Eventive Moments is a wedding planner that serves Pasadena, Los Angeles, Orange County and the surrounding area of Southern California. Their mission is to plan a day that is free of stress and full of memories. They are committed to both couples and vendors, so you can be confident that they will ensure all parties are working together. The company, which has been planning weddings since 2013, would be honored to help create the wedding of your dreams.
To meet your vision, the planner offers a variety of services to plan a seamless celebration. They will approach each and every detail with top-notch attention. Eventive Moments offers the following services:
53 Reviews for Eventive Moments
Recommended by 100% of couples
51 User photos
Margaret Chang Liao · Married on 10/26/2019
They know what they are doing
Eventive Moments was my full planner/coordinator and flower arrangements. I honestly didn't know where to begin looking for the venue or the vendors, but they researched based on my preference and put together options for me. Some things that I really want to note, all pros:
1) they really do respond quickly, so long as they are given the time they need to make the adjustments and make them good! I changed my bridesmaids dress colors and the overall colors for the wedding half way through. Went from an emerald green to a scheme of blues and grays. They made were able to quickly come up with new floral colors that would match the new colors. This change was primarily brought up by their sound advice to check out the venue at or near the wedding date to see what the greens and flowers at the ceremony site would look like. I booked my venue 1.5 years prior to the actual date. Thank god I saw the ceremony site the year before or else my bridesmaids would have blended into the background.
2) The first point above also shows the second point. Listen to what they've got to say, whether its advice or suggestions. They been through a lot of weddings, hundreds of different ideas that came from trial and error based in the experiences of all their couples. They have a good idea on how things would look based on the look you're trying to achieve. We had a last minute change on decorations lighting. I wanted a light blue, my planner suggest amber, something warmer. She showed me pictures of both, and she was right. There are multiple examples like this.
3) they know the best vendors. A couples weeks after the wedding, I was still getting complimented by the guest for the awesome photo booth Company, the MC, our first dance that was choreographed, and my wedding dress (I rented my dress). They were all vendors suggest by Eventive Moments.
4) they're friendly disposition was a huge plus. On the day of the wedding they were able to wiggle in free drapings and chandeliers at my ceremony site because my coordinator was a wonderful person who wanted to help other vendors that were cleaning up from the morning ceremony at the venue. Friendliness goes a long way! It made the site look even more whimsical and fantastic then it already was.
5) I literally had no worries the day of the wedding. The coordinator took care of everything, including making sure I was fed and hydrated. They also were able to quickly adjust to the flow of activity during the day of off the planned schedule to keep the guest pumped and to go along with my whims.
6) they are detailed! If you're willing to share your documents, planning docs, contracts, venue docs, with them, they will read it thoroughly and note anything that is incorrect so that everything is properly communicated to all vendors and the venue. They caught multiple errors on my final planning and timing documents made by the venue, including the time the bar was suppose to remain open. That would have made a huge difference, especially seeing as how we would have paid for the additional hours of open bar for nothing.
I've added some pictures of the ceremony site. They flowers arranged by Eventive Moments was amazing and really fit with the feeling I wanted to have. I cannot thank them enough for all they've done in making my wedding come to life!Sent on 11/12/2019
Ruth Quintanilla · Getting married on 11/03/2020
Eventive Moments were absolutely incredible! I had the pleasure of working with Susan, who was amazing. She was flexible and so attentive to detail. Days before I realized I had more tables than I had florals for tables--Susan quickly offered a solution!
Day of, everything turned out absolutely gorgeous! I was in absolutely awe by how beautiful our floral arrangements turned out! I highly recommend Eventive Moments!Sent on 04/22/2019
julio ceballos · Married on 02/22/2020
I REACHED OUT AND GOT A QUICK RESPONSE, WE THEN SPOKE ON THE PHONE TO GET A GAUGE OF MY WEDDING AND PERSONAL STYLE. WEDDING FLORALS TURNED OUT PERFECT AND EXACTLY HOW WE BOTH PLANNED FOR IT TO BE. EVERYTHING WAS BEAUTIFULLY EXECUTEDSent on 05/13/2020
Susan at Eventive Moments was wonderful to work with, everything was beautiful, she is professional, friendly and keeps everything on schedule! but also keeps things light hearted and enjoyable, which I found it is hard for some event planners to do. She definitely has a wonderful touch!