Eventive Moments

Package Price $2,300
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Eventive Moments

Eventive Moments is a wedding planner that serves Pasadena, Los Angeles, Orange County and the surrounding area of Southern California. Their mission is to plan a day that is free of stress and full of memories. They are committed to both couples and vendors, so you can be confident that they will ensure all parties are working together. The company, which has been planning weddings since 2013, would be honored to help create the wedding of your dreams.

To meet your vision, the planner offers a variety of services to plan a seamless celebration. They will approach each and every detail with top-notch attention. Eventive Moments offers the following services:

• Budget analysis

Eventive Moments 6
Eventive Moments 7

Vlad Janvelian · Married on 12/22/2018

Made my dream come true

Susan made my vision of my winter wedding come alive without breaking the bank. I showed her my inspiration pictures and she gave me exactly what I wanted...and more. My arch was filled with baby’s breath and roses. My candelabra centerpieces has hydrangeas, roses, dusty miller and eucalyptus with candles all around. I get giddy thinking about them. LOVED it all. On top of everything, Susan helped fluff my dress in between flower duty right before I walked down the aisle. She is amazing and I’m so happy we went with her!! Thank you soooo much for everything, Susan!!

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Eventive Moments 12
    Eventive Moments 13
    Eventive Moments 14

Eventive Moments's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review! It was a pleasure working on your wedding, you both are such beautiful and sweet couple! I’m going to miss talking to you :(.
  • Kysha

Kysha · Married on 10/27/2018

Great Wedding Coordinators

We booked our wedding with the Maxwell House in Pasadena and met Eventive Moments since they are the preferred coordinator for the venue. Since we didn’t want to deal with day-of scheduling and such, we booked Eventive Moments as the day-of coordinator for our wedding. Susan and Lindsay were very organized, direct, and helpful when it came to creating the wedding schedule, providing vendor recommendations, keeping vendors accountable, handling any problems, and even small things like ensuring that the bride drinks enough water throughout the day. Our caterer forgot half of our appetizers and EM worked with the staff to ensure we had enough food available during cocktail hour so our guests wouldn’t get hungry. They did a great job handling every and any problem that occurred.

EM’s open communication and honesty was much appreciated and it really helped our day move so smoothly. They are also fluent in Korean so they helped deal with my Korean family members’ questions. EM prices are very reasonable and the cost is totally worth the peace of mind during your wedding day.

If I could do it all over again, I’d probably hire their floral services as well to streamline vendors and based on their IG photos, they have beautiful flower arrangements.

I strongly recommend Eventive Moments as a wedding coordinator/wedding planner.

Eventive Moments FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,300.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,300.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• A Modern Romance Photography
    A Modern Romance Photography Wedding Photographers

Susan at Eventive Moments was wonderful to work with, everything was beautiful, she is professional, friendly and keeps everything on schedule! but also keeps things light hearted and enjoyable, which I found it is hard for some event planners to do. She definitely has a wonderful touch!

• Pasadena, California, CA 91106 See on map