Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Europa Sounds

New York's Elite Greek American DJ Entertainment Group

Considered as Pioneers in the Greek American DJ Entertainment Industry , Europa Sounds has been servicing the Greek comunity in the Tri-State area for over 20 years. Our Company has built a strong reputation in the Greek Community by providing them with outstanding customer service and a premier quality of DJ Entertainment that is a cut above the rest.

Categories: Wedding DJ

MC (1)
Microphones (1)
Photobooth (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

I initially booked Europa Sounds for my bridal shower in June 2017. They were so amazing and broke the norm of opening gifts and boring people. Steve had such a great vibe and flow of music where it kept everyone dancing and having a great time!

We also booked Steve and his crew for our wedding on 10.14.17. My husband and I picked a great package with our names in lights, the touberleki with percussion drums and the setup of the DJ was amazing! From our cocktail hour until the end of the night the music was pumping! Everyone is still texting me and saying what an amazing time they had with the perfect mix of music (modernGreek, hip hop, r&b and traditional Greek). Farouk, the touberleki player always had perfect timing with making us shake it all night and having us dance on chairs.

We loved everything about our wedding and your team showed professionalism and kefi to party from the moment you arrived.

When we have our babies, we will definitely be booking you guys for the baptisms!

Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture ekaterini, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

Europa Sounds made our wedding such a memorable day. They were so professional and responsive to every question and request we had. They really get a feel for the crowd and had our family and friends dancing the entire night. The dance floor was full the entire night. Farouk did an amazing job with the percussion and Dino was an unbelievable MC as well as Steve. We couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you for an amazing night and we will definitely be using Europa Sounds for all of our future parties.

Profile Picture MaryAnn, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Europa sounds gave us the best experience and memories from our event. The music, the lighting , and their amazing quality photo booth are just a few of the reasons I will never go anywhere else. Stavros the DJ knows how to feel the crowd and knows exactly what they want to hear, and to me, a full dance floor is a sign of a great time. The MC Dino was amazing as well he knew how to get everyone into a great mood. Their professionalism , dedication , and experience with events shows from the minute you book them to the final dance . They left me confident as always that my night will be memorable and it was !

Profile Picture Martha, 6/30/17, 1 Review

21 Photos

My Photo Album

21 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
When it comes to full-fledged mobile entertainment, professionalism, and a team that gets a crowd up on their feet and moving all night to a memorable beat, nobody beats Europa Sounds. Steve, Dino and the rest of the members of their talented team are experienced, knowledgeable and considerate of every client's every wish or need. You can't go wrong when you let Europa do it right !

Events