89-58 211 Street, Queens Village, NY 11427 Map · Phone number

About DJ El Jesse

Throughout the past 16 years, music has helped shape me into the person I am today.

Having been raised by two Dominican parents, music was always present- whether it

was during long car rides or simply during day-to- day home life. This exposure enabled

me to acquire an ear for authentic, culturally rich music. At five years old I encountered

my first love- the piano. After that discovery, music was no longer just pleasurable

background noise. It became a science and a puzzle I couldn't help but give my all to try

to solve.

It's commonly believed that children are a reflection of their parents, and in my case,

that expression is completely accurate. My father was the first DJ in our family, and as a

young adolescent I yearned for the opportunity to DJ just like him. The musical

experiences I had with him molded me to acquire the same love for music that he holds.

If there was one thing that my father taught me it was to strive to be the best in whatever

I do, not for the purpose of defeating others, but for myself. My mother, on the other

hand, raised me to be the altruistic, caring, and detail oriented man that I am today.

She taught me to never settle for anything less than the best version of myself, and that

mediocrity will not get me anywhere in life.

One of the quintessential moments in my life that lead me to pursue the art of DJing

occurred when I was just a young teenager and I accompanied my father to a wedding

where he was playing. I soon discovered that I was not only brought there to observe,

but also to DJ a portion of the reception. I was astonished that my father would give me

such a responsibility-perhaps he saw something in me that I still couldn't see at the

time. Although hesitant at the first, I could not miss the chance to make my dream a

reality. I embraced the challenge and loved every second of it. I discovered that DJing

wasn't merely the art of picking songs, but it was a complete science as well. I realized

that I had to learn to read the crowd, put myself in their place, and constantly adapt to

their needs maintain the excitement. My father seemed to know this was the right path

for me, and after that moment, I knew it as well.

Like the story says, the rest is history! Today I live out my passion as a DJ, determined

to master my craft with every event thrown my way.

Wedding DJ
Couple with the DJ
7783fabfaf4fd3fc 1528131341 dfb24af09d99da4a 1528131338083 2 13

25 Reviews for DJ El Jesse

Tim Monin · Married on 10/26/2018

Perfect is the perfect word to describe him.

Jesse has been amazing with us. We were a bit scared for the party and the songs because our wedding was mixing 2 different cultures (Spanish and French). But Jesse made it perfectly. Very nice, professional and just the best DJ ever.
    Thank you so much.

Diana Monterrosa · Married on 10/20/2018

He made sure we had an amazing party 🎊!

Jesse was so helpful from the beginning to end ! He came to our rescue after an incident we had with our first DJ but I can honestly say things happen for a reason. We had an amazing unforgettable reception party, thanks to him. He took the time to meet us and responed to every of our needs and even went the extra mile by helping me with additional stuff. We are very grateful and happy he was part of our special day !

Grisel · Married on 09/08/2018

My wedding was phenomenal thanks to the amazing performance our DJ gave. The mixes were on point and he managed to make our guests dance from the start of the music until the end of the event. He even managed the most unexpected guests to have a good time as well. I commend him for his professionalism and for making our event personalized.

DJ El Jesse FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 89-58 211 Street Queens Village, 11427 See on map