Eventive Moments

Package Price $2,300
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Eventive Moments

Eventive Moments is a wedding planner that serves Pasadena, Los Angeles, Orange County and the surrounding area of Southern California. Their mission is to plan a day that is free of stress and full of memories. They are committed to both couples and vendors, so you can be confident that they will ensure all parties are working together. The company, which has been planning weddings since 2013, would be honored to help create the wedding of your dreams.

To meet your vision, the planner offers a variety of services to plan a seamless celebration. They will approach each and every detail with top-notch attention. Eventive Moments offers the following services:

• Budget analysis

Eventive Moments 6
Eventive Moments 7
  • Juliet

Juliet · Married on 02/16/2019

Eventive Moments made our wedding enjoyable and stress free!

My now husband found Lindsay and Susan during an open house event at Maxwell House. Meeting Susan and Lindsay, I knew they were the perfect fit as our wedding coordinators. So we hired Eventive Moments a year prior to our wedding. Although we only hired EM for the month-of coordination, they are always available for a phone call, email, or a quick text. My husband and I did mainly most of the leg work to hire and research on all our vendors. But Susan and Lindsay were great. They were always on top of things and making sure we cover all of the little gaps when planning a wedding that we we probably would have missed if they weren't so detailed. Trust me and there were a lot of details. Susan also was there during the rehearsal and helped us setup and decorate. On the actual day of our wedding, her and Lindsay were a huge help. We had approximately 165 people and EM did an amazing job handling my guests and making sure the timeline runs smoothly. They took care of all the issues that we did not realize were happening. They did a great job packing away and clearing out all the decorations and making sure the checkout process with Maxwell House runs smoothly while my husband and I were still enjoying the last hour of our reception. Thank you EM for making our wedding day a memorable experience. We had a great time and all the guests had a blast. I highly recommend Eventive Moments!

Dana Johnson · Married on 01/26/2019

Eventive helped put my mind at ease on my wedding day

I had the pleasure of working with Susan and Lindsay as our month-of coordinators. They were so knowledgeable, organized, and fun! My mom and I had done a lot of the prep work before hiring Eventive, but they really helped us fill in all the little gaps we might not have thought of on our own. And trust me there were a lot of little gaps! We had multiple in person and phone meetings and after each one I knew we made the right decision.

On the actual day of the wedding, they kept things running promptly and smoothly and they had a great presence with the guests. They even helped us decorate! Everyone had nothing but great things to say about them at the end of the night.

If you're concerned at all about getting all the little details right and making sure your wedding runs smoothly, I definitely recommend Eventive Moments.

Eventive Moments 8

Eventive Moments FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,300.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,300.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• A Modern Romance Photography
    A Modern Romance Photography Wedding Photographers

Susan at Eventive Moments was wonderful to work with, everything was beautiful, she is professional, friendly and keeps everything on schedule! but also keeps things light hearted and enjoyable, which I found it is hard for some event planners to do. She definitely has a wonderful touch!

• Pasadena Pasadena, CA, 91106 See on map