New York, NY 10019 Map · Phone number

About Everly Studios

Hi, my name is Jocelyn.

I'm a California girl who, despite her soft spot for windswept hair and surfer slang, has happily made her home in New York for the past 10+ years. I live in Brooklyn with my boyfriend and the cutest dog* there ever was (*only slightly subjective fact). I make a point to travel solo every year, and have accumulated passport stamps from six continents in the process. I make a mean miso black cod, I think storytelling is an undervalued art and I've been known to close out the dance floor. Also: I really, really like weddings.

For me, wedding photography is less about documenting a moment as it is about capturing a feeling. It's the wave of crazy-in-love relief that washes over the groom's face when he sees his bride for the first time. It's how post-ceremony newlyweds can't stop sneaking secret grins at each other. It's how there's nary a butt in their seat when the band cranks it up and everyone is dancing their hearts out. That stuff? Yeah, that's the good stuff. And I hope when you look back on my photographs way off in the future, you'll remember exactly how you felt the moment it happened.

I've photographed weddings, engagements and proposals on both coasts, and have had my work published in national and international magazines, such as The Knot. Take a look at my shots and style, and if it's a match, I'd love to hear from you.

See more photos, FAQs and details at www.everlystudios.com

Contact me directly at jocelyn@everlystudios.com

Featured on...

Follow Everly Studios on

everlystudios kerenpatrick 043
kataquinojamesloganathan0426141227lr2
nayak28
the nomad hotel wedding new york orourke wu 043 2
Everly Studios
the campbell apartment wedding new york orourke wu
042514aquinologanathan4

Everly Studios 2
  • Madelaine

Madelaine Cochran · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Amazing Elopement Photographer

Jocelyn was such a pleasure to work with. From the very beginning when we first reached out, she was super responsive and helped us through the entire process of location selection, lined up a wonderful officiant and made herself available for any other questions we had along the way. In the days leading up to our ceremony, Jocelyn made a point to reach out a couple times to make sure we were all set and even offered a few alternative locations due to the high chance of rain on our day. We lucked out with the weather and ended up sticking to our original plan in Brooklyn Bridge Park. The location was absolutely perfect. My husband and I are both pretty awkward when it comes to taking photographs and Jocelyn made us feel entirely comfortable which allowed us to really have fun with it. Her speediness in getting back our photographs was also such a nice surprise. She knew we were leaving the country the next day and she ended up sending us previews that very evening – meaning she went home from our shoot and spent her Friday night editing our photos. The full album came before the promised 2 weeks. Our entire wedding album is amazing – her photography style and editing is crisp and natural and so beautiful. I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for our day!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Arno Liebscher · Married on 07/31/2019

Top Elopement Photographer

Easy communication with Jocelyn, and all details were fixed quickly. Top quality elopement photographer! She even stood in as our witness at City Hall. Would use again :-)

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Lara

Lara Bradley · Married on 07/26/2019

Elopement Photos

We were so lucky to have worked with Jocelyn as our elopement photographer during our wedding in New York. She was professional from the beginning, engaging in FaceTime calls and emails as often as we needed. She helped with everything from inspiring our choice of hotel to helping me book my hair appointment! On the day of our wedding itself, Jocelyn was prompt, knowledgable and hugely personable - it felt like we had one of our own friends there with us and I'm delighted to have called her our witness. Eloping is difficult when you haven't told friends or family so to have a photographer who knew exactly the best spots to take us was so reassuring - it meant our family really could re-live the day with us when we got home. The photos are absolutely beautiful - so young, modern and truly indicative of the joy we felt on the day. We are so excited to show them off and our family (young and old) have been incredibly complimentary. I really would recommend Jocelyn to anyone and cannot praise her highly enough. She is a wonderful photographer and we very much enjoyed working with her.

Sent on 07/26/2019