Exceptional Events Reviews

Exceptional Events 6
Exceptional Events 7

Laura Janke · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Kaitlyn Satterfield - 8th Wedding Wonder of the World

I wish there were more stars to describe what a superstar Kaitlyn is!

I found Kaitlyn through a friend whose wedding I attended. My friend had 300+ guests at her wedding and Kaitlyn and her team planned, organized, and managed her special day seamlessly. After seeing her in action, I knew I wanted to work with her!

Kaitlyn is easy going, calm, organized, flexible, knowledgeable, professional - and any other positive adjective you can think of. She is on top of everything all the time; just when I thought I was going to lose my mind, Kaitlyn was 3 steps ahead of me. She has a keen eye for design and impeccable attention to detail. Her breadth of experience makes YOUR experience stress free - there is NO task or emergency that Kaitlyn and her team cannot help you manage!

I truly feel like I walked away from my wedding day with a husband AND a new best friend.

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Exceptional Events 8
    Exceptional Events 9
    Exceptional Events 10
    Exceptional Events 11
  • Sarah

Sarah Powell · Married on 06/21/2019

We Are So Grateful For Exceptional Events!

Working with Kaitlyn and her team was an incredible experience! From beginning to end, Kaitlyn was prompt in responding to questions and sharing details. She worked so efficiently behind the scenes throughout our entire engagement season and really alleviated a lot of stress from my fiance and me. Kaitlyn's staff (Allyson and Lauren) executed our wedding day seamlessly, and it was the best day! We are so grateful to Kaitlyn for her months of work and an incredible day orchestrated by Allyson and Lauren! We would highly recommend Exceptional Events!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Megan · Married on 10/14/2018

Great service!

We decided last minute that we needed a day of planner and they were the perfect choice! Kaitlyn and her team were 100% on their game and made our wedding go smoothly. They were totally worth the money and I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Janice · Married on 10/13/2018

5 Stars for Exceptional Events!

I would absolutely recommend Exceptional Events to anyone in the wedding planning process! Kaitlyn was always readily available to answer any questions I had along the planning way and her rentals were beyond my expectations! She personalized a chalk board for our wedding that was absolutely amazing and very professional looking!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Joan V · Married on 10/06/2018

Flawless!!

Kaitlyn and her staff definitely helped make our wedding weekend run perfectly! We hired her as a day of coordinator and she did not disappoint. She was available throughout the entire planning process to help. She showed great initiative and contacted all our vendors to ensure everyone knew when and where to be. She was very flexible when things didn't go exactly as planned and helped troubleshoot quick solutions on the fly. She also has a lot decor items that are available free of cost that definitely helps save you money overall. Our weekend was perfect and she was a big reason why!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Lauren Dickerson · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly Recommend

Kaitlyn was amazing! So professional. A delight to work with. She handled everything and made sure things ran smoothly. If there were any problems on my wedding day, I sure didn't know about them! Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Lisa · Married on 08/18/2018

Kaitlyn was a tremendous help. As the mother of the bride, it was so nice to have someone in charge the day of the wedding. Kaitlyn insured that everything ran smoothly, and quickly addressed any problems that occurred so that I could just enjoy the day with my daughter. Her team was courteous and professional. This was certainly money well spent!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Callie · Married on 08/11/2018

The best decision I made in the months leading up to my wedding was hiring Kaitlyn! Everything went so smoothly the day of due to her organization and preparedness. We were so thankful for her calm and confident aura. Thank you Kaitlyn!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Christopher · Married on 08/11/2018

It was wonderful working with Kaitlyn. My wife car across her services and really conducted the majority of the interaction but when it came time for the rehearsal and wedding we had no issues! The day prior and day of went without any issues and the team did all they could to make sure we had any and everything we needed. Even after the event we had help from the team to resolve an issue with the venue. Great team. Great service.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Julie · Married on 08/04/2018

Kaitlyn and her team did a great job keeping everyone in the wedding party organized over a large venue space. They were professional and incredibly helpful during the preparation of and during the wedding.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Shannon · Married on 08/04/2018

From the first day we contacted Kaitlyn to even the week after the wedding, her professionalism, sincerity, punctuality, and flexibility was SUPERB. Her list of services were beyond what we expected. She is "hip" with the times (made our snapchat filter!) and is knowledgable without a doubt with her prior expertise - education related and self experience. We requested day-of services, but she was so open in communication with us weeks in advance. She was sincere in simply answering any questions we had when it came to our vendors and even easing my stress level. On our wedding day, her team stepped up and made sure things were done, like making sure we were able to try our specialty drinks, ensuring the flow of the ceremony/bridal party/reception was present, and I was told they put out some fires I wasn't aware of (which is how it should be). She does it all, and with the best rate I KNOW we wouldn't have gotten anywhere else. If you're getting married in North Carolina, Kaitlyn and her team with Exceptional Events will be your best choice if you want the perfect wedding day.

Sent on 09/08/2018
    Exceptional Events 12
    Exceptional Events 13

Colleen · Married on 05/26/2018

Kaitlyn was very responsive to my 100s of questions and calm demeanor helped make the wedding planning and coordination a fun and simple process. She was very prepared and went the extra mile to make sure everything went as planned!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Cheyenne · Married on 05/20/2018

Kaitlyn was amazing as my day-of-coordinator! I could not have done it without her! She was great to work with and was always there to help or answer any questions. I was hesitant to hire a wedding coordinator at the beginning, but I am so glad that I did! Kaitlyn made the day of my wedding a stress free and wonderful day!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Chris · Married on 05/20/2018

Kaitlyn did an amazing job on our wedding! She is an incredible person and a very easy person to work with.
    Kaitlyn and her team managed our wedding flawlessly and went out of their way to help us with anything and everything that happened along the way.
    Kaitlyn felt like a member of the family, and we were more than happy to have her with us on such an important day of our lives!
    Honestly, Kaitlyn does not charge nearly enough for the quality service she provides. We are so lucky and grateful that we chose her as our wedding planner! We can’t recommend her highly enough!

Thank you Kaitlyn!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Madi · Married on 03/03/2018

Kaitlyn is awesome! I got engaged in December and was planning a July wedding when I hired Kaitlyn. Due to a family illness, I moved my wedding to March 3rd. So with her help, my fiance and I planned our wedding in 5 weeks. She helped with everything from calling my RSVP's, meeting with my vendors, and even tearing rose petals off for my exit when I forgot the sparklers! I am very grateful for Kaitlyn's help. My wedding was PERFECT, and I could not have pulled it off in a month without her!

Sent on 03/12/2018
  • User6796372 · 1+ year ago

Kaitlyn was such a great day of coordinator. Things ran so smoothly thanks to her. If there were any issues, I didn't know about them because she handled everything amazingly. I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner or other event coordinator!

Sent on 01/07/2018

MaryBeth · Married on 10/22/2017

Kaitlyn was wonderful! I can’t say enough good things about her. She met with us twice and was super organized in helping us plan. On the day of, she decorated the whole venue using some of her decor (which was an added value) as well as some decorations we bought. Our day went so smoothly and I was never stressed because I would just say “talk to Kaitlyn, she knows” and I could focus on my day and not make tons of little decisions day of. She made sure our timeline was met and everyone knew what to do and when. Kaitlyn definitely helped make my perfect!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Allyson · Married on 10/14/2017

Kaitlyn was so great to work with. The day of my wedding I had absolutely nothing to worry about she handled everything for me and made my wedding perfect! I would highly recommend exceptional events!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Becky · Married on 08/26/2017

Kaitlyn was our choice for our sons Wedding. Kaitlyn is very conscious about her work and very involved. She is creative yet listens to what the Brides wishes are. But it doesn’t store at the Bride, she incorporates other suggestions if need be.

Her personality and attention to details are extraordinary. Friendly, helpful and always smiling.

Thank you, Kaitlyn for your hard work and we wish you the very best❤️

Sent on 12/08/2017
    Exceptional Events 14
    Exceptional Events 15
    Exceptional Events 16
    Exceptional Events 17
    Exceptional Events 18
    Exceptional Events 19

Dustin · Married on 08/26/2017

Kaitlyn was great to work with! Highly recommend

Sent on 12/15/2017

Sue · Married on 08/26/2017

We really enjoyed working with Exceptional Events. Everything went very smooth and as the Mother of the Bride that made a huge impression with me. I highly recommend this company if you want a family oriented company. Thank you again for an excellent experience of a lifetime of memories.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/12/2017

Kaitlyn and her team were amazing on the day of my wedding! I didn't have to worry about a single detail the entire day. Her list of rentals was also amazing and helped with the finishing touches for the look of our reception. Thanks Kaitlyn!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Exceptional Events's reply:

You are so welcome! Glad we could help!

Perry · Married on 04/22/2017

Kaitlyn planned a wedding that I officiated. Her work was professional and very well-done. The set up and execution was flawless. As a vendor, her communication with her team was all you could ask for and provided for exceptional coordination of the team. It was a privilege to work with her and I hope I get the opportunity to work with her again.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Jinna · Married on 04/22/2017

Kaitlyn was an absolutely amazing coordinator! We did not have a very large wedding (around 50 guests), so we decided we only needed a day of coordinator. I'm so glad we chose Kaitlyn! She was so much more than a day of coordinator! She did all of the vendor coordinating for the day of the wedding, and it was the best feeling to know I didn't have to worry about it because someone I trusted was handling it. She made sure everything was always calm and on track. I highly recommend Kaitlyn!!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Christina · Married on 10/15/2016

Kaitlyn was a life saver for me!

Sent on 10/28/2016