10320 Francis Rd, Dade City, FL 33525 Map · Phone number

About Ever After Vintage Weddings

We are a detail oriented, hard working, boutique style floral design and vintage rental company serving the central Florida area. We specialize is weddings and events that are southern, modern vintage, romantic, or boho inspired. Our services include floral design, and vintage rentals such as farm tables, bistro style chairs, wine barrels, and other treasured small vintage decor. We have an eye for detail, and a passion for what we do.

Follow Ever After Vintage Weddings on

Other couples have also viewed

• On The Move Productions
tampaworkshop melissapiontkowski 2019 22 51 754464 159786638291081

18 Reviews for Ever After Vintage Weddings

Paige · Married on 04/10/2021

Beautiful Florals

We worked with Cassandra for our wedding. She was extremely professional and easy to work with. It was stress free because she was detailed-oriented so we knew that we were getting exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 04/17/2021

Ever After Vintage Weddings's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day!! I appreciate you taking time to share your experience! This made my day
  • Jazmin

Jazmin T. · Married on 12/05/2020

Absolutely beautiful!

Cassandra did such an amazing job with my florals!! I was thrilled with how they turned out and still think about them one month later. I could not have asked for a better florist, she really got my vision and brought it to life. She was so thoughtful and professional. You won't be disappointed ladies!

Sent on 01/06/2021

Jazmin,

It really means a lot that you took the time to share this. I can't thank you enough! It was a pleasure working with you both.

Allison · Married on 11/14/2019

Brought my dream to life

Cassandra is nothing short of amazing, I have no idea how else to describe her! I was (and still am) beyond OBSESSED with the florals for my wedding! I couldn’t have asked for anything more closer to my dreams then what she did for me. I showed her a few pictures from my Pinterest board and she took it and ran with it! She made my dream come to life and I received SO many compliments about the florals. They were breathtaking! Cassandra is a pro and knows her stuff! She provides great insight, recommendations and is honest about her work! She’s a dream to work with and is the best florist hands down! My bouquet was HUGE and BEAUTIFUL and my bridesmaids bouquets complimented mine so well! She was able to bring my flower arch to life and really spruce up our ceremony site. The guys boutonnières were great as well!

Sent on 03/27/2020

Ever After Vintage Weddings's reply:

I am so very happy to hear this Allison! Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your special day. I really had a TON of fun playing with the different textures. You guys looked amazing!!

Ever After Vintage Weddings FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Centerpieces
    Chairs
    Decor
    Tables
    Trinkets
    Vases
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Delivery
    Setup

• The Ganeys Wedding Photographers

Every time I've worked with Ever After Vintage Weddings, for styling or vintage props, Cassandra has gone above and beyond. I feel like I have come to her with ideas that were 70% of the way there, and she takes my vision and blows it out of the water. She thoughtfully directs me while still asking for my opinion and confirms that I am okay with the decisions that she has made along the way. I couldn't be happier with out our recent styled shoot turned out - it was a dream come true. I can't wait to work with her again at other wedding events (including my own!!!)!

• Jessica Charles Photography Wedding Photographers

There are no words to fully describe the talent and the creativeness of Cassandra with Ever After Vintage Weddings. This girl is a mad genius, and she completely blew my mind when I worked with her for a styled shoot. Her attention to detail is beyond anything I've ever seen, and again, just so incredibly creative!! This is what she is meant to do. So blessed to have worked with her!!

• 10320 Francis Dr Dade City, 33525 See on map
    Location of (Ever After Vintage Weddings)