38 Reviews for Europa Sounds

Sound/PA System (2)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)
38 Europa Sounds Reviews

There are no words to put for how AMAZING our wedding was. The music was flowing according to the crowd. There wasn’t a moment when that dance floor wasn’t packed our with ALL our guest! They blended the music so well that I didn’t even know the song changed. It was INCREDIBLE! I wish I could do it all over again just because it was so PERFECT!! Our photographer and videographer said they never saw so many people consistently dancing! We added the ZAP shots, worth it they captured so many candid moments that I was so happy to watch the next day with my feet propped from dancing for all those hours. It’s been over a week since our wedding and still getting calls of how “much fun” everyone had.

Profile Picture Betsy, 2/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Liability Insurance, MC

I initially booked Europa Sounds for my bridal shower in June 2017. They were so amazing and broke the norm of opening gifts and boring people. Steve had such a great vibe and flow of music where it kept everyone dancing and having a great time!

We also booked Steve and his crew for our wedding on 10.14.17. My husband and I picked a great package with our names in lights, the touberleki with percussion drums and the setup of the DJ was amazing! From our cocktail hour until the end of the night the music was pumping! Everyone is still texting me and saying what an amazing time they had with the perfect mix of music (modernGreek, hip hop, r&b and traditional Greek). Farouk, the touberleki player always had perfect timing with making us shake it all night and having us dance on chairs.

We loved everything about our wedding and your team showed professionalism and kefi to party from the moment you arrived.

When we have our babies, we will definitely be booking you guys for the baptisms!

Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture ekaterini, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

Europa Sounds made our wedding such a memorable day. They were so professional and responsive to every question and request we had. They really get a feel for the crowd and had our family and friends dancing the entire night. The dance floor was full the entire night. Farouk did an amazing job with the percussion and Dino was an unbelievable MC as well as Steve. We couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you for an amazing night and we will definitely be using Europa Sounds for all of our future parties.

Profile Picture MaryAnn, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Europa sounds gave us the best experience and memories from our event. The music, the lighting , and their amazing quality photo booth are just a few of the reasons I will never go anywhere else. Stavros the DJ knows how to feel the crowd and knows exactly what they want to hear, and to me, a full dance floor is a sign of a great time. The MC Dino was amazing as well he knew how to get everyone into a great mood. Their professionalism , dedication , and experience with events shows from the minute you book them to the final dance . They left me confident as always that my night will be memorable and it was !

Profile Picture Martha, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I were extremely pleased with Europa Sounds at our wedding in June 2017. We worked with Steve, and he listened to all of our requests. He played all of the songs that we requested, and he read the crowd as he played his sets. He had a perfect mix of Greek and English, which was great for our guests. Europa Sounds made our night, and it was the perfect party for our dream wedding!

Profile Picture Katerina, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have used Steve and his team for over 10 years! He did my wedding and baptisms for both of my children. He is so in tune to what your guests want and takes his cues off the room, the mood and the event to create a truly personalized experience!! His music is current and his selection of Greek music always rocks! Not only have I worked with him several times I have seen him deliver at countless weddings and baptisms I have attended as well!! Don't look anywhere else!

Profile Picture Barb, 6/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a great experience with Steve and Europa Sounds! Very professional, helpful, friendly and dependable. We couldn't figure out our bridal party entrance song and he found a great one for us. Our venue told us that he and his team were really great to work with. The MC was also very good, not disruptive and kept the party going. Thanks Steve!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very Happy Father of the Bride here…. and not for the obvious reason of handing off a daughter to someone else. We hired Europa Sounds for a Big Fat Greek American Wedding. It was an 8 hour party with nonstop music throughout. The cocktail hour included a Bouzouki player (arranged by Europa Sounds) serenading our guests with classic Greek instrumental music. The party was orchestrated by Steve and his group, including a percussionist. The dance floor was never empty all night. The selection of Greek music was spot on, only to be surpassed by the American music. Steve seemed to know exactly how we wanted our party to go. When the clock struck midnight, we sang Happy Birthday to the bride and proceeded to another room where another DJ (arranged by Europa Sounds) entertained us for a seamless continuation of great music - for another 2 hours. I cannot say enough of the superb service, quality of music and all around wonderful experience we had with Europa Sounds.
Steve… You ROCKED the party!
One happy father of the bride!

Profile Picture James, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fantastic experiment with Europa Sounds! They were professionals and knew how to help our chaotic reception feel like all was smooth and as planned. Our guests didn’t stop dancing and that was the most important. As a Greek and Hispanic fusion wedding, they flawlessly mixed between traditional Greek music and Spanish! It was a blast and we will look forward to using this them for our child’s baptism!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

GREAT DJ ! HANDS DOWN THE BEST DJ AND M/C OUT THERE. MY WIFE AND I ARE STILL GETTING COMPLIMENTS ON WHAT AN AMAZING JOB WAS DONE FOR OUR WEDDING. I WANT TO PERSONALLY THANK DINO FOR MAKING OUR EVENT FOREVER MEMORABLE. STEVE YOU WERE AWESOME GETTING ALL OUR STUFF SET UP WITH US. PRICE WAS EXCELLENT. I WOULD RECOMMEND EUROPA SOUNDS TO ANYONE. WE WILL DEFINITELY USE THEM FOR OUR FUTURE EVENTS. THANK YOU GUYS! FROM THE KOUSTOUBARDIS'S

Profile Picture STEPHAN, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Europa Sounds was so great! My husband and I hired Steve and team for our wedding in May 2017. At our reception we had both Europa Sounds play as well as a separate band. Steve and team did a great job of coordinating with the band and made sure that my husband and I were 100% happy with the mix of dj/band and the music altogether. I would highly recommend Europa Sounds for any event. In fact, we hired them for a family baptism and another family event in September. Thank you for making our reception amazing!

Profile Picture anthi, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paul and I are so happy that we went with Europa! Steve and his team were amazing and made our wedding a day that we'll never forget! Farouk was out of this world on the percussion and Dino made sure to have EVERYONE on that dance floor at all times! Thank you guys for a night that we will always cherish and we will be recommending your services to our family and friends!

Judy and Paul

Profile Picture Judy, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Loved the europa sound team! We had an amazing time at our wedding and everyone loved the music! Had everyone dancing until the last minute! Would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Dafne, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank You Steve for making our special day so memorable. Perfect mix of greek, spanish, and american music. Everyone had a blast! I was dancing all night, I didnt even eat!! And the photo booth was a hit.

Profile Picture Faye, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I HAVE WORKED WITH STEVE AND EUROPA SOUNDS FOR OVER 15 YEARS! BOTH FOR THE FOUNDATION I FOUNDED AND PERSONAL EVENTS. STEVE & HIS STAFF ARE BOTH PROFESSIONAL & A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH. THEY MAKE YOUR EVENT SEEM EFFORTLESS AND RUN SMOOTHLY! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND EUROPA SOUNDS

Profile Picture kathy, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dont look any further for your music. Steve and crew are the absolute best. Still getting calls about the music and percussionist. My friends remarked that my wedding was the #1 greatest wedding they have ever been to. From start to finish Steve made sure it was magical! I wish i could do it all over again!!! Thank you Europa Sounds!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The whole team at Europa Sounds was amazing! They worked closely with us to choose a package that would best fit our needs. They took any questions and concerns in a timely manner and helped ease our last minute planning worries! THe night of our wedding they kept our dance floor packed and our guests happy! Steve and his team played the songs we requested while choosing their own to keep the flow of the night going. They used our own personal pictures to make a touching slide show, as well as put pictures from throughout the night on the TVs they provided. It was truly a great touch. You will not regret choosing Europa Sounds! We are so happy we did!

Profile Picture stephen, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

There is no decision to make. They are the best!

Profile Picture Sotiria, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steve and his colleagues are true professionals! Steve is timely with responses and very good with communication. He is very flexible and will encourage song selections for your wedding. Personally, we gave him very few and were glad about that because he plays the right variety and reads the wedding crowd very well! The last minute setup with the excellent band was outstanding and Steve made it happen without hesitation. Steve you made our wedding spectacular, and we thank your from the bottom of our hearts!!! -Vana and Bekim.

Profile Picture Vana, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We just had our wedding on August 21, 2016 at chateau briand and hired Europe sounds as our dj, as well as the percussionist "farouk" . From the minute we booked them, we had no hesitation that we made the right decision. Steve was so professional, personal, and made the whole dj experience easy and smoothe. Steve and his crew were absolutely the best and the dance floor was packed all night . They did an outstanding job and if you do not hire europa sounds as your dj you are defiantly missing out . They definately were the best . !!

Profile Picture User7075246, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

***MUST READ*** There are no words that can describe how AMAZING Europa Sounds is!!! It was my wedding on Sunday August 21st. My husband and I were nervous because I come from an Armenian background so I needed Armenian, Arabic, and Greek music and my husband is Colombian and we also needed Spanish music. As soon as I knew Dino and George we're going to be the DJs I knew we were in good hands. From the beginning they knew exactly what we wanted and gave us such unique and fun ideas. I was so stressed about planning our wedding and the one thing I was not stressed about was Dino & George. Every time we spoke to them or met with them, we felt calm and excited for our wedding. They are so professional and so much fun. Dino was the MC and George was the DJ. I've been to so many weddings where the MC has no idea what he is doing and the DJ doesn't play a song for more than about a minute. When the wedding night came, Dino was an amazing MC. He is so great at what he does. George was an amazing DJ. Finally a DJ who knew how to play a FULL SONG and mix all of our songs together. All of our guests kept coming up to us asking us who the DJs were because everyone had so much fun. My venue has a beautiful outdoor area and not one single person was outside. EVERYONE was on the dance floor from beginning to end. We had guests from different cultures dancing to ANY type of music. It didn't matter what language it was, our dance floor was packed the entire night. We've had all of our guests tell us after the wedding how much of a great time they had and they have never been to such a fun wedding. We had family come in from different countries and they kept saying how they wanted to take Dino and George home to DJ their parties! We are SO happy that we got Europa Sounds for our wedding. My husband and I already said if there is any other party were going to throw, we are definitely going to get Dino and George again. We're really beyond blessed to have met them!!! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Talar, 8/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Europa Sounds gave us a First Class and Simply Amazing Wedding Day! From the moment we booked, Dino was so responsive in assisting me with selecting our music and accommodating my special request of a "rock and roll" set. The day of the wedding, he was there making sure sound, lighting and all the little details were perfect. He played all of our favorite requested songs. Most important, he reads the crowd so well. The dance floor was full at all times! He was sociable with all the guests and was ready to take special requests from them. Dino's professionalism, dedication and great personality shines. Thank You SO Much!!! I would recommend Europa Sounds to all!

Profile Picture User7121886, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Europa Sounds was our DJ for our wedding on June 24, 2016, Steve and Dino were absolutely amazing. Everyone was on the dance floor, great music and a great night all around. We received so many compliments from our guests as to how fantastic the music was at our wedding. We cannot wait to have another party and have Europa Sounds as our DJ. They will definitely be our DJ for our future children's christenings. I would highly recommend them for any wedding, christening, sweet 16 and/ or any other party.

Profile Picture Meredith, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved using Europa Sounds for our wedding. Everything they played was fantastic - they followed the music suggestion list we gave and added their own choices that all of our guests loved. Both the Greek and English music was fantastic. The DJ was also great and new how to keep the party going all night. We can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Dimitri, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

All the guests of our wedding told us they had lots of fun because of the music. Steve and his crew were amazing. Everyone was dancing all night, and Steve played all the music we requested - a mix of Greek, Spanish, and American music. Our first dance was special because of Europa Sounds! Steve is a great guy who you can always depend on. He was always available when we had questions. Europa Sounds is great, and I recommend them for any event you are planning to have. My wife and I will definitely use Europa Sounds for future events.

Profile Picture Chris, 5/15/16, 1 Review