New York, NY 10019 Map · Phone number

About Everly Studios

Hi, my name is Jocelyn.

I'm a California girl who, despite her soft spot for windswept hair and surfer slang, has happily made her home in New York for the past 10+ years. I live in Brooklyn with my boyfriend and the cutest dog* there ever was (*only slightly subjective fact). I make a point to travel solo every year, and have accumulated passport stamps from six continents in the process. I make a mean miso black cod, I think storytelling is an undervalued art and I've been known to close out the dance floor. Also: I really, really like weddings.

For me, wedding photography is less about documenting a moment as it is about capturing a feeling. It's the wave of crazy-in-love relief that washes over the groom's face when he sees his bride for the first time. It's how post-ceremony newlyweds can't stop sneaking secret grins at each other. It's how there's nary a butt in their seat when the band cranks it up and everyone is dancing their hearts out. That stuff? Yeah, that's the good stuff. And I hope when you look back on my photographs way off in the future, you'll remember exactly how you felt the moment it happened.

I've photographed weddings, engagements and proposals on both coasts, and have had my work published in national and international magazines, such as The Knot. Take a look at my shots and style, and if it's a match, I'd love to hear from you.

See more photos, FAQs and details at www.everlystudios.com

Contact me directly at jocelyn@everlystudios.com

Featured on...

Follow Everly Studios on

kataquinojamesloganathan0426141227lr2
nayak28
the nomad hotel wedding new york orourke wu 043 2
Everly Studios
the campbell apartment wedding new york orourke wu
042514aquinologanathan4

41 Reviews for Everly Studios

• Madelaine

Madelaine Cochran · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Amazing Elopement Photographer

Jocelyn was such a pleasure to work with. From the very beginning when we first reached out, she was super responsive and helped us through the entire process of location selection, lined up a wonderful officiant and made herself available for any other questions we had along the way. In the days leading up to our ceremony, Jocelyn made a point to reach out a couple times to make sure we were all set and even offered a few alternative locations due to the high chance of rain on our day. We lucked out with the weather and ended up sticking to our original plan in Brooklyn Bridge Park. The location was absolutely perfect. My husband and I are both pretty awkward when it comes to taking photographs and Jocelyn made us feel entirely comfortable which allowed us to really have fun with it. Her speediness in getting back our photographs was also such a nice surprise. She knew we were leaving the country the next day and she ended up sending us previews that very evening – meaning she went home from our shoot and spent her Friday night editing our photos. The full album came before the promised 2 weeks. Our entire wedding album is amazing – her photography style and editing is crisp and natural and so beautiful. I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for our day!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Evan Britt · Married on 01/25/2019

Amazing Wedding Photographer

I'm very happy to have found Every Studios when looking for a wedding photographer. Jocelyn is a delight to work with, and really helped to make our wedding day special (as well as our wedding photos). The attention to detail and passion she brings to her work shows, and it was really fun and easy to work with her. Our photos look amazing, and we couldn't be happier. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Kimber

Kimber Myers · Married on 10/05/2018

Perfect photos for a perfect day

Booking Jocelyn as our wedding photographer was probably the best money we spent, and I'm including our booze budget in that. She was the perfect photographer for our NYC elopement at the city clerk's office; not only were her images gorgeous (and sent to us ahead of schedule!), but she was also a great resource for our city hall wedding and what to expect/do. She also suggested a perfect spot for our post-ceremony shoot.

Before we booked her, we met up to chat so that we could share more about ourselves and our relationship. It was great getting to know her, which helped us feel even more comfortable on the day of.

The photos themselves are perfect. The posed photos of us, our friends, and our families are lovely, and I couldn't be happier with the candid, documentary-style ones of the day. She captured some really great moments that will always remind us of what a happy, love-filled day we had

Sent on 10/18/2018