Stukwan entertainment

2344 west 12 street Second side left door, Brooklyn, NY 11223 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Stukwan entertainment

Stukwan Entertainment is the premiere entertainment service in the tri state area. We specialize in glamorous weddings and events with the smallest of details to ensure your needs are met. We are equipped with illuminated led dance floors that responds to touch, professional DJs and MCs, the latest sound and lighting equipment, and much more. Our wedding packages are unmatched and our satisfaction is guaranteed. Don't be fooled by the price. Other services overcharges and under deliver, we undercharge and surpass your every expectations with professionalism and exciting event organizing. Check out our website at www.stukwan.com and you will get a good idea of why we strive to become the number one most requested service in the tri state area. Call us at 9175090935 and let us make your next event memorable and an experience that will lasts forever.

Follow Stukwan entertainment on

• Videos 2

13 Reviews for Stukwan entertainment

• W

William · Married on 12/16/2016

If you are looking for a great DJ at a decent price, call Stukwan Entertainment. They are the best service I have ever used. I spoke with the owner Stu and he was totally professional. He was detailed oriented and he guided my wife and I through our whole process. He helped us choose the music, made a slide show for us, and delivered our wedding pictures in 4 days. I repeat 4 days!!!!!! I was on a flight to our honeymoon and I got a link to our pictures. Richard the photographer was so amazing. Cool dude. His shots was absolutely spectacular. My wife cried when she saw it. We are so happy that we chose them for our wedding. Thank you so much for everything.

A million thanks
    William & Kayla Ng

• User6202658 · 2+ years ago

We hired Stu for his DJ services late into our wedding planning and even with 1 month towards our wedding, he was enthusiastic about making us a happy no-stress bride and groom. During this this time, I was trying to finalize many other outstanding items. Stu was always on top of our deadlines and constantly reminded me that I only have 3 weeks and we hadn't picked out our songs yet! He also helped us put together a lovely slideshow, connected us with the party bus contact, and reserved an area at a bar with VIP status. He is very proactive, organized, and runs a great team. We really appreciate and respect his professionalism and we were really happy with his services.

Priscilla · Married on 07/25/2015

Our wedding took place at The W Loft in Brooklyn, NY. We met up with StuKwan shortly before our wedding. His friendly attitude put us at ease and made us feel comfortable enough to hire him as our DJ. He even welcomed us to check out his amazing mixing abilities at a local venue. He attended a walk through of The W Loft to get a sense of the space. He figured out where to place the DJ equipment so that it would work with the outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. He even helped me with the layout of guest seating and threw in a couple of lights as a gesture of goodwill. StuKwan is very professional and showed up on time. He is very responsive with e-mails and texts. He worked closely with me to nail down the important songs of the wedding day. He is so flexible that on the day of our wedding, he was able to accommodate any last minute requests that I made. Most importantly, he was able to get people onto the dance floor and have fun! If you're looking for a quality DJ who is professional, responsive, and flexible, look no further! StuKwan is your awesome DJ!!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Stukwan entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you Priscilla. I had a great time. Best wishes and happiness for the Newlyweds, Priscilla and Benjamin!.

Award

Stukwan entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• 2344 west 12 street, Second side left door Brooklyn, NY 11223 See on map