New York, NY 10019 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Everly Studios

Hi, my name is Jocelyn.

I'm a California girl who, despite her soft spot for windswept hair and surfer slang, has happily made her home in New York for the past 10+ years. I live in Brooklyn with my boyfriend and the cutest dog* there ever was (*only slightly subjective fact). I make a point to travel solo every year, and have accumulated passport stamps from six continents in the process. I make a mean miso black cod, I think storytelling is an undervalued art and I've been known to close out the dance floor. Also: I really, really like weddings.

For me, wedding photography is less about documenting a moment as it is about capturing a feeling. It's the wave of crazy-in-love relief that washes over the groom's face when he sees his bride for the first time. It's how post-ceremony newlyweds can't stop sneaking secret grins at each other. It's how there's nary a butt in their seat when the band cranks it up and everyone is dancing their hearts out. That stuff? Yeah, that's the good stuff. And I hope when you look back on my photographs way off in the future, you'll remember exactly how you felt the moment it happened.

I've photographed weddings, engagements and proposals on both coasts, and have had my work published in national and international magazines, such as The Knot. Take a look at my shots and style, and if it's a match, I'd love to hear from you.

See more photos, FAQs and details at www.everlystudios.com

Contact me directly at jocelyn@everlystudios.com

Featured on...

Follow Everly Studios on

kataquinojamesloganathan0426141227lr2
nayak28
the nomad hotel wedding new york orourke wu 043 2
Everly Studios
the campbell apartment wedding new york orourke wu
042514aquinologanathan4
nayak28

39 Reviews for Everly Studios

• Kimber

Kimber Myers · Married on 10/05/2018

Perfect photos for a perfect day

Booking Jocelyn as our wedding photographer was probably the best money we spent, and I'm including our booze budget in that. She was the perfect photographer for our NYC elopement at the city clerk's office; not only were her images gorgeous (and sent to us ahead of schedule!), but she was also a great resource for our city hall wedding and what to expect/do. She also suggested a perfect spot for our post-ceremony shoot.

Before we booked her, we met up to chat so that we could share more about ourselves and our relationship. It was great getting to know her, which helped us feel even more comfortable on the day of.

The photos themselves are perfect. The posed photos of us, our friends, and our families are lovely, and I couldn't be happier with the candid, documentary-style ones of the day. She captured some really great moments that will always remind us of what a happy, love-filled day we had

Samantha · Married on 08/16/2018

I truly don't think I can say enough good things about Jocelyn. She was by far my saving grace for our NYC elopement. She was prompt with responses to all questions and concerns, met with us prior to our day to discuss album options, helped me with a checklist of things I needed to make sure our day went without any hiccups and best of all she was amazing to work with! It was a super hot and humid summer day but she was pleasant all morning long even though we had her travel between Manhattan and Brooklyn with us. She helped me with any anxiety I had and that allowed me to just enjoy each moment which she so effortlessly captured on camera. The high res images we received in our digital file are just unbelievable. It allowed us to relive the day through a different lens and brought tears to our eyes all over again. Can not wait for our album now! Everyone we know, have had nothing but great things to say about our collection and we have Jocelyn to thank for all of it!

• Carly

Carly · Married on 06/16/2018

I cannot recommend Jocelyn more highly, she was AMAZING. I was blown away by her ability to not only capture beautiful pictures, but also the true emotions and moments of the day. She was always incredibly upbeat and responsive, and helped guide us through the City Hall wedding process with ease. She has an amazing eye for the perfect shot, and was totally down to go along with all our crazy picture ideas! Thank you, Jocelyn!

Everly Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints