89-58 211 Street, Queens Village, NY 11427 Map · Phone number

About DJ El Jesse

DJ El Jesse is a professional DJ based out of Queens Village, New York. DJ El Jesse has had a passion for music all his life and credits it for shaping him into the person he is today. DJ El Jesse has been in the entertainment industry for 16 years now and is showing no signs of stopping any time soon. He is constantly learning and developing his craft by expanding his musical tastes and helping couples celebrate their wedding day in full.

DJ El Jesse specializes in a wide range of music generes, including club, elelctronic, hip hop, international, oldies, pop, R&B/soul, rock, and top 40. He also provides additional equipment for events, such as disco balls, microphones, projectors, a sound/PA system, and uplighting. Some of the services that he offers include:

• Bilingual MC

DJ El Jesse 2
  • Janet

Janet Alva · Married on 02/10/2019

Simply Phenomenal!

This review is long overdue, I can't recommend him enough! I knew we wanted him for our wedding from the amazing reviews we got from a friend that was raving about him! I am a music lover so I wanted a DJ who would understand what kind of mood I was trying to create for my wedding. He was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. He was always so responsive in all my inquiries and requests. He cared about the smallest of details. He took the time to meet with us and get to know us before the wedding to discuss and review the details and timelines. He was so easy to work with. We had the photo booth and tv options. My family and friends loved the photo booth they are still raving about it! The TV added a nice personal touch. His professionalism and experience were evident throughout. Everyone had such a great time, which was really the most important thing to us. Family and friends had so much fun dancing all night! DJ El Jesse was honestly one of the best decisions we made. He did a great job and played all the music that I requested. He also helped me work with my vendor who were dancers to make sure all of the various timelines aligned perfectly, so I never had to worry on my wedding day since everything was planned out to the tiniest detail.The night flowed really smoothly. We felt very good about everything. Thank you DJ El Jesse for making my wedding Day phenomenal!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    DJ El Jesse 3
    DJ El Jesse 4

Nelson O Figueroa · Married on 01/12/2019

A true professional

Jesse was a pleasure to work with. He catered to all of my requests with no problem. Was at the event on time, and the dance floor was packed from beginning to end. If anyone I know needs a recommendation, Jesse will be the first person I will refer them to.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Tim Monin · Married on 10/26/2018

Perfect is the perfect word to describe him.

Jesse has been amazing with us. We were a bit scared for the party and the songs because our wedding was mixing 2 different cultures (Spanish and French). But Jesse made it perfectly. Very nice, professional and just the best DJ ever.
    Thank you so much.

Sent on 11/04/2018

DJ El Jesse FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 89-58 211 Street Queens Village, NY, 11427 See on map