10320 Francis Dr, Dade City, FL 33525 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ever After Vintage Weddings

We are a detail oriented, hard working, boutique style floral design and vintage rental company serving the central Florida area. We specialize is weddings and events that are southern, modern vintage, romantic, or boho inspired. Our services include floral design, and vintage rentals such as farm tables, bistro style chairs, wine barrels, and other treasured small vintage decor. We have an eye for detail, and a passion for what we do.

Follow Ever After Vintage Weddings on

Ever After Vintage Weddings 6
Ever After Vintage Weddings 7
  • Colleen

Colleen Bosley · Married on 06/08/2019

gorgeous florals on our wedding day

Our florals at our wedding were an absolute dream, thanks to Cassandra and her team at Ever After Vintage Weddings! I knew when I saw her work on Instagram and her blog, that I wanted her to be our florist on our big day, June 8th, 2019. Her organization skills are amazing. I knew I had nothing to worry about on our wedding day. My jaw dropped when we saw our reception room. I could not get over how beautiful the flowers were, especially on the head table. I loved the tall vases with the medium sized vases so so much! Also, the purchased flowers to go on our cake. They were beautiful! Thank you Cassandra! Colleen

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Ever After Vintage Weddings 8
    Ever After Vintage Weddings 9
    Ever After Vintage Weddings 10
    Ever After Vintage Weddings 11

Ciera · Married on 12/30/2018

Best Experience, Beautiful Work!

We had the BEST experience with Cassandra. She was so sweet and happy to answer my (many) questions throughout the planning process. Looking back, every single photo I see with her florals in them just makes me smile ear to ear. They were absolutely gorgeous and perfect and exactly what I dreamed them to be. Cassandra, Thank you so much for not only delivering a beautiful work of art but also your timeliness, personality, team, etc. Your work truly made our wedding day!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Lacey · Married on 05/19/2018

Cassandra was amazing to work with! She was so flexible in my many changes and suggested so many great creative ideas to make our wedding design truly beautiful. She made my slate blue wedding dream come true!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Ever After Vintage Weddings FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Trinkets, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

Real Weddings

• The Ganeys
    The Ganeys Wedding Photographers

Every time I've worked with Ever After Vintage Weddings, for styling or vintage props, Cassandra has gone above and beyond. I feel like I have come to her with ideas that were 70% of the way there, and she takes my vision and blows it out of the water. She thoughtfully directs me while still asking for my opinion and confirms that I am okay with the decisions that she has made along the way. I couldn't be happier with out our recent styled shoot turned out - it was a dream come true. I can't wait to work with her again at other wedding events (including my own!!!)!

• Jessica Charles Photography
    Jessica Charles Photography Wedding Photographers

There are no words to fully describe the talent and the creativeness of Cassandra with Ever After Vintage Weddings. This girl is a mad genius, and she completely blew my mind when I worked with her for a styled shoot. Her attention to detail is beyond anything I've ever seen, and again, just so incredibly creative!! This is what she is meant to do. So blessed to have worked with her!!

• 10320 Francis Dr Dade City, 33525 See on map