Burlington, NC 27215 Map · Phone number

About Exceptional Events

Exceptional Events is an event coordinating company owned and operated by Kaitlyn Satterfield. It is located in Burlington, NC.

Kaitlyn graduated from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro with a major in Community & Therapeutic Recreation and Event Planning with a minor in Business. She has several years of event experience and has previously worked for a venue and caterer.

She specializes in weddings but also does a wide range of event planning. Other events include (but are not limited to):

• Parties

Exceptional Events 6
Exceptional Events 7

Laura Janke · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Kaitlyn Satterfield - 8th Wedding Wonder of the World

I wish there were more stars to describe what a superstar Kaitlyn is!

I found Kaitlyn through a friend whose wedding I attended. My friend had 300+ guests at her wedding and Kaitlyn and her team planned, organized, and managed her special day seamlessly. After seeing her in action, I knew I wanted to work with her!

Kaitlyn is easy going, calm, organized, flexible, knowledgeable, professional - and any other positive adjective you can think of. She is on top of everything all the time; just when I thought I was going to lose my mind, Kaitlyn was 3 steps ahead of me. She has a keen eye for design and impeccable attention to detail. Her breadth of experience makes YOUR experience stress free - there is NO task or emergency that Kaitlyn and her team cannot help you manage!

I truly feel like I walked away from my wedding day with a husband AND a new best friend.

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Exceptional Events 8
    Exceptional Events 9
    Exceptional Events 10
    Exceptional Events 11
  • Sarah

Sarah Powell · Married on 06/21/2019

We Are So Grateful For Exceptional Events!

Working with Kaitlyn and her team was an incredible experience! From beginning to end, Kaitlyn was prompt in responding to questions and sharing details. She worked so efficiently behind the scenes throughout our entire engagement season and really alleviated a lot of stress from my fiance and me. Kaitlyn's staff (Allyson and Lauren) executed our wedding day seamlessly, and it was the best day! We are so grateful to Kaitlyn for her months of work and an incredible day orchestrated by Allyson and Lauren! We would highly recommend Exceptional Events!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Megan · Married on 10/14/2018

Great service!

We decided last minute that we needed a day of planner and they were the perfect choice! Kaitlyn and her team were 100% on their game and made our wedding go smoothly. They were totally worth the money and I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Exceptional Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Eventful
    Eventful Wedding Rentals

Exceptional Events were wonderful to work with- As a vendor you count on good communicaion when there are so many moving parts to a wedding- WE knew everything we needed to know before hand and that made our job so easy!! Even when some last minute details changed that affected all the vendors with drop off time etc they let us know as soon as they found out- everything went off seamlessly- Can't wait to work with them again soon- Amy and Rise' Eventful Specialty Rentals

• All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad
    All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad Wedding Officiants

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad love hearing that our couple has hired Exceptional Events to assist with their wedding day. We know they will have a smooth, stress-free wedding day. The details will be attended to while the couple is able to enjoy their wedding day. We look forward to working with Exceptional Events soon.

• Happy Cardinal Catering
    Happy Cardinal Catering Wedding Caterers

Exceptional Events is just that -- Exceptional! As the caterers for a wedding she coordinated, I can tell you that the coordinator was great to communicate with leading up to the event and the day of the wedding. She always put the bride and grooms' vision first and really did an amazing day of job. It was an outdoor wedding on a possible stormy day, so it was impressive to see how well she coordinated both (an outdoor and indoor just in case) ceremony sites as well as the rest of the reception, vendors, guests etc... Can't wait to work with Exceptional Events again!

• Burlington, 27215 See on map