Asheville, NC 28804 Map · Phone number

65 Reviews for Events by Kiersa

• Indigo

Indigo Hollister · Married on 08/01/2020

Incredible experience

Kiersa and her team are amazing. I cannot recommend them enough. They went above and beyond to make our wedding day beautiful and special. She is the only reason I didn’t feel stressed about the wedding. She took care of everything and I was really able to enjoy my day, instead of running around stressing about a million things. We even had to change our plans a couple months before because of COVID, and she handled the change perfectly and with such grace. Your day will be 100% better with Kiersa as your wedding planner!

Sent on 08/17/2020
  • Viani

Viani Menges · Married on 11/02/2019

Dream Wedding for an Out of State Bride!

As an out of state bride I could not recommend Events by Keirsa enough! Seriously!! We had the pleasure of working with Jenn throughout our wedding planning process. Jenn as a person is the perfect balance of laid back, efficiency, and professionalism. Jenn helped make planning a wedding from out of state, and on a shorter time frame, a breeze. She is incredibly easy talk to, and she was very responsive to emails and phone calls. I never felt like I was bothering her with questions or concerns. She has a gift of making a frazzled bride feel more at ease. Most of the vendors we used for our wedding were all at the suggestion of Jenn. She has this easy way of giving you suggestions and ideas while still giving you the absolute freedom to create the wedding of your dreams, which is so important in a wedding planner. The day of the wedding I got multiple compliments from the wedding party of how easy Jenn was to work with. If anything went wrong, I had no idea, she ensured our day ran smoothly from start to finish. We could not have asked for a better wedding planner and we could not recommend Events by Keirsa enough!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/19/2019

I could NOT have done it without them!

Kiersa and Jenn worked on our wedding. It was the best investment we made. The planning process was so smooth and they took care of all the nitty gritty work so we could just enjoy our wedding. When my husband was stung by a wasp walking inside from the ceremony, Jenn was right there with a bag of ice and a plan. I could not recommend them more!

Sent on 10/24/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Flawless Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kiersa always does such an amazing job organizing, implementing, and executing the vision for your wedding day! Each time we have worked along side Kiersa she is always very prompt and professional!

• Rhubarb Restaurant Weddings

Well regarded with good reason! Creative, detail oriented and willing to go the extra mile to make their clients dreams a reality. The perfect planning group for the couple with an unique perspective, be it up on a mountain or the heart of downtown Asheville.

• Bright Light Entertainment Wedding DJs

Events by Kiersa is our favorite planning company to work with for several reasons. Along with being detail oriented and well prepared for each and every event, Kiersa, her lead planners and all of her staff exude a level of calm and professionalism rarely seen in this industry. No matter what comes up during the course of an event it is handled in a swift and calm manner with a smile on the face. Truly a joy to work with!

• Asheville, 28804 See on map
    Location of (Events by Kiersa)