Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Stukwan entertainment

Perfect memories are planned and created. Let us help build your creations!

Stukwan Entertainment is the premiere entertainment service in the tri state area.  We specialize in glamorous weddings and events with the smallest of details to ensure your needs are met.  We are equipped with illuminated led dance floors that responds to touch, professional DJs and MCs, the latest sound and lighting equipment, and much more.  Our wedding packages are unmatched and our satisfaction is guaranteed.  Don't be fooled by the price.  Other services overcharges and under deliver, we undercharge and surpass your every expectations with professionalism and exciting event organizing.  Check out our website at www.stukwan.com and you will get a good idea of why we strive to become the number one most requested service in the tri state area.  Call us at 9175090935 and let us make your next event memorable and an experience that will lasts forever.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: New York City

Follow Stukwan entertainment on

13 Reviews for Stukwan entertainment

MC (1)

If you are looking for a great DJ at a decent price, call Stukwan Entertainment. They are the best service I have ever used. I spoke with the owner Stu and he was totally professional. He was detailed oriented and he guided my wife and I through our whole process. He helped us choose the music, made a slide show for us, and delivered our wedding pictures in 4 days. I repeat 4 days!!!!!! I was on a flight to our honeymoon and I got a link to our pictures. Richard the photographer was so amazing. Cool dude. His shots was absolutely spectacular. My wife cried when she saw it. We are so happy that we chose them for our wedding. Thank you so much for everything.

A million thanks
William & Kayla Ng

Profile Picture William, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Planning

We hired Stu for his DJ services late into our wedding planning and even with 1 month towards our wedding, he was enthusiastic about making us a happy no-stress bride and groom. During this this time, I was trying to finalize many other outstanding items. Stu was always on top of our deadlines and constantly reminded me that I only have 3 weeks and we hadn't picked out our songs yet! He also helped us put together a lovely slideshow, connected us with the party bus contact, and reserved an area at a bar with VIP status. He is very proactive, organized, and runs a great team. We really appreciate and respect his professionalism and we were really happy with his services.

Profile Picture User6202658, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: MC

Our wedding took place at The W Loft in Brooklyn, NY. We met up with StuKwan shortly before our wedding. His friendly attitude put us at ease and made us feel comfortable enough to hire him as our DJ. He even welcomed us to check out his amazing mixing abilities at a local venue. He attended a walk through of The W Loft to get a sense of the space. He figured out where to place the DJ equipment so that it would work with the outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. He even helped me with the layout of guest seating and threw in a couple of lights as a gesture of goodwill. StuKwan is very professional and showed up on time. He is very responsive with e-mails and texts. He worked closely with me to nail down the important songs of the wedding day. He is so flexible that on the day of our wedding, he was able to accommodate any last minute requests that I made. Most importantly, he was able to get people onto the dance floor and have fun! If you're looking for a quality DJ who is professional, responsive, and flexible, look no further! StuKwan is your awesome DJ!!

View Vendor Response