Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Everly Studios

Hi, my name is Jocelyn.

I'm a California girl who, despite her soft spot for windswept hair and surfer slang, has happily made her home in New York for the past 10+ years. I live in Brooklyn with my boyfriend and the cutest dog* there ever was (*only slightly subjective fact). I make a point to travel solo every year, and have accumulated passport stamps from six continents in the process. I make a mean miso black cod, I think storytelling is an undervalued art and I've  been known to close out the dance floor. Also: I really, really like weddings.

For me, wedding photography is less about documenting a moment as it is about capturing a feeling. It's the wave of crazy-in-love relief that washes over the groom's face  when he sees his bride for the first time. It's how post-ceremony newlyweds can't stop sneaking secret grins at each other. It's how there's nary a butt in their seat when the band cranks it up and everyone is dancing their hearts out. That stuff? Yeah, that's the good stuff. And I hope when you look back on my photographs way off in the future, you'll remember exactly how you felt the moment it happened.

I've photographed weddings, engagements and proposals on both coasts, and have had my work published in national and international magazines, such as The Knot. Take a look at my shots and style, and if it's a match, I'd love to hear from you.

See more photos, FAQs and details at www.everlystudios.com

Contact me directly at jocelyn@everlystudios.com

Featured on...

Additional Hours (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)

I cannot recommend Jocelyn more highly, she was AMAZING. I was blown away by her ability to not only capture beautiful pictures, but also the true emotions and moments of the day. She was always incredibly upbeat and responsive, and helped guide us through the City Hall wedding process with ease. She has an amazing eye for the perfect shot, and was totally down to go along with all our crazy picture ideas! Thank you, Jocelyn!

Profile Picture Carly, 9/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

I was very happy with everyone who helped make my wedding happen, but I have to say Jocelyn was at the very top of the list.

We found Jocelyn because she had previously photographed a wedding at our venue and the photos were incredible. We wanted beautiful pictures but ones that seemed natural and not cliche or staged "wedding photos." From the moment I met Jocelyn, I knew she was the right photographer for our wedding. In the months leading up to the day, she had awesome recommendations for a number of other vendors, including a florist (Ivie Joy) who did the most breathtaking arrangements I've ever seen.

Our experience on the day of our wedding was wonderful. Jocelyn was so professional and fun to hang out with and knew all the best spots in Brooklyn to take photos. I didn't realize how fun the photo shoot part of the day was going to be!

Jocelyn was the only person taking photos at our event, but she completely captured all of the different parts of our wedding day. Many of my favorite shots were her candids. I adored the photos that she took and so did everyone else. The photos were also ready very quickly and we look at them all the time to relive the day!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We hired Jocelyn for our City Hall wedding ceremony and a Central Park photoshoot. Prior to our wedding, Jocelyn was very attentive and set up a FaceTime meeting so she could get to know us and learn our style. On our wedding day, Jocelyn made the photoshoot a very comfortable and fun process. Most importantly, the pictures are beautiful and our family and friends love them too.

If you're looking for an experienced, professional, easy-going, and highly skilled wedding photographer, we recommend Jocelyn.

Profile Picture Pam, 4/20/17, 3 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
5 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Talented and wonderful photographer!

Events