the coordinator was great to communicate with leading up to the event and the day of the wedding. She always put the bride and grooms' vision first and really did an amazing day of job. It was an outdoor wedding on a possible stormy day, so it was impressive to see how well she coordinated both (an outdoor and indoor just in case) ceremony sites as well as the rest of the reception, vendors, guests etc... Can't wait to work with Exceptional Events again!

Burlington, NC, 27215
Location of (Exceptional Events)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding